May 2, 2024
72 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
juggalo justice
August 14, 2012
10:02 am
Joeberg
Members
Forum Posts: 102
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I see.  Well at least he got away.  What I mean is, better to rip the car apart than the man.  Still, thats some crazy shit.  I look forward to seeing video from it.

August 14, 2012
10:41 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

I see.  Well at least he got away.  What I mean is, better to rip the car apart than the man.  Still, thats some crazy shit.  I look forward to seeing video from it.

ive found a couple.  sadly, my phone is about 27 years old and the camera is ultracraptastic, or id have some of my own.

i did take a great picture of the car, it looks exactly as if it was blown up with an antitank missile.  im not having any luck getting it from phone to pc, though.

oh, and, for the record, while ripping the man apart would have made me shed no tears, it is much better that he still breathes.

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 14, 2012
3:25 pm
Skullz
Skullz
Members
Forum Posts: 15

Well I seen some other videos already being posted, I think I have some of the better coverage so far.  I just uploaded my favorite video I took over the Gathering. 

Check it out HERE!

I got more vids I may upload if I feel like it.

August 14, 2012
4:19 pm
Jeffalo
Jeffalo
Members
Forum Posts: 81

^thats the best one ive seen so far, mainly cuz i finally get to see ninjas upright that jeep... fucking hilarious 

August 14, 2012
4:30 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

lol i have a piece too. the hose to the oil tank. i call it the "fuck all hoes hose" ....good times

August 15, 2012
9:05 am
Joeberg
Members
Forum Posts: 102

That video was pretty great.  Part demolition derby, part monster trucks, maybe a little bit of Mythbusters too.  Good times.

August 15, 2012
9:17 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

maybe a little bit of Mythbusters too

heh heh, yeah, busting that myth that you cant dismantle a car without heavy machinery or power tools.

actually, at one point some guy showed up with a massive sawzall, thats how the roof got cut off.  i think he broke it fairly quickly, though. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 15, 2012
10:09 am
Skullz
Skullz
Members

I uploaded more of the Juggalo Justice videos.  Here's a link to the playlist of them in order.  Looks like I have a good 30 mins or so of footage.

Check That Out HERE

August 15, 2012
11:10 am
Rich
Guests

That shit was awesome i seen one guy with the bumper around neck as a necklace 

August 15, 2012
12:10 pm
Killa4rillabloodspilla
Killa4rillabloodspilla
Members
Forum Posts: 7

U get out of jail, on bail... to rip off some family. Fuckers gettin more than a little time out! lol He aint a fuckin juggalo to me, Just a fuckin fuck.

August 15, 2012
3:23 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I kinda think destroying the car is a little too far though. Car repairs are always a hassle and if the girl who owned this car didn't report it ruined and stolen, she should do it now. Last year some people stole shit from a friend I camped with. Took everything of hers even her shoes.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 15, 2012
4:29 pm
Skullz
Skullz
Members

The car was reported stolen before all this happened as the security guys asked for the license plate number and seen who's car it was.  They came back and said it was stolen.

August 16, 2012
1:00 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

The kid that did this ... Is one of the kids that was on Hardcore Pawn a few weeks back, oddly enough trying to sell microphones or speakers or some shit he stole from an icp show at st Andrews. I heard this directly from people that came with him.

August 18, 2012
11:26 am
Wickedlette
Guests

MmmmBrainz said:

The kid that did this ... Is one of the kids that was on Hardcore Pawn a few weeks back, oddly enough trying to sell microphones or speakers or some shit he stole from an icp show at st Andrews. I heard this directly from people that came with him.

That's what the fuck is up! I seen that episode. He isn't fam!!! It pissed me off when I seen that shit! How you gonna be fam and rip off a place that supports the fam????

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Denniscleme, lopdoz, KennethSic, marijuana edibles, PromotionErump

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845