May 17, 2024
25 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
"Necro Butcher" Dylan Summers' Medical Expenses
August 19, 2013
11:54 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dylan Summers' friends and family are uniting to raise money for medical bills and time off after his injury at the Gathering.

Dylan will give me an ear full for making this page. He is never one to ask for anything and I feel terrible making it as well. It was suggested to me by a friend on Facebook and I gave in. If you know Dylan and I, you know that what matters is well wishes and friends and family support through what is sure to be a long recovery with him not wrestling for a while. The well wishes and the friends who love him and show their support is the important thing. With that said, Dylan has the crappiest insurance known to man and we are looking at physical therapy, another doctor's visit on top of the ambulance ride, the transfer to two hospitals out of state (so insurance wont cover it) and the time he is going to have to take off of work. So, as much as I hate to admit it, yes, monetary help would be greatly appreciated. Times are tight for everyone right now. Please, please, please, do not donate if you, yourself are struggling with bills. We all have families to feed and take care of. Thanks again everyone for your amazing out pour of care and concern for my husband's injury. He does it all for you guys! :)

TsFNF0NPQYWreqVxrV8DTw.jpgImage Enlarger
August 20, 2013
12:22 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

What happened to him?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 20, 2013
12:27 am
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

Necro added butcher to his name?  why

August 20, 2013
12:27 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

OCJ_Brendan said
What happened to him?

Necro Butcher Breaking His Leg @ Gathering of the Juggalos 2013

August 20, 2013
12:29 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

And Psy isn't gonna pay for his medical expenses? What the fuck? I thought they were boys, and he gets hurt at their event and they just hang him out to dry?

August 20, 2013
12:37 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Hes retarded to do that shit without decent insurance...at least go get a grocery store job or something that has benefits...your name is "Necro Butcher" that doesnt sound like you are doing safe things in the ring...it sucks he got hurt, but that fact cannot be ignored...

@punkrockjuggalo thanks as usual homie...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 20, 2013
1:25 am
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11709

damn thats sad.. i wish i could help..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

August 20, 2013
1:29 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

There footage of a bone sticking out of his arm in a match its sick sicker then the leg footage when ur a pro deathmatch Wrestler i allways thought u just ran out on the bills this one incident is prolly just one of many in his line of work sucks i hate when a Wrestler gets injured while entertaing you ,i would think psy would atleast do a charity show thats the norm in the indies
Necro rapper
Necro butcher deathmatch Wrestler lol

August 20, 2013
2:32 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

Watched clip from match i was talkin about u cant See bone just a big bloody hole by his elbow its necro vs pondo lightbulb match on youtube

August 20, 2013
3:02 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

He has atleast 6 kids also watching a shoot he did he used to goto icp shows on alot of acid in 98 dude has sum cool shoot interviews on utube

August 20, 2013
9:48 am
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members
Forum Posts: 307

Where the fuck were the ropes.....? Lol

That's really beat, wish him a steady and quick recovery. Must be something in the contract he signed to work saying that Psy isn't liable, not like a few of the bigger wigs couldn't chip in out of sheer generosity for their boy and dedicated JCW worker though to at least make it easier on his family.

August 20, 2013
10:07 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

VoiceNameless said
Where the fuck were the ropes.....? Lol

That's really beat, wish him a steady and quick recovery. Must be something in the contract he signed to work saying that Psy isn't liable, not like a few of the bigger wigs couldn't chip in out of sheer generosity for their boy and dedicated JCW worker though to at least make it easier on his family.

That's what I'm saying, it's not about liability or being sued, it's about helping out someone who has been with you for a long time and is in a really shitty situation.

August 20, 2013
1:04 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

icp and billy should help him out ! they multi-millionaires ! I thought we fam. ! W.T.F. ?

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 20, 2013
1:21 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

I dont think necro would want a charity event he doesnt like handouts even if he needs it hard call psy cany pay everytime a worker is hurt in this biz bit hes the homie but they feel that way about all jcw wrestlers wheres bobo

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, ledak78964, xidotir783, nopigot360, pibovos856

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845