April 29, 2024
88 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Red Face Movement
July 11, 2014
1:24 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Anyone see/click the ad on the FLH homepage? Apparently they are former juggalos who found Christianity and are now proselyting at the Gathering.

Here is there bio:

Our goal is to deliver the gospel to the culture in which we came out of. We all have a desire to share the unconditional love of Christ with those who have yet to experience it. Just like a prison ministry or dependency ministry is usually and hopefully taught by someone in which has been "delivered" from that lifestyle we are reaching out to the Juggalo/Juggalette & Horrorcore Community. We are a non-proffit group. We have gotten my questions and concerns pertaining to what our goal is. Joe Hamblen clears it all up in this video; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_1n6BREA4cIf you are a former Lo or Lette with a Testimony of Redemption please email it to [email protected] for review to be posted by us. Visit our listed individual Facebook pages. (We are by no means affiliated with nor support Psychopathic Records and/or affiliated labels/artists.)
http://www.facebook.com/thedemonkilla http://www.facebook.com/NukeEmRFMhttp://www.facebook.com/setfree13 http://www.facebook.com/MadeSacredMusichttp://www.facebook.com/FromJu.....JesusFreak

I am fine with that, and I support the fact that they are helping juggalos in need. However, I think it is disrespectful to just assume that being a juggalo and being a Christian is mutually exclusive. I am not religious, but I find it extremely close minded of them to just assume that finding Christ means you have to stop enjoying the music you previously did.

Also, I find it EXTREMELY disrespectful that they compare their ministry to Juggalos with a prison or dependency ministry. They are making the assumption (or maybe I am misunderstanding their posts) that being a Juggalo is a NEGATIVE thing.

Either way, I will probably stop by and chat with them.

July 11, 2014
2:14 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

My mother has always been "close to God." And I myself am not. I do however believe in having good morals and trying to better myself and the ones around me. I have been listening to Psychopathic for 17 years and buying merchandise/albums for 11. From the very beginning we both saw the messages of anti-racism, anti-abuse, angst towards people who use religion for profit and/or don't give back to the community, and overall yearning for Christ to help. We also noticed the tales of a poor mans struggle with a twist which came from a very creative individual (Violent J). For all their hatred towards certain groups of people and mass murder they leave behind in their songs; I could only explain it as if Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope already knew it was to late for them to make it to heaven. So in turn they decided to take out the people they deem bound for hell before they themselves die. Point of this stoner moment/rant is that she saw the point they were trying to make before they had to blatantly tell people. She heard all the noise and hate, BUT she got the true message. Why can some old ass woman who listens to Cher and Yonnie get the point but 85% of the world can't? 

July 11, 2014
7:26 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

Not cool.  I am not religious myself, though I don't begrudge anyone who is.  But I agree that the whole tone is totally disrespectful.  It would be one thing to take an approach of trying to get Juggalos to incorporate spirituality into their lives (shit ICP even did that), but this comes across way more like trying to steer Juggalos away from what they're about and onto some "right" path.  Not cool at all. 

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 11, 2014
7:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

I used to do the oppisote and go to church youth groups to finger bang the school girls behind the sheds while I listened to ICP on my discman...yea it was that long ago im no pedo...so turn about is fair play I suppose...one time I came on a chicks face while she was giving me head and I was listening to EVERYBODY RIZE...and I though it was funny so to the beat I yelled CUM in her EYE everybody RIZE....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 12, 2014
12:40 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

I'm a juggalo, and a christian. I visited the redface movement site and after reading for all of 3 minutes I chalked it up to typical zealots preying on people in need or in need of guidance. Kind of like AA. So fuck them.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 12, 2014
1:20 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

I will probably stop by and have a chat and ask a million questions like I have on the forums.

July 12, 2014
2:50 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9042

LTB said
I'm a juggalo, and a christian. I visited the redface movement site and after reading for all of 3 minutes I chalked it up to typical zealots preying on people in need or in need of guidance. Kind of like AA. So fuck them.

I'm glad I read this dude. These are the types of people that were originally going to have me enraged enough to post something like "FUCK ALLLL Christians!! Evil worthless hateful scum!" 

But you give me hope. With 99% of the Earth full of bad, unappreciative, wickedly selfish souls, its refreshing to see that there are Christians that aren't afraid to step outside of the sheep insanity bubble. I hate most all Christians, but hell I hate a few Atheists personally too. People are generally bad in all walks of life.

