May 8, 2024
34 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
New to the Gathering, Tips?
July 17, 2013
10:03 pm
AvaLovelace
AvaLovelace
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hmm I think im ok with showing boob. Doubt will happen though lol Thanks btw! Everyone is helping so much even though my questions might be ridiculous. Im driving up from Kentucky, so a good four hours are ahead... By myself. -sigh- Sucks to suck.

I'll definitely look at what to bring, I always fail to pack the things I need and only remember them AFTER I've left, so a list is awesome. And getting black out drunk sounds like what Id do, I drink with my friends majority of the time, but they manage to keep me from stripping down lol They deserve medals.

July 17, 2013
10:08 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Any way of getting to fort wayne indiana? Matter of fact, slummerican lives in kentucky, hit him up. Btw, r u related to a jasmine lovelace? It doesnt see to b a common last name

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 17, 2013
10:15 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

don't drop the soap at the Gathering.!

July 22, 2013
6:32 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

FAMILY FOCUS: GATHERING FIRST TIMER TIPS FOR THE JUGGALOS, BY THE JUGGALOS

Justin Grossman: Yeah, Yeah. Fuck your Sleep and all that. I get it you want to get it all in. But there really isn’t shit goin from 6-11am so if you feel the need to catch some zzzs that’s the time to.

Tj Dubbz: Listen up bros (and girl-bros that this may apply to, ball-lessly speaking) the #1 thing that I recommend for the GOTJ as a foray and foremost essential is this... ball/inner thigh/ass crack powder. Baby powder, foot powder, talcum powder, it don't matter. As long as it’s somethin to soak up the sweaty fuckin swamp thing effects that 95 degree heat and showerlessness causes. I'm 9 years deep on the gotj festivities so trust me... and thank me later. Nothins worse than gettin the "fat man chaff" on the second day and then havin to be miserable for the next 2 or 3 days walkin around like you've been ridin a horse for 20 years. Wisdom, byatches.

Jerry Kaveman Crosier: treat every1 like your brother, there’s karma all around the gatherirng hook someone up with a ramen or some shit, or offer some shade to chill that shit goes a long way

Kara Farrington: WATER. It’s hot as a mother fucker. Do your shit at night so you don’t get extra dehydrated.

Keith Myers: From a person that have been there 6 years in a row on the way there take everything off your review mirror Its Illinois state law. Water is a must, stay hydrated. Use sun screen have a good time. Party in moderation

Alora Dawn Arthur: Baby wipes, toilet paper, sandals and shoes, lots of socks, foooood, water, water, water, water, sun screen, BUG SPRAY, face paint, underwear, waterproof tarp! duct tape, flash lights cuz it gets real dark on the trails, Advil, moneyyyyyy like $500, bandanas, can food and can opener, napkins, pillows, fuck tents.. Too hot for that.. Just sleep where ever, car pass for sure cuz you can't carry all this stuff. Good luck ninjas! It'll be the best time of your life!

Sean Thompson: Lots of baby wipes and wicked ass juggalo fun. whoop whoop!

Prozach Ostertag: alcohol is great but if you drink throughout the day in the heat you're gonna have a bad time. Bring tons of water and food and zip lock bags keep your dry food dry.

Eric Alley: Good camping tip: if you don't want to spend a fortune on ice, freeze a couple 2 liters of salt water and put them in the cooler. I've seen these stay frozen for three days at 95* in a cooler. Plus no soggy ass food.

Michael Compton: When you pack your food up the day before your tip make sure you put the food in a store bag or zip bag. My first year, I just threw it in the cooler and added ice. By the time I got there the ice melted and the food was no good.

Andrew Parks: Bring shower shoes or your feet will get fucked up. Bring a sealable drinking container in the crowd at main stage or you could get dehydrated from all the body heat. Bring toilet paper. And get gas before you get to cave in rock if you’re getting there late at night, the gas station there closes early.

Mike Block: Faygo is great but stock pile of water is better trust that. 5days = 12 pair of socks and at least 3 pair of shoes. Keep the showers clean other mafukas need ta wash da nuts too. KEEP COOL IS MY #1 THING.

Stormee Mae: Just be naked, free, and scream whoop whoop til you can't anymore.

Brandon Johansson: If you bring an umbrella, which isn't a bad idea,

remember to hold it high enough above your head that you're not trapped in the heat that gets captured at the top. We don't want any ninjas or ninjettes passing out from heat exhaustion.

Beaonica Whitaker: Umbrella for shade, spare shoes, potty chair, garbage bags, clean up after yoself, snacks energy bars are awesome mid day when it's too hot.

Chris Foeks: If you can’t start your camp fire find shaggy. He lit ours in 3 seconds. Almost blew up the site. Fuckin priceless lmao.

Copper Chrum: Bring real food, yes cheese and ham sandwiches are quick and easy but after all the walking, partying, and fucking you need carbs. Last year we had pasta, chili, lots of potatoes and shit like that. The lettes would cook a big meal everyday for everyone and snack the rest of the day. And when it was time to go any leftovers of anything went to the Juggalo church. For all the juggalos that walked and shit. LOTS OF WATER AND JÄGER. Have fun see you there!!

Kimberly Nichols-Morgan: Hand Sanitizer!! Lots of drinking water. We brought a brita pitcher last year and it saved us!!

Ashley McCollum: When the night comes I love to have glow sticks, head bands, anything trippy really.. makes the night that much more fun. I can never get enough! And definitely wear shoes to the show. Moshing and sandles dont mix!

Jennifer Braack: Remember to show love to one another... also remember we are all human and when we get in a big crowd we tend to get testy, so remember we are fam!!!! Dwell on the good times you will have and leave the bullshit behind!!!! Whoop!!! Whoop!!! I will miss ya again this year, but I will be there in spirit!

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: antihat3
39 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

AlfredoHyday, adult movies, RobertNop, Shawnmup, Alfredtes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845