May 13, 2024
28 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Green Jelly
July 31, 2016
8:51 am
sazarah
sazarah
Members
Forum Posts: 47
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I had SO much fun watching the Green Jelly (Jello) set. It was very entertaining! Never seen anything like that before...I loved the puppet circle pit! Those guys are very creative... I would love to see them again!

Whoop Whoop sazarah :

j-sikk, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman
July 31, 2016
9:24 am
j-sikk
j-sikk
Members
Forum Posts: 19

Fuck yeah. I've been a fan of theirs since since I was 10. Getting to be on stage with them as part of the puppet show was fuckin awesome

Whoop Whoop j-sikk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, sazarah
July 31, 2016
9:53 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

It was my first time to see them, and I had the privilege to rock a Faygo bottle head and went nuts for nearly an hour during their set.  Definitely one of the best sets of the weekend!

greenjelly.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

Neverthrive, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, sazarah, bayAreaShaman, Carnivalkilla44
July 31, 2016
11:51 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

True dat. I had such a blast watching that set. It is smack in the bullseye of what I find entertaining at the Gathering.

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

bayAreaShaman, sazarah, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 31, 2016
12:05 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

VeryTwiztidRaven said
True dat. I had such a blast watching that set. It is smack in the bullseye of what I find entertaining at the Gathering.

-Jules  

Yeah my tboughts exactly.

I had to get in that pit..i try not to get into pits nowadays. I try not to have a black eye in case im in a situation i need to prevent getting one. Plus my asthma gos nuts as soon as i get out for some reason. But i had my nerdy inhaler so got in with the punk rock puppets!!! 

Edit: typos.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

sazarah, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 31, 2016
8:58 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

my homie smoked some herb with them before the first night. I thought that was pretty cool.

July 31, 2016
10:50 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

Still my favorite Green Jelly track ever

Right before they had to change their name from Green Jello to Green Jelly, I was at a local record show and came across the single, on cassette, for Three Little Pigs.  I did buy it but over the years had lost it, but I do wonder if it would be worth really anything though.  Even though it did say Green Jello on it, I still wonder to this day if it would of increased in value due to that alone

Image Enlarger

Also, back in 2014, Maynard Keenan (aka Billy Bob when he was in Green Jello/Jelly) and Danny Carey actually performed again with them at this live event, so I do wonder that since they both do that from time to time, I wonder if they were also at The Gathering as well but in disguise

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

August 1, 2016
1:06 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

ScottieD said
It was my first time to see them, and I had the privilege to rock a Faygo bottle head and went nuts for nearly an hour during their set.  Definitely one of the best sets of the weekend!

greenjelly.jpgImage Enlarger

I saw you a few times in the pit and the look on your face was just nuts. Like I've never seen holy-shitwacky those two smilies in real life on the same face but now I have. 

This shit was ridiculously fun. I'm so glad they came and I hope they come back. I wish I had asked if I could have a puppet head, apparently they gave several away.

Easily my favorite show at the gathering this year.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

ScottieD

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
39 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels, RaymondBew

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845