May 17, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
I dont listen to ICP, but their fans kinda fascinate me.
July 10, 2013
10:14 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

about me: live in southern IL, have for the better part of my life.

faygo strawberry is one of the best sodas in the world IMHO.

moving along, i lived in alabama for a spell with my mom and stepdad. some of my old friends down there want to come visit me and drive down to hogrock for a day and party. will we be welcome? ive done many many many shows and fests(phish, WSP, the original bonnaroos) and it seems to be along the same lines...somewhat. what say you juggalos? should we roll down there and check it out? we all like meeting diverse people, and from what i hear its a pretty diverse fanbase, which is part of what i love, cept for the face paint thing, but thats cool. to each their own

are you supposed to use sigs here?

July 10, 2013
10:30 pm
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

The best thing you can do is be sincere, the minute you start talking to people in a condescending or sarcastic tone you might as well leave because it wont end well. These people are just like any other person you meet, and worthy of the same dignity and respect you would show anyone else. Also be honest, tell people you havent heard the music you just wanted to see what its all about, people will go out of their way to be generous. Just come at people respectfully and you will be fine, so yea, Go

July 10, 2013
10:39 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

*Redpop

July 10, 2013
11:01 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

Chris said
The best thing you can do is be sincere, the minute you start talking to people in a condescending or sarcastic tone you might as well leave because it wont end well. These people are just like any other person you meet, and worthy of the same dignity and respect you would show anyone else. Also be honest, tell people you havent heard the music you just wanted to see what its all about, people will go out of their way to be generous. Just come at people respectfully and you will be fine, so yea, Go

i think we just might. fuck it, why not?

Guest said
*Redpop

yeah, yeah. its pretty goddamn good. dont think i ever tried any other faygo besides orange. cause "redpop" is where its at.

so what do you guys do in life other than post on messageboards?

im 30. single. drink too much. work for a family business in SoIL, which basically means doing the shit nobody else wants to do, but thats okay. occasionally still do civil war reenactments as a union infantry or artilleryman. the last concerts ive seen in order are old crow medicine show, alan jackson, MUSE, and widespread panic.

how about you guys? not a troll btw. if youre from SoIL you might check out WSP at SIU arena on 10-1. frealz.

also, i like the math required component of this mb.

July 10, 2013
11:18 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Make as many clown jokes as you can. People might give you dirty looks but fuck em.

If you want to fuck one of them naked ass drugged out lettes use a condom or two.

Take 6 ecstacy pills 6 tabs of acid and 6 swigs of jack and look in the mirror and praise Lucem Ferre when the black hits.

Juggalos are afraid of candy corn, its like cryptonite.

Do not yell ICP are fags. It might sound fun but ultimately isn't as fun as it sounds.

What I always do at concerts is try to get the crowd to chant random stupid shit. I one time got a good chunk to chant "fuck Soulja Boy"

July 10, 2013
11:45 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

Lucem Ferre said
Make as many clown jokes as you can. People might give you dirty looks but fuck em.

If you want to fuck one of them naked ass drugged out lettes use a condom or two.

Take 6 ecstacy pills 6 tabs of acid and 6 swigs of jack and look in the mirror and praise Lucem Ferre when the black hits.

Juggalos are afraid of candy corn, its like cryptonite.

Do not yell ICP are fags. It might sound fun but ultimately isn't as fun as it sounds.

What I always do at concerts is try to get the crowd to chant random stupid shit. I one time got a good chunk to chant "fuck Soulja Boy"

yeah, fuck soulja boy, dude ive done my share of candyflipping, i prefer one or the other now. im old.

you serious, clark? whats with the candy corn?

July 10, 2013
11:56 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I thought it was funny, I was going to say showers but I don't want you to get the impression that all juggalos are willing to laugh at them selves because some of these fucks actually take it as a religion and they will put a juggalo jihad on you or something.

July 11, 2013
1:25 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

diarrhea out my asshole! I got the good Lord going down on me! 

July 11, 2013
2:24 am
justsomeinternettourist
Members

any juggalo Freemasons on this board? im Sec'y of my lodge?

July 11, 2013
9:32 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I'm too broke and atheist to be a Freemason. I would join simply since people demonize and fear them.

Because the Freemasons are controlled by the Illuminati who are a secret devil worshipping cult of Jewish Nazis or something stupid.

July 11, 2013
10:47 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

@justsomeinternettourist, I've been to all 13 Gatherings, and have met a grip of people there. Mostly Juggalos, of course, but some not.  Most of the ones who aren't were reporters, vendors, and people like yourself who were just curious about the whole event and the people who attend.  Take what @chris said to heart.  Just be nice and friendly to everyone there and you will get nothing but respect in return. Sure, there are a few assholes beyond hope, but for the most part, you should fit in well. Hope to see you out there man!

July 11, 2013
11:11 am
Members

Every spreadhead I've ever met looks down on Juggalos. Not saying OP would obviously, just saying the crowd at SIU might be inclined to. Plus WSP sucks, sorry guy, I live in SCI country.

Are you going to Phish at FirstBank Pavilion? That's gonna be a hot run.

July 11, 2013
12:25 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

Guest said
Every spreadhead I've ever met looks down on Juggalos. Not saying OP would obviously, just saying the crowd at SIU might be inclined to. Plus WSP sucks, sorry guy, I live in SCI country.

Are you going to Phish at FirstBank Pavilion? That's gonna be a hot run.

unfortunately im too broke to go. pearl jam @ wrigley is ridiculously expensive.  where you live? CO?

do you post on PT? 

July 11, 2013
12:32 pm
Members

I do live in CO. I'm kind of facing the same dilemma with the Dicks Sporting Goods Park run at the end of the tour... I just don't have enough money. I'm focusing on the Furthur shows at Red Rocks in September. Those Dick's shows are calling me though, mainly because they have really been going nuts at that venue for the past few years. I'm not a huge fan, but I gotta say Phish is in an amazing period right now.

July 11, 2013
12:50 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

im thinking about going out and visiting some friends in denver over new years and hitting the UM shows. not a big fan of em but seen em a few times years ago. seems like they got a lot of young kids following them now.

and phish is firing on all cylinders curently. fasho.

July 11, 2013
1:04 pm
Members

Never seen UM but that NYE show is going to be fun times for sure. The Fillmore has awesome sound, great vibe.

July 20, 2013
8:30 am
Members

I heard that PJ was called mid-show due to approaching lightning. The same thing happened to both Phish and Furthur last night. That has to be a first, for the same thing to happen to all 3 bands on the same night. Unreal.

I hear PJ new album is called Lightning Bolt? Whoa!  

A few different websites have confirmed that Further had "Lazy Lightning" next on the setlist last night before the show ended, plus they closed the first set with Mission in the Rain>Box of Rain.

If you have been couch touring Phish you know how the rain has plagued this tour so far. Toronto was strait cancelled.

Interesting stuff. So @justsomeinternettourist how was your night? Stay dry?

July 31, 2013
6:09 pm
Members
August 12, 2013
6:11 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

didnt end up making it, everyone backed out. cubs/cards was happening in STL.

im definitely shooting for next year.

August 12, 2013
7:48 pm
justsomeinternettourist
Members

@ScottyD or @Guest (did i do that right?) would either of you be willing to take a n00b under your wing next year if my people back out again?

i live about 1n hour and a half north of hogrock on IL1

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: The Warlock
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, ledak78964, xidotir783, nopigot360, pibovos856

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845