April 27, 2024
92 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
INFOMERCIAL OUT TONIGHT!
July 13, 2012
4:59 pm
BryceD546
Guests

I just read the new hatchet herald and the last page says the infomercial is gonna be out by tonight! I already know the lineup is pretty known, but im excited to see it (im currently in the hospital and dont have much to do)  and see everything confirmed and some surprises! First gathering this year with some friends!

July 13, 2012
7:17 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Feel better ninja .. Thanks for the info.

July 13, 2012
7:36 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

yup hopefully its fresh

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 13, 2012
7:42 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

its up!

July 13, 2012
8:30 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

FML I wish I could go... For Violent J's Westcoast, Shaggy's Eastcoast, and Twiztid's Dirty South parties.....plus you got all the flavor on the mainstage, the medley. We all know who's gonna get Tila'd unfortunately the Millionaires whoever they are it just seems inevitable.

July 13, 2012
8:35 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Agreed yo they can try to deny that aint why they brought em but we all know it is 

& id mainly wanna see the east coast shit & the deadly medley man jumpsteady NEEDS to drop another album for the sake of the hatchet & their catalog  

July 13, 2012
9:36 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Was Raekwon on the list?

July 13, 2012
9:38 pm
BryceD546
Guests

Thanks homie! he wasnt, so that makes me wonder if the village people will be there? I feel like they would have mentioned that

July 13, 2012
9:45 pm
Mykal86
Members

MmmmBrainz said:

Was Raekwon on the list?

yes he's gonna be at Shaggy's "Beasts of The East" party

Who else thinks the "special guests" at the family medley gonna be Three 6 Mafia they got like 4 collabos in the books it would just work.

July 13, 2012
10:10 pm
BryceD546
Guests

Mykal86 said:

MmmmBrainz said:

Was Raekwon on the list?

Who else thinks the "special guests" at the family medley gonna be Three 6 Mafia they got like 4 collabos in the books it would just work.

Three 6 are gonna be there anyway, they said it on their twitter!

July 13, 2012
10:15 pm
Mykal86
Members

BryceD546 said:

Mykal86 said:

MmmmBrainz said:

Was Raekwon on the list?

Three 6 are gonna be there anyway, they said it on their twitter!

I said that cuz they didn't announce it on the infomercial so perhaps thats where they come into the picture also no mention of Village People

July 13, 2012
10:51 pm
SleepyNinja
Guests

Boondox? No word of him showing... Any answers for me ninjas?

July 13, 2012
11:02 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

If he buys a ticket.

I was asking if Raekwon was announced today ... Or was he on the list of leaked acts.

July 13, 2012
11:35 pm
Mykal86
Members

MmmmBrainz said:

If he buys a ticket.

I was asking if Raekwon was announced today … Or was he on the list of leaked acts.

again I repeat Raekwon's gonna be at Shaggy 2 Dope's "Eastcoast" party night seperate from the mainstage.

July 14, 2012
2:28 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Again ... I understand he will be at the Gathering. I was asking if this was a surprise announcement. As in the list of most of the acts has been around for a few days, there are pictures of the list from the Gathering Booklet and some other acts were known ... Like Cheech and Chong.

The question I was asking was ... Had Raekwon been known about before the commercial? Was that a surprise? I don't remember seeing his name before. You follow? Don't worry about the answer I've got it now .. Just didn't have time to check til now.

July 14, 2012
2:49 am
Supreme Teacher
Guests

Please no throwing rocks at the guests. Empty plastic bottles, paper or water balloons is understandable.

July 14, 2012
5:55 am
Killa-Mo187
Killa-Mo187
Members
Forum Posts: 121

Mykal86 said:

FML I wish I could go... For Violent J's Westcoast, Shaggy's Eastcoast, and Twiztid's Dirty South parties.....plus you got all the flavor on the mainstage, the medley. We all know who's gonna get Tila'd unfortunately the Millionaires whoever they are it just seems inevitable.

More than likely it's gonna be Master P who'll get Tila'd up. Have you heard the guy live?

July 14, 2012
10:29 am
Mykal86
Members

MmmmBrainz said:

Again ... I understand he will be at the Gathering. I was asking if this was a surprise announcement. As in the list of most of the acts has been around for a few days, there are pictures of the list from the Gathering Booklet and some other acts were known ... Like Cheech and Chong.

The question I was asking was ... Had Raekwon been known about before the commercial? Was that a surprise? I don't remember seeing his name before. You follow? Don't worry about the answer I've got it now .. Just didn't have time to check til now.

gotcha...than yeah he was the left hook not pre mentioned surprise that got an audible "oh fuck ya!" out of me.

July 14, 2012
10:30 am
Mykal86
Members

Killa-Mo187 said:

Mykal86 said:

More than likely it's gonna be Master P who'll get Tila'd up. Have you heard the guy live?

ah well Millionaires will get Tila'd....Master P will get Juvenile'd

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Carnivalkilla44
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

RobertGon, Jarrettfix, Miguelfep, Jeremysidly, GeorgeFum

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845