April 29, 2024
104 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
** message for the thief **
August 14, 2012
11:24 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

if you dont read this personally, maybe someone will tell you about it.

i hope that right now you realize that you are FAR TOO STUPID TO BE A CRIMINAL. 

this isnt the first time you've been caught, is it?  i dont even have to know that as a fact to know its true, your actions make it clear.  how the hell is it you thought you should continue?

if youre gonna be a thief, you MUST stick to small risk, large return-type situations.  the idea is that you want to get away with it.  at the gathering of the juggalos, the return is petty at best, and the risk is enormous, as you are well aware.

mostly, i want to talk about the future...

you wanna be a juggalo?  i say you can.  you have no credit with me at all, but as i see it, you also owe no further debts to the juggalos as a whole.  youve taken your lumps from us, how you handle the rest of the affair is your business. 

but youd best tiptoe from now on.  its obvious, but ill point it out anyway:  the slightest transgression, insult, or fuckup, and youll probably be judged and sentenced by a kangaroo court faster than you can fart, and theyll be on you like gangbusters once again. 

what is also obvious, but still worth mentioning [due to the stupidity], is that i am speaking only for myself here.  surely there are ninjas who would agree, but many wont.  think about that before walking around in daylight with your chest out. 

now some advice about your life. 

dont ever commit another crime.  you just dont have what it takes.

what you need to do, is get clear of your current troubles [which will understandably take time and effort], then secure a job where you make enough money to cover your bills, drop drug habits or any other luxuries until you can afford them, and live out your life saying things like, 'boy, did i ever learn my lesson.' 

i wish you luck, but i wont say which kind of luck. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 14, 2012
3:06 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

I take it you knew the guy? I saw none of this go on, just the aftermath with the car. Shit was hilarious tho, got what he deserved. Guess juggalos are getting less civil, remember Juggalo jail in 08'? But not complaining, they could have killed him for all I care lol.

August 14, 2012
5:06 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

dont know him.  dont need to, ive seen it all before.  at least a dozen times. 

one thing id like to add, though.  when you get caught, dont run.  from juggalos, cops, or anyone else.  unless you have a real chance of escape, which is pretty uncommon.  man up, accept the consequences.  you knew what you were doing when you fuckin did it. 

running only makes shit worse.  the thing to do is put your hands up and get humble, real fast.  apologize profusely, and say 'if i have to take a beating, ill take it, just please dont go too far.'  had it been me, and you [thief] had reacted like this, i would simply have broken one of your ribs [or maybe a finger] and sent you on your way, with a clean slate.  people get angrier when they have to give chase.

August 14, 2012
7:50 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

Lol, I disagree, clean slate my ass. People who have stolen from me have got theirs, and now keep their distance because EVERY time we cross paths I still I fuck their day up no matter how long ago they did whatever. I think I ruined this one kids life, literally. And I have no remorse. You act like a piece of shit get treated like one. When I do fucked up shit to people(not often but I'm not innocent), if karma comes back and bites me in the ass I openly admit I had it comin. Don't bite off more than you can chew and you'll be good.

August 14, 2012
9:38 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

is this about Corp, and his guest list ? cool

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 14, 2012
11:24 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Lol, I disagree, clean slate my ass. People who have stolen from me have got theirs, and now keep their distance because EVERY time we cross paths I still I fuck their day up no matter how long ago they did whatever. I think I ruined this one kids life, literally. And I have no remorse. You act like a piece of shit get treated like one. When I do fucked up shit to people(not often but I'm not innocent), if karma comes back and bites me in the ass I openly admit I had it comin. Don't bite off more than you can chew and you'll be good.

good example of the other viewpoint, maybe the prevailing viewpoint.  however...

keep in mind, juggaloj, there is a fine line between reminding a bitch of his place, and bullying someone who cant or wont take you out.  evidently, these people whose paths you cross lack the means to fuck you up themselves, or theyd have done it. 

there is absolutely no glory in clubbin a baby seal. 

[just to be clear, im not hating on j.  based of the last two sentences of his post, i figure he sees that, but one never knows]

is this about Corp, and his guest list ? cool

honestly, this shit applies to anyone who would steal from their own. 

August 15, 2012
12:03 am
JuggaloJ
Guests

Honestly scruff, what you say makes sense, and your prolly a better man then me for it. I just don't have it in me to be that reasonable/mature towards someone who fucked me over lol

August 15, 2012
9:06 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Honestly scruff, what you say makes sense, and your prolly a better man then me for it. I just don't have it in me to be that reasonable/mature towards someone who fucked me over lol

neither do i.  anybody knows me could reasonably be yellin out 'hypocrite!' after reading this.  im one of those 'do as i say, not as i do' kinda guys.

check it.  i spent a lot of time during the dead hours at the gathering literally patrolling the grounds, looking for trouble [fights, thieves, whatever].  if you asked me why, id have said, 'i want to do something about those bastards who ruin shit for others.'  but thats hardly the whole truth.  it would be equally true to say that i wanted to clobber someone, but for a good reason, instead of straight terrorism.

my boy was gettting annoyed with me over that.  told me more than once, 'you need to get out of that mindset.'  he was 100% right, too. 

but hey, just cuz we sometimes ignore our moral codes, doesnt mean we dont have any. 

August 15, 2012
9:20 am
Killa4rillabloodspilla
Killa4rillabloodspilla
Members
Forum Posts: 7

yup, I had a whole cooler of beer n ice and we walked around for twenty min or so and come bck to no beer, cooler, or nothin...thieves get kicked in the face!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845