May 14, 2024
25 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
One Day I Migth be able to go
March 10, 2016
7:10 pm
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members
Forum Posts: 43
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hope and I wonder how people feel if ill go wearing a diaper?

March 10, 2016
7:47 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

DiapredClown said

If you are talking about the gathering, then you are definitely going to be in the many pictures that various tourist news crews take trying to show how wild and different the gathering is. But on the real, people are very accepting at the gathering. Yes, you will get strange looks.

If you do go, you have to enter the Mr. Juggalo contest.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 10, 2016
9:31 pm
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members

Psyral Infection said

DiapredClown said

If you are talking about the gathering, then you are definitely going to be in the many pictures that various tourist news crews take trying to show how wild and different the gathering is. But on the real, people are very accepting at the gathering. Yes, you will get strange looks.

If you do go, you have to enter the Mr. Juggalo contest.

I can see it now Juggalo in Diaper be everywhere all over interwebs lol it be good during shows if ill go pee  in it then change after words lol.

on side note might have chance of goin one after mom and dad retire we getting rv doing tavling 

March 10, 2016
9:32 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

DiapredClown said

If it's just a diaper, expect a lot of pictures to be taken of you. I think I saw a dude dressed like that last year but he was dressed specifically as a baby not just as a dude in a diaper. Some people run around naked and shit too, even dudes.

As long as it ain't a dirty diaper and if you use the diaper you dispose of it correctly though people shouldn't (but might) give you a rough time. Generally people wanna have a good time and don't care what other people are getting into though.

March 10, 2016
9:38 pm
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members

Mr. Tidwell said

DiapredClown said

If it's just a diaper, expect a lot of pictures to be taken of you. I think I saw a dude dressed like that last year but he was dressed specifically as a baby not just as a dude in a diaper. Some people run around naked and shit too, even dudes.

As long as it ain't a dirty diaper and if you use the diaper you dispose of it correctly though people shouldn't (but might) give you a rough time. Generally people wanna have a good time and don't care what other people are getting into though.

ill only wet cant me self doing n0.2 in it that just gross

March 10, 2016
9:46 pm
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members

Mr. Tidwell said

DiapredClown said

do you have pic that guy?

March 10, 2016
11:48 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Im guessing DiaperedClown might be BigGameJames or Mr. Bigg or whatever new flavor of the month.. @psyral-infection do your magic.  Im sure its a troll if its not him there are just a ton of similarities...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 11, 2016
12:03 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

OCJ_Brendan said
Im guessing DiaperedClown might be BigGameJames or Mr. Bigg or whatever new flavor of the month.. @psyral-infection do your magic.  Im sure its a troll if its not him there are just a ton of similarities...

wondered just how long it was gonna be, before somebody finally got around to sayin this. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 11, 2016
12:47 am
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members

scruffy said

OCJ_Brendan said

wondered just how long it was gonna be, before somebody finally got around to sayin this. 

its me

March 11, 2016
2:47 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

DiapredClown said

Mr. Tidwell said

DiapredClown said

do you have pic that guy?

I don't. I'm not entirely sure I even saw it. 

March 12, 2016
12:07 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

DiapredClown said

scruffy said

OCJ_Brendan said

its me

The multi/troll slayer strikes again...without any tech tools at all lol just a good old fashioned gut feeling...

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman, Psyral

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 12, 2016
12:07 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

@diapredclown 

How do you feel about the new Psychopathic Radio?

March 13, 2016
11:53 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

OCJ_Brendan said

DiapredClown said

scruffy said

OCJ_Brendan said

its me

The multi/troll slayer strikes again...without any tech tools at all lol just a good old fashioned gut feeling...

I don't understand how you do it. You truly have a gift.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

OCJ_Brendan
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 13, 2016
9:32 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

psyral-infection I have a gift when it comes to people Idk how I do it either honestly.  Everyone I interact with repeatedly either online or in person develops their own specific voice based on word choice, phrasing, and sentence structure etc...It gives me one hell of a memory because it lets me file shit in my head differently and when I see someone it subconciously lets me access those conversations...  Its actually a liability at times because occasionally things I see trigger literal conversations in my head...which is distracting when I'm trying to do things like study or sleep.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: degon18638
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

degon18638, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845