No I am not in a swell mood lol.

July 12, 2014
5:52 am
stretchSquiggles
stretchSquiggles
Members
Forum Posts: 672

i was raised roman catholic, baptized, confirmed the whole 10 yards. but once i got into high school i started to realize that the strict lifestyle my mother and grandmother thought where necessary to get to heaven was kinda bullshit. so i stopped going to church every Sunday, my mother wasn't too happy with my decision at first but i explained to her that it wasn't that i didn't believe in god/Jesus it was that i didn't particularly believe in the necessity of the organized religion. i still talk with god on the daily and i ask for help when i need it and i feel that just asking makes me just a little more confident in the situation which in turn makes it easier to deal with. it just comes down to i don't feel i need a middle man to talk to god, i don't feel i need to go to a special building to pray because god is every where not just in a church, where you will be looked down upon if your not wearing "appropriate" clothing or your hair isn't combed. god don't care about all that,it's whats in your hearts that counts. if you dress up for church just so you can "Fit in" with the rest, than your not there for the right reasons.

walk down a river bank listen to the birds, watch the squirrels playing, see the trees radiate a green glow from the sun, and you would realize that god is there with you, and he will listen whenever and wear ever you want to talk. orginized religion is a joke and way too often, a scam... god doesn't need money to do what god does...

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN, ONCE YOU SURRENDER THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY OPERATE YOUR MIND, YOU ARE THEN SURRENDERING THE ABILITY TO BE THE SHIT. AND THAT ONLY MEANS, YOU AINT SHIT ANYMORE."-SHAGGY2DOPE

July 12, 2014
10:18 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

In a perfect world the first rule of Christ Club would be "We DO NOT talk about Christ Club."

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 12, 2014
10:30 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Old Mr Dangerous said

LTB said

I'm glad I read this dude. These are the types of people that were originally going to have me enraged enough to post something like "FUCK ALLLL Christians!! Evil worthless hateful scum!" 

But you give me hope. With 99% of the Earth full of bad, unappreciative, wickedly selfish souls, its refreshing to see that there are Christians that aren't afraid to step outside of the sheep insanity bubble. I hate most all Christians, but hell I hate a few Atheists personally too. People are generally bad in all walks of life.

No I am not in a swell mood lol.

Strictly from an unbiased viewpoint, atheism is just as ignorant as christianity. The reality is no one can answer either way, so the logical way to go is agnosticism. Now from a christian stand point, I have been chased out of online communities, ridiculed, attacked (verbally) at school and at work and called every name under the sun for my faith. Atheists can be fucking assholes too. The real lesson is not fuck all atheists, or fuck all christians, or (in case warlock is reading) FUQQERRBDY. It's that any one of any race color gender or creed has a huge propesinity for dickheadery.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 12, 2014
5:49 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

I, myself, am an Atheist, but I don't give a fuck what you believe. If you are an asshole, you are an asshole. Plain and simple.

For example, if an Atheist gets upset at someone for saying Merry Christmas (A national holiday) or God bless you, THEY are the asshole, not the person trying to wish them well.

I still wish people a Merry Christmas.

Either way, these people are coming to the gathering and providing assistance to those who need it. I commend them on that, but I do feel the wording is disrespectful (as I have said, earlier)

July 13, 2014
12:13 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Gotta agree with Pigg on this. I guess I'm what some call a "secular atheist" but I've rattled on about that elsewhere around here. I believe in the unknowable mystery of the observable universe.

But anyway, this guy obviously feels the need to have to constantly backpedal on his message and explain himself and his motivations which just lends itself to exactly what his "detractors" are tripping on. It ain't too hard to reach a stumbling block in your message when the name of your little crusade is "FROM Juggalos to Jesus" and bringing it to the Gathering.

How about Juggalos for Judaism? How about a contingent of Chubbalos for Buddha? Aboriginals for ABK?

I came up in a scene where we had Christians on our shit constantly. Our downtown hangouts got visited by teen Christian groups handing out cupcakes to the street kids if they listened to their readings and crappy songs blaring out into the courtyards and our nightclubs had them outside yelling how much a' heathens we all were. One place even had a few that got the bright idea of dragging around a big ass white cross which lead to them getting pelted with booze from the second floor windows for calling us followers of Satan and talking about our parental upbringings...

Trust me, I got plenty of stories...

