May 2, 2024
61 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Potential FLHF Sanctioned Event at GOTJ 2018
January 12, 2018
4:42 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
141sp_Permalink sp_Print

Go fuckin figure

Screenshot_2018-01-12-05-40-17.pngImage Enlarger

January 12, 2018
5:04 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
142sp_Permalink sp_Print

Calm down brother, were still spitballing. Well figure it out...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

January 12, 2018
8:24 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
143sp_Permalink sp_Print

[I'm going to apologize in advance to the room as it is not my wish to allow krunk to bait me into derailing this otherwise constructive thread; however, i feel like I should not let this sit]

[Which is why I've put this post entirely under a cut here, only because this is the thread in which it came from. Should further discussion of this topic be needed, I will link-to and create a thread of it's own]

[For All Else, please skip forward to read my continued thoughts on the immediately relevant subject matter of the title header of this thread... and as always... "Please enjoy the rest of your day!"]

@krunkazphuk 

I feel like enough time has passed for you to have responded to my question to you (and have seen that you've posted elsewhere around here since)...

However, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps I was not as succinct in my "request" for an answer to that question. As such, I will repeat that question/request without affectation:

"What did you mean by this?":

5ypyZEp.jpgImage Enlarger

I know it may feel "self-defeating" to do so, but I'm going to need you to specifically explain to me what exactly the over-arching "punchline" was supposed to be...?

More to the point, I'm going to NEED you to tell me that your intention WAS NOT in reference to THIS Locally Sourced [to me] Regional News Item:

http://www.wbir.com/article/news/crime/ymca-man-tries-to-grab-boy-in-shower-kpd-investigating/51-506252113

I "need" you to let me know that you JUST HAPPENED to create (took the time to make) a fake meme incorporating a "Fight Club"/Project Mayhem Disinformation Campaign Billboard" snowclone... that JUST HAPPENED to include my comments about showers AND The YMCA (which was never mentioned in any previous postings regarding my "frozen pipes situation")... within a less than 48hr span of your fake meme having any kind of correlation to the afore mentioned, locally sourced, regional news item...

I know it's gonna be hard... but all I'm asking you to do is "break character" and simply say, "No, it's just a weird coincidence." and we can all go on about our ways.

That's it. I'm, "Just Asking".

I think that has been a pretty direct question that should receive a direct answer within the same amount of time it takes you to post another meme in response to anything else I post... Only... Another meme out of you on this will only be regarded in the same way as a NON-RESPONSE in that time would be met with: an AFFIRMATION that my possible misconception is in deed FACT.  In which case, I'll be moving this discussion elsewhere so that you can get the attention from me that you seem to be asking for.

For now... I'm lookin' for you to tell me this is all just a glitch in the Matrix... otherwise... you need to send this post to five other people within 24hrs or someone will try to rape your children at your local YMCA...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

January 12, 2018
8:25 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Alright, kids! Hold yer horses!

Everybody's gettin' all excited, putting the cart before the horse!

Ya'll are acting like a bunch of kids that heard the words "Juggalo Disney World" and have started screaming about what rides you can't wait to go on before the damn theme park has even been built!

Slow your roll a bit!

I'm sure everyone has all kinds of great ideas for the kind of fun they'd like to have at such an event(s)... but before all that, there's some foundational groundwork that needs to be done...!

Look... the primary reason why I/myself am not jumping up front with my balls out on display over this is because this kind of a project requires someone that can be 100% confident that no matter where The Gathering will end up being this year, that they will 100% be there and available. Period.

That's Number One.

Number Two: I don't feel like I got that place to take that role. There's many other ninjas that have been down longer than I that I'm sure would make better "host decisions". As if *I* were the Director, I'd be setting up for a party *I* would have rather than the kind of party someone else with a broader perspective might have. That just comes from a place of respect.

At this point in the conversation, if this was a conference call with ScottieD on the line, this is the part where I'd tell him, "Well, thank you for signing off on this idea. We appreciate it. As we continue planning, should we have any questions or concerns that you may be able to answer or alleviate, we'll be in contact with you... Until then, we'll be in touch! "CLICK".

This is NOT Scottie's idea OR responsibility. He's obviously down with it... but it's still OUR idea. We can't expect him to carry the burden of ANY part of it... now... of course... I'm sure there's certain "in-roads" he might be able to provide us at some later date, but that should ONLY be after we've given a valid premise for him to stick his neck (and website) out for...

