April 18, 2024
81 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
hope we dont get screwd by all these bands
July 15, 2012
3:51 am
juggalizzo
juggalizzo
Members
Forum Posts: 86
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i was looking on alot of the arist sites that the imfomerical showed and half dont even have the gathering down dmx dont the game pod and alot of others so who knows maybe they havent put it up on there sites  even though psychopathic confirms them

July 18, 2012
8:55 am
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

i just go for the rydas and lotus.  and all my peeps doing the damn thang on 2nd stage.   i wouldnt care if 90% of them mainstage artists didnt show up.

July 18, 2012
11:08 am
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725

PSY asks a lot of these artists to be confidential about it so they can surprise everyone with the infomercial....

...and you just go for Rydas and Lotus.....??? thats an expensive trip just for them two lol

July 18, 2012
12:33 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

Ypsi Foolish said:

PSY asks a lot of these artists to be confidential about it so they can surprise everyone with the infomercial….

…and you just go for Rydas and Lotus…..??? thats an expensive trip just for them two lol

sickest has made it clear in other posts he'd rather have all the second stage horrorcore and underground performers on the mainstage….rather than dope non underground performers like Game, DMX, ONYX, Raekwon, Geto Boys, Three 6 Mafia etc.

July 18, 2012
1:27 pm
Jeffalo
Jeffalo
Members
Forum Posts: 81

I am with sickest on this... The GOTJ for me is about spending time with the homies... meeting and making new homies... and about the INSANE CLOWN POSSE, as well as psychopathic... the rest is just icing on the cake... so if the icing wasnt there i wouldnt mind

July 20, 2012
4:59 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

What are you talking about? I'm going to see The Millionaires:

That's the real wicked shit right thurr

July 28, 2012
6:06 am
sickest
sickest
Members

Mykal86 said:

Ypsi Foolish said:

PSY asks a lot of these artists to be confidential about it so they can surprise everyone with the infomercial….

…and you just go for Rydas and Lotus…..??? thats an expensive trip just for them two lol

sickest has made it clear in other posts he'd rather have all the second stage horrorcore and underground performers on the mainstage….rather than dope non underground performers like Game, DMX, ONYX, Raekwon, Geto Boys, Three 6 Mafia etc.

where did i say that?   fake creep me some more… it turns me on

im saying 2nd stage is legit.  i wouldnt want any of those artists on mainstage.  hella more love on 2nd.   and 3-6 dope?  theres 2 of em left,  and when they played a show where i live there was prolly 30 people there,  for that reason. 

July 28, 2012
10:08 am
Mykal86
Members

I dont remember off hand but I remember you posting something along these lines "if you wanna see those mainstream acts go to those other festivals"….I saw the two remaining 3-6 members play in Dallas when I was living there and it was 600 people at HOB but I guess everywhere ain't the same as the south. I understand we have differing opinions I like J and Paul's solo material and a bunch more mainstream music so fucking what you like whatever underground and horrorcore stuff you like so fucking what.

July 28, 2012
2:52 pm
sickest
sickest
Members

its called an opinion,  get used to it.  this is the internet.  no one is right or wrong.

July 28, 2012
9:15 pm
Mykal86
Members

point taken....good to see someone I commonly don't see eye to eye with say some shit like that.

July 28, 2012
10:19 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Now kiss.
Lol

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845