If they're gonna be there for the reasons they say, if they're not gonna do the things they say they're not gonna do    fine. But experience has taught me that these kinds of activities can only cause the kinds of problems that the Gathering does not need. They are fun killers. They are like having a teacher ruin a field trip. They are a wart on a pretty face. They are a 12pk of O'Doul's at a beer pong competition. They're a tear in my Faygo and shit in my cereal.

For myself, keep the hell outta MY Shangri-La!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 13, 2014
2:33 am
croatjuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 98

Cheshyr said
Gotta agree with Pigg on this. I guess I'm what some call a "secular atheist" but I've rattled on about that elsewhere around here. I believe in the unknowable mystery of the observable universe.

But anyway, this guy obviously feels the need to have to constantly backpedal on his message and explain himself and his motivations which just lends itself to exactly what his "detractors" are tripping on. It ain't too hard to reach a stumbling block in your message when the name of your little crusade is "FROM Juggalos to Jesus" and bringing it to the Gathering.

How about Juggalos for Judaism? How about a contingent of Chubbalos for Buddha? Aboriginals for ABK?

I came up in a scene where we had Christians on our shit constantly. Our downtown hangouts got visited by teen Christian groups handing out cupcakes to the street kids if they listened to their readings and crappy songs blaring out into the courtyards and our nightclubs had them outside yelling how much a' heathens we all were. One place even had a few that got the bright idea of dragging around a big ass white cross which lead to them getting pelted with booze from the second floor windows for calling us followers of Satan and talking about our parental upbringings...

Trust me, I got plenty of stories...

If they're gonna be there for the reasons they say, if they're not gonna do the things they say they're not gonna do    fine. But experience has taught me that these kinds of activities can only cause the kinds of problems that the Gathering does not need. They are fun killers. They are like having a teacher ruin a field trip. They are a wart on a pretty face. They are a 12pk of O'Doul's at a beer pong competition. They're a tear in my Faygo and shit in my cereal.

For myself, keep the hell outta MY Shangri-La!

Why don't you go to the gathering and have fun with your buddies and whoever else you wanna have fun with. I don't see how these preachers who you don't even know are gonna spoil your time there no matter how they conduct themselves. Just worry bout yourself and you'll be fine. 

July 13, 2014
7:48 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

The preachers are unobtrusive. They hang out at the front gate and don't walk around preaching to people. You have to go to them. 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 13, 2014
11:19 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

I agree @ltb . I am Agnostic (if that's the only title option that society offers me.. I'm not neo pagan or anything too specific). Actually many of the Atheists I know infuriate me as much as most Christians. The idea that you believe you hold the knowledge that no one else does, about the biggest, possibly most important thing that there is to know, is what annoys me about people. 

My belief is that almost anything is possible in this unfathomable massive fucking mystery that we call life. There just is simply no way that we can figure it all out. It is impossible. 100% knowledge is impossible.

I threw my huge memorial party for my brothers last night. It went off great and memorable like usual. Highlights include this girl begging loudly to "put it in my butt!" In front of my mother and friends, then asking loudly if she could fuck my wife and I simultaneously. For the first time we had to decline since we had our kids to attend to lol.. and catching up with an old friend I hadn't seen in years was good stuff.. someone had a tincture of THC and moonshine or something as well...

Anyway I bring up the party because a girl brought a random up with her. The random happened to be a Jesus freak. One of the most worthless kind of homo sapiens in my opinion, but anyway I was too busy having fun and mingling and raising kids and grilling to get into a theological discussion with the cocky weirdo, but I didn't have to. I figured him out as soon as he said "his book" is coming out in three days about how "there is more to life than partying.. its about your relationship with Jesus Christ man!" 

He said this as he inhaled our marijuana heartily from a hefty glass piece and then copiously imbibed my alcohol. My dad came over and said he didn't know Charles Manson was released (he looked like him). Haha

So yes, this is the kind of know it all that organized or societized religion produces on the regular. They are barely worth an organ transplant. That's my opinion on that. Don't come to a party, party your ass off, then preach about your book which has a theme of not partying. May he burn in Heck.

But it was a good time. @yaboiron was there in spirit lol

November 8, 2016
11:22 pm
MichaelTatro
MichaelTatro
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Pigg said
Anyone see/click the ad on the FLH homepage? Apparently they are former juggalos who found Christianity and are now proselyting at the Gathering.