So let's dial back some of our "creativity" for a moment and deal with the boring shit that would need to be sussed out LONG before we start talking about what kinds of boobie prizes we should be offering up...?

[funny that Scottie mentions the Reno Rydas & the Juggalo Yacht Club...

In reference to what I've said before... maybe someone can "Just ask" them,

"Hey! How'd you manage to turn your camp site party idea into something that managed to be mentioned specifically in the Gathering Infomercial you were attending?"

Or I dunno... maybe start looking the answer up to that yerselves?]

So even if we aren't able to find ourselves "A Director"... we now know that we have "A Producer/Sponsor" in ScottieD

Even without having such a figurehead to guide the proceedings... we, as a community, can/should be discussing what SHOULD be the first part of planning: Staging/Venue...

Of course, at this point we have no idea as to where this year's Gathering will actually be taking place...

BUT, we should be making our plans WITHOUT that information with the intention that as that info becomes available, it only makes our choices/goals that much EASIER to accomplish and better for it (for example, we plan out some elaborate christmas light/tent city thing... only to later find out we might be able to "time share" the Peep This Shit Stage for certain sections of the night(s)... etc)

But once again, I digress.

It is not my intention (as it would seem to NOT be many others as well) to "assume position" of this idea of ours... but someone is gonna hafta... (and we should NOT try to wrangle Scottie into being more involved than we know he can't be, cuz while we're all "Gathering", him and his crew are WORKING ALREADY!).

I've got ideas. I've got suggestions. I've got solutions.

...and I'm POSITIVE you all do too. We can make cool shit happen!

Just ask Jules and her bag of wigs! EPIC!

Just ask.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

ScottieD

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

January 12, 2018
8:39 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
145sp_Permalink sp_Print

I believe they already talked about it being a forum thing, not ata all saying we don't want Scottie involved, just saying the forum would handle it so it wasn't pressure at all on him. Even if it is faygoluvers forum I'm sure everyone will assume it's Scottie like they did last year with the scavenger hunt

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD
January 12, 2018
9:59 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
146sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Naw dude im fuckin done, i only go were im welcome...i avoid wenches who are quick to behead people...hows that for imagination, alice  

Ur older homie is honing ur skills foo. Thats what hes supposed to do. If hes a good homie that is. Would u rather ur homie come at u strait making u improve and get better or a pat on the head? 

Alsi i feel like i should say this, this but If u expect to get recognition for all u do at something like this trust me ur going to be disappointed. Just remember ur doing it to make ppl happy. 

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

January 12, 2018
5:04 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
147sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well i wanted to make a "reveal spoiler" thingy, but i cunt finger it out.

I do apologize, my mentality at that moment this morning was all fucked...i had a bullshit end of the night last night, followed by confusing nightmares that made my morning start all fucked up...i hopped on here to see if maybe i got the ball rolling on this, since im excited to bring others joy. When i read his reply, in my confused state, i took it as being somewhat rude, but didnt take it to heart.

Then the "can you imagine, can you FUCKIN imagine" part stuck out to me for some reason...i sat there, smoking a cig and i figured out why i was focused on it...i membered i posted some pics from my recent trip to hell on earth in here last night too with me wearing a "can you imagine" shirt on. So i figured if that was a shot at me, then he wouldnt of "whooped" my post on that thread...why would i think that, cuz he whooped every pic on that post...so i go and check out the thread and sure enuff, no whoop.

Now i still didnt believe myself yet, but it was a step in the right direction to my delusional thought process in the mornings.  I Thought maybe he didnt catch my pics, which is unlikely with him, but i gave the benefit of the doubt still. So i go back to this thread and review the entire page, not thread, just that page....i noticed he didnt whoop any of my post..ok then, still not conformation, cuz i shouldnt use that system to verify that he agrees or disagrees. But what struck a nerve is that the only thing he did whoop was the post scottie made jokingly calling me a peasant...i took that as confirmation. I started thinking crazy things like i cant even get a whoop for my lame attempt at a knock knock joke, or that i made scottie sweat by suggesting a dunk tank throne...scruff usually likes peoples attempts at fun jokes like that.

I then proceeded to take things serious and went off the deep end with ridiculous rebuttles since i felt like he was viewing me as a "lesser/peasant" and made stupid cheshire cat and peasant quotes out of rage.

So once again i apologize, im sorry...and if it was a crooked unjoking shot at me, im still sorry cuz its not a normal thing for me to do.

