May 13, 2024
46 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Pregnant Lettes at the gathering
June 4, 2012
1:24 am
BigGameJames
BigGameJames
Members
Forum Posts: 670
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Not that i really have a prombloe with it but i saw this pic of this one lette who was smoking and drinking there has anybody ever seen her there if you went there 

June 4, 2012
1:29 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Dumb bitches be everywhere. Words to live by dude.

June 4, 2012
10:28 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

My wife went last year and was over 7 months pregnant.  It's all about preparation though. We were in an RV that was cooled the entire time (that she spent most of her week in).  We knew where the nearest hospitals were, and also had friends who had a cabin nearby if the RV didn't cut it.  We never felt like she or the baby were in danger, and it didn't hurt that the temps were awesome last year too.

June 4, 2012
1:00 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Preggos would be more than safe, As long they are smart about it. Obviously scottie D and his lovely lady thought that shit through and had a plan in case something were to happen.

As far as the dumb bitches blowing their brains out with pills, liquor, dope, and whatever the fuck else you'll find at the Gathering.

Dumb bitches be everywhere.

June 4, 2012
5:41 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Thats fucked up. I wouldn't want my girlfriend/wife getting fucked up or doing something that could harm our baby.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

June 4, 2012
10:08 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

Right, each to their own, but if my girl was pregnant she wouldn't be setting foot near hog rock.

June 7, 2012
1:50 pm
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

MmmmBrainz said:

Dumb bitches be everywhere. Words to live by dude.

end of story... true talk.

fuck them idiots.

January 21, 2016
10:39 pm
Skeddy KruegerZ
Skeddy KruegerZ
Members
Forum Posts: 12

Me & my wife were planning on attending this years gathering, she will be 6 months pregnant by then, we don't have an RV, any good ideas to stay comfortable and safe? & no she won't be doing drugs or drinking. All I can think of is to stock up with lots of water, going to bring an air matress & planning on maybe camping out close to the parking lot so she can go to our car and crank the air on blast, maybe bring a portable fan? any other ideas?

January 21, 2016
11:26 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Skeddy KruegerZ said
Me & my wife were planning on attending this years gathering, she will be 6 months pregnant by then, we don't have an RV, any good ideas to stay comfortable and safe? & no she won't be doing drugs or drinking. All I can think of is to stock up with lots of water, going to bring an air matress & planning on maybe camping out close to the parking lot so she can go to our car and crank the air on blast, maybe bring a portable fan? any other ideas?

Maybe look into bringing a solar shower? 

January 21, 2016
11:47 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

V_Ron said

Skeddy KruegerZ said

Maybe look into bringing a solar shower? 

Yeah. Fan and shower. And a tarp or some sort sun protection. A canopy thing. Thatll make u comfortable.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

January 21, 2016
11:55 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

Carnivalkilla44 said
Right, each to their own, but if my girl was pregnant she wouldn't be setting foot near hog rock.

nobody setting foot near hog rock!confused

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

January 22, 2016
12:06 am
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

Skeddy KruegerZ said

sounds odd, but bring spray bottles. 

fill em with water and spray at your self or at the fan, works a charm.

keep in your esky, keep the water indie cold.

January 22, 2016
12:12 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

Skeddy KruegerZ said

Recognize that the gathering can be exhaustive. Between the heat, the hills, the concerts, the lack of sleep, the traveling, and the germs flying around its Probably not a great idea.

I know some people bring their own toilet shit which could help with the germs. 

And a comfortable chair that she can sit in. 

The solar shower is a great idea.

Maybe get a car pass?

January 22, 2016
5:17 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

It's not like Hog Rock Gatherings. You are right next to civilization so in 5 minutes you can drive to a Walmart if necessary. I say, bring extra cash for that thing that you forget to bring but that you realize once you are there that you need.

And I agree with the portable toilet. We got ours at Walmart . com and it is the kind with disposable bags so you go, then throw the bag away. No chemicals or water. Just remember the toilet paper.... even if you don't bring your own toilet.

Most important is to have fun and make friends. Your new friends will help make sure you and your soon-to-be family are ok.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
January 22, 2016
8:17 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8182

A folding chair/lounge chair might help while watching stage performances.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Psyral
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

January 23, 2016
12:47 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Psyral Infection said
It's not like Hog Rock Gatherings. You are right next to civilization so in 5 minutes you can drive to a Walmart if necessary. I say, bring extra cash for that thing that you forget to bring but that you realize once you are there that you need.

And I agree with the portable toilet. We got ours at Walmart . com and it is the kind with disposable bags so you go, then throw the bag away. No chemicals or water. Just remember the toilet paper.... even if you don't bring your own toilet.

Most important is to have fun and make friends. Your new friends will help make sure you and your soon-to-be family are ok.

That's convenient and great to know ahead of time. I'm not too worried, going with someone who's been to her share of Gatherings. She has an outdoor oven, so if I bump into anyone, huge chance you'll be eating cookies or cinnamon rolls. lol

January 23, 2016
2:17 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

January 23, 2016
3:21 pm
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members
Forum Posts: 188

my bitch was Pregnant 3 times at the Gathering and only concern we had was the Bass.....some of the shows make ME wanna shit myself when the Bass drops, so we asked DR.s and googled festival sights on the subject ....they all warn about being too close to the stage and the Bass speakers....off to the side and a safe distance is best unless you want your kids Tasting Purple and counting to Potatoe......other than that i wouldnt worry too much, bitches been having Babies for thousands of years, shit works itself out........

....unless your one of them Preg-bitches that like to smoke ciggs, drink liqueur , pop xanax and then go jump in a mosh pit of dicks....then you should drop dead and stop breading....ya worthless POS

January 23, 2016
6:03 pm
key
key
Members
Forum Posts: 130

Its been a few minutes, and im still laughing at counting to potato. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845