April 27, 2024
129 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Reflection on the Gathering
July 27, 2014
2:11 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So, I am on the bus ride home, and I figured I would give a short reflection of the Gathering. It was my first time, and it was better than I could have dreamed. I wanna thank all of the homies from the forum who made the experience amazing. Scruffy basically saved my life in this trip. I feel like I have known you all my whole life, and I hope to see you next year.

Oh, and by the way, I took some video of Frog's wheel and that shit is hilarious! I will try and upload it when I get the chance.

July 27, 2014
2:39 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

cool you had fun homie...next year Im hoping to make it if this violentdope fund thing works out. I hope to chill with you and others..we should all camp at the same spot next year be dope as fuck....

July 27, 2014
3:11 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Hell yeah! The spot we had this year (entrappedmind's originally) was basically perfectly central, but it was definitely not one of the campgrounds lol.

July 27, 2014
4:38 pm
Babii Lette
Babii Lette
Members
Forum Posts: 25

This was my first year also and wow. I am speechless. This was the most amazing experience.  Our camp neighbors were awesome and helped us out where we were not prepared. There is nothing but love from everyone.

I even got to see Abk passing out sandwiches to people waiting in the shower line.

I'm super excited for next year!!!

July 27, 2014
4:43 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

My own reflection I posted in the original massacre post, but I figured I'd leave a note here so your thread didn't feel ignored...

Pigg, I can confidently call you "brother" now. Only brothers can fuck with, harass, pick on, and make fun of each other as much as we did and get away with it.

You ought to be like 3/4 of the way home by now, if I remember right... Hope you've had a safe trip.

July 27, 2014
5:14 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

entrappedmind said
My own reflection I posted in the original massacre post, but I figured I'd leave a note here so your thread didn't feel ignored...

Pigg, I can confidently call you "brother" now. Only brothers can fuck with, harass, pick on, and make fun of each other as much as we did and get away with it.

You ought to be like 3/4 of the way home by now, if I remember right... Hope you've had a safe trip.

I still have like 14 hours lol but for sure! You are all brothers to me, too. Including your kid, which makes things weird. Because that makes you his brother too... Or something. 

@babii-lette  we probably saw you there.

@frog you left your flag for the wheel at our campsite. I can mail it to you of you want.

July 27, 2014
6:27 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

I had such a blast this gathering. Yinz had the best location for the wheel, lots of traffic, right amount of light, and a decent hill for BAB and close by ports jons for when we needed poop.

It was awesome kicking it with yinz. Thank you for allowing me to do some of the sick shit at your home. I was a little scatter brained, that last night, I hope I didn't over step or upset anyone.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

July 27, 2014
6:39 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members

@piggofdoom thank you so much. My boy got that made for me, he would be heart broken if he knew I lost it. I'll pay for the shipping, just let me Know how much.

July 27, 2014
6:48 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Frog said
@piggofdoom thank you so much. My boy got that made for me, he would be heart broken if he knew I lost it. I'll pay for the shipping, just let me Know how much.

Fuck that, you provided enough entertainment to pay for shipping. Not to mention providing the means for me to expand my mind during hopsin and icp. Just pm your addy and I will send it to you soon.

July 27, 2014
6:52 pm
Babii Lette
Babii Lette
Members
Forum Posts: 25

Where all did you guys camp? I was right in between the jcw stage and the main stage...on the fucking hill of doom. Lol

July 27, 2014
7:05 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Babii Lette said
Where all did you guys camp? I was right in between the jcw stage and the main stage...on the fucking hill of doom. Lol

We were just to the left from the vendor that sold gator on a stick. Basically directly across from the ice truck/ bizzaro world.

July 27, 2014
7:12 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Very very happy for you guys. I'm almost emotional about how happy I am for y'all. Nothing is like the Gathering.

July 27, 2014
7:19 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

You didn't overstep one iota, @frog. It was awesome having your sideshow right in our front yard. I still can't believe y'all had the cops participating for damn near a half hour Friday.

Although... You might be receiving a bill from my therapist. I don't believe I'll ever get the image of you shitting into your hand out of my brain.

@Old-mr-dangerous - We need you there next year. I can't even imagine the conversations.....

July 27, 2014
7:48 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members

yea, idk how i was able to shit that second poop out, i almost had to grab some shit from the porta jon

July 27, 2014
9:03 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

@piggofdoom great to finally meet you homie. Hope I didn't get you too twiztid on a couple of those nights. Remember not to let your throat close up lol. Much props for the various bud hook-ups.

2 Whoops!

July 27, 2014
10:28 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Frog, that should have counted as a feat of strength! 

And killa, Hells ya! Nah I wasn't too fucked up, I think my throat was just dry and I am paranoid.

July 27, 2014
10:42 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

piggofdoom said
 Nah I wasn't too fucked up, I think my throat was just dry and I am paranoid.

I'm just in from a concert and on shrooms right now.smile

July 28, 2014
8:02 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i have gathering reflections aplenty, but they will mostly have to wait.  

god, im beat.  

oh, by the way...  

thanks for the welcome back [in whatever thread that was] sean.  its taking me quite a while to read all this stuff and write a dozen responses out.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 28, 2014
8:14 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

that's what you get for putting the forum on the back burner while your party it up at the Gathering

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 28, 2014
8:19 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

wait, what?  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo, Craiganges, ArthurPaurn, RicardodUt

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845