January 12, 2018
5:14 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
148sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said

Ur older homie is honing ur skills foo. Thats what hes supposed to do. If hes a good homie that is. Would u rather ur homie come at u strait making u improve and get better or a pat on the head? 

Alsi i feel like i should say this, this but If u expect to get recognition for all u do at something like this trust me ur going to be disappointed. Just remember ur doing it to make ppl happy.   

Fyi im not looking for any recognition of any type, i simply want flh to throw a sweet event that brings alot of joy to others...this is why at the booth i run, if i run one, i will have no losers...everyone would get a prize that could be used, but the actual winners would get to pick from something extra fr3sh...

As for improving, he didnt help out thats for sure...i suggested detailed suggestions on what type of games are plausible that maybe others werent thinking of, that in which would cause them to speak up and say something like " i call dibs on doing ring toss"...instead he suggested " midway games"....we need to start making the details...and stray away from vague ideas.

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

bayAreaShaman, ScottieD
January 12, 2018
5:28 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
149sp_Permalink sp_Print

Its all good pops I feel it.

Lets make a scottie d piñata. And a krunk one...a big faygo bottle...a scruffy illuminati one theres like hella i dunno. 

Im like sitting back and seeing where i would fit best.

Im glad u guys are into it and saying stuff.

Uhhh midnight midway massacre.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

January 12, 2018
10:06 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
150sp_Permalink sp_Print

BREAKING SPECIAL REPORT

okay, heres what it is...  

i needs to know, PRONTO, who is for certain gonna be at the DCGCON [the con, mind you, not the gathering], that would be willing to setup and work an flh forum Midway [at the con], and who is prepared to get to hackin away at it fairly soon.  

obviously it puts a bit more of a rush on things, but the main thing is, i gotta know if it can be done, and everyone who would be involved, right the fuck away.  basicly, now.  at latest, by sunday night.  

but...  if we can guarantee the event will go down proper, there is a fairly substantial space available, right fuckin now, that we can have for a for-real FLH Forum Midway.  IF there is no question that the people runnin it will hook up all the hookups in time, appear when theyre sposed to, work it when their sposed to, and the thing has at least a modicum of quality to it.  games must be free to play, prizes are more or less incidental.  

this is a strike-while-the-iron-is-hot kinda deal, so dont dillydally.  if you wants to see this happen, get at me posthaste!  

ima put this in the dcgcon thread, too, just in case.  but in any case, all yaz that would like to help throw a fully sanctioned midway event at the dcgcon, tell me immediately.  post it, pm it, email it, i dont give a fuck, but speak on it, while ya have a chance to.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

January 29, 2018
5:29 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
January 29, 2018
5:34 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
152sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dude, ur fucking nuts. LMAO!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

January 29, 2018
5:44 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
153sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Dude, ur fucking nuts. LMAO!  

Lmjao...i blame my childhood, i was always jealous of the neighbors having super soakers and nerf guns, while i only had one of those 50 cent squirt guns that my mom got at a garage sale...i always ended up using a tree branch

January 29, 2018
6:15 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
154sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel ya. We had the 50 cent ones too. Seemed to get more water out of it by pulling the plug and dumping the water on people. Our water gun wars always resulted in cups and buckets. Should call up those same friends and invite them all to a water gun fight and bring ur flame thrower! Let them see how unfair the situation was. 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 6, 2018
5:02 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
155sp_Permalink sp_Print

getclowned July 26-29th 2018 getclowned

getclowned Legend Valley getclowned

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Psyral
February 6, 2018
5:21 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
156sp_Permalink sp_Print

Info on location and dates will drop the 2nd juggalo show after juggalo day

February 6, 2018
5:58 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

@SPOOKYtheFUNGI seen this yesterday and thought about you, buddy. starts at 2:50

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Or July 21, saying that it starts on the 26th, 1200 miles away...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 6, 2018
3:47 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
158sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
@SPOOKYtheFUNGI seen this yesterday and thought about you, buddy. starts at 2:50

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Or July 21, saying that it starts on the 26th, 1200 miles away...  

Now thats a dangerous flamethrower!  Atleast the one i wanted was made by elon musk's company.

February 15, 2018
7:19 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Does anyone have a hookup on making stickers?   I gots a fr3sh idea!

I also need an artist to make a design!

February 15, 2018
7:47 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
160sp_Permalink sp_Print

My mom does vinyl graphics, but i dont think shell do FLH nipple pasties...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Denniscleme, lopdoz, KennethSic, marijuana edibles, PromotionErump

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845