Here is there bio:

Our goal is to deliver the gospel to the culture in which we came out of. We all have a desire to share the unconditional love of Christ with those who have yet to experience it. Just like a prison ministry or dependency ministry is usually and hopefully taught by someone in which has been "delivered" from that lifestyle we are reaching out to the Juggalo/Juggalette & Horrorcore Community. We are a non-proffit group. We have gotten my questions and concerns pertaining to what our goal is. Joe Hamblen clears it all up in this video; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_1n6BREA4cIf you are a former Lo or Lette with a Testimony of Redemption please email it to [email protected] for review to be posted by us. Visit our listed individual Facebook pages. (We are by no means affiliated with nor support Psychopathic Records and/or affiliated labels/artists.)
http://www.facebook.com/thedemonkilla http://www.facebook.com/NukeEmRFMhttp://www.facebook.com/setfree13 http://www.facebook.com/MadeSacredMusichttp://www.facebook.com/FromJu.....JesusFreak

I am fine with that, and I support the fact that they are helping juggalos in need. However, I think it is disrespectful to just assume that being a juggalo and being a Christian is mutually exclusive. I am not religious, but I find it extremely close minded of them to just assume that finding Christ means you have to stop enjoying the music you previously did.

Also, I find it EXTREMELY disrespectful that they compare their ministry to Juggalos with a prison or dependency ministry. They are making the assumption (or maybe I am misunderstanding their posts) that being a Juggalo is a NEGATIVE thing.

Either way, I will probably stop by and chat with them.  

Being a Juggalo is a negative thing, your mind ia corrupt and your a slave to sin, your father is the devil and you are on your way to the lake of fire. Jesus is going to judge you and destroy your body and soul one day soon unless you turn from all your sins and surrender to Jesus Christ. btw, what im doing here is loving. its loving to warn someone they are heading to destruction, its living to tell someone to stop going down the path to hell and come to Jesus and be saved.smileFB_IMG_1477803849552.jpgImage Enlarger

November 8, 2016
11:29 pm
MichaelTatro
MichaelTatro
Members
Forum Posts: 2

One_3rd said
My mother has always been "close to God." And I myself am not. I do however believe in having good morals and trying to better myself and the ones around me. I have been listening to Psychopathic for 17 years and buying merchandise/albums for 11. From the very beginning we both saw the messages of anti-racism, anti-abuse, angst towards people who use religion for profit and/or don't give back to the community, and overall yearning for Christ to help. We also noticed the tales of a poor mans struggle with a twist which came from a very creative individual (Violent J). For all their hatred towards certain groups of people and mass murder they leave behind in their songs; I could only explain it as if Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope already knew it was to late for them to make it to heaven. So in turn they decided to take out the people they deem bound for hell before they themselves die. Point of this stoner moment/rant is that she saw the point they were trying to make before they had to blatantly tell people. She heard all the noise and hate, BUT she got the true message. Why can some old ass woman who listens to Cher and Yonnie get the point but 85% of the world can't?   

Your mother saw the point icp was making? well....she listens to Cher...what do you expect from Her...inteligence?confusedFB_IMG_1476415141292.jpgImage Enlarger

November 8, 2016
11:31 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

MichaelTatro said

Being a Juggalo is a negative thing, your mind ia corrupt and your a slave to sin, your father is the devil and you are on your way to the lake of fire. Jesus is going to judge you and destroy your body and soul one day soon unless you turn from all your sins and surrender to Jesus Christ. btw, what im doing here is loving. its loving to warn someone they are heading to destruction, its living to tell someone to stop going down the path to hell and come to Jesus and be saved.smileFB_IMG_1477803849552.jpgImage Enlarger

I hope you die.

November 8, 2016
11:38 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

wow.  this guy is scary. 

and he insults moms. 

sure convinced me.  im gonna go tithe some genuflections, or whatever. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 9, 2016
10:21 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

MichaelTatro said

Your mother saw the point icp was making? well....she listens to Cher...what do you expect from Her...inteligence?confusedFB_IMG_1476415141292.jpgImage Enlarger

I am so glad my God is forgiving and doesn't judge me as harshly as you do.  He realizes I have faults,  I display them daily and ask for forgiveness.

I spent four hours today asking for forgiveness on things I said to members on here.  Although I still disagree with their views the way I voiced my disagreement was uncalled for and unchristian of me. Yet,  I know I have to work harder on myself and not be so judgemental of them. 

To judge others is to deny God his right.  You are denying God his right the same as I did earlier... You are committing a sin yet you say you are doing it in love?  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845