May 21, 2024
38 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
This was posted icp facebook page by angry friend one of guys that died at Gathering
August 16, 2013
1:59 am
Demented Smoka
Demented Smoka
Members
Forum Posts: 358
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

novocaine said
i remeber stealing shit out of our local computer stores bin to make a gaming rig ( the employees were siphoning shit out to steal it themselves, we jsut got there first haha) so we could runn a hardcore game of diablo 1 or dune hahaha.

ahh the good old days. when it took a week to illegally download a movie. and when i got my first 1 gig harddrive and i was like OMFG ill never fill that shit up! now i have about 10tb of space and when it gets to 500gig im like OMFG NO MORE SPACE! and go on a mass deletion bender.

How the times have changed!

August 16, 2013
7:17 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

LTB said Thing about lotus, they didnt go on til 4 a.m., I was worn the fuck out from moshing at rydas and tech, and I got reaalllly fuckin fried...so I passed out and missed it.

Haha I was just explaining that to my boy about how most years they leave some really dope shit until 4 or 5 am so that you have to be hardcore enough to stay up to see it.  In 2011 aka the last year I went it was Rydas on the second stage at 4 am and at the end we all got to rush the stage and wile out with them at the end...alotta ninjas passed out and missed it.  EDIT* Infact it was my girls 3rd one and she just reminded me she passed out for an hour by the tree up on the hill by the second stage with our cooler and a couple of my homies while me and the rest of our fam watched the second stage acts before rydas.   In the immortal words of the gathering...YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP.  At least your honest about it though.

Sadly, i only heard the iconic,  you fucked up chant once while I was there. Cus some dude failed to catch a pack of dark carnival tarrot cards wowachick/wowzers/rachel (still not sure what to call her) tossed to him and they got all muddy. I did get to see twiztid come up with their own chant. At the end of their chant the crowd was roaring the family chant, and jamie was like "this aint fair they got all sorts of chants and we aint got one! Ok, how bout this: we love y'all" them him n mono chanted that, then the crowd started and he told us we cant steal their shit and called us fuckers lol.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 16, 2013
10:15 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

LTB said

LTB said Thing about lotus, they didnt go on til 4 a.m., I was worn the fuck out from moshing at rydas and tech, and I got reaalllly fuckin fried...so I passed out and missed it.

Haha I was just explaining that to my boy about how most years they leave some really dope shit until 4 or 5 am so that you have to be hardcore enough to stay up to see it.  In 2011 aka the last year I went it was Rydas on the second stage at 4 am and at the end we all got to rush the stage and wile out with them at the end...alotta ninjas passed out and missed it.  EDIT* Infact it was my girls 3rd one and she just reminded me she passed out for an hour by the tree up on the hill by the second stage with our cooler and a couple of my homies while me and the rest of our fam watched the second stage acts before rydas.   In the immortal words of the gathering...YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP.  At least your honest about it though.

Sadly, i only heard the iconic,  you fucked up chant once while I was there. Cus some dude failed to catch a pack of dark carnival tarrot cards wowachick/wowzers/rachel (still not sure what to call her) tossed to him and they got all muddy. I did get to see twiztid come up with their own chant. At the end of their chant the crowd was roaring the family chant, and jamie was like "this aint fair they got all sorts of chants and we aint got one! Ok, how bout this: we love y'all" them him n mono chanted that, then the crowd started and he told us we cant steal their shit and called us fuckers lol.

They did their "Stage Hug" at the concert in Omaha. They have everyone smash together and then they link arms and pretend to hug the whole crowd. They said they have it trademarked and patented and no one better steal that shit lol

August 17, 2013
12:40 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Reading this dudes rant is just ridiculous, lets read between the lines here. Bottom line: The world has one less drug addict. Point for the rest of the world. This dude supposedly had a kid? Double points for the kid, will no longer have an addict for a father who would constantly disappoint him and steal his xbox for a fix. His/her possessions are now safe, and the embarassment and mockery from fellow classmates in the future is now over. Sure the child is better off. His mother can now stop praying for a dying cause, as no addict ever truly recovers. She can now stop lying about how well he's doing at her weekly bridge games, point for her. His death was a positive thing, we all seem to be forgetting how worthless drug addicts are, especially needle freaks. His death is a blessing and fuck whoever is crying for this waste of flesh. I didn't know him, but i'm glad he's dead. Why? Because drug addicts are worthless fucks. I'm sure you agree. Stop asking us to shed tears for a person that was certainly no great loss and the world is a better place without. Anyone who doesn't agree has never truly known a drug addict.

August 17, 2013
1:03 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

The title of this thread has obviously been edited. I don't believe BGJ could string that many words together without multiple spelling errors for a minute.

August 17, 2013
5:32 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Guest said
The title of this thread has obviously been edited. I don't believe BGJ could string that many words together without multiple spelling errors for a minute.

Yes it has i just spell check it but left his wording alone

August 20, 2013
8:46 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

LTB said

novocaine said

OCJ_Brendan said
First one that popped in my mind when I read his post.  Good work Big little ninja.  How'd you like Lotus the first time live?  That shit changed my life first time I saw it, but I had already worn out a copy of TFTLP before I saw em so it was kinda like a dream come true.

LTB Gives me hope for young ninjas.

took me nearly a decade to get as knowledgable as he is.

Wikipedia + six hour schooldays that I did fuck all in + iPad = the best understanding of psy's history someone with my lack of experience and age can have

And yet you still didn't get enough wiki information to tell you to rest up until the main shows, because the best shit only happens after 12am. 

August 20, 2013
10:55 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

any pictures of the dead guy ?

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845