May 8, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Just A Lil Over 3 Weeks Away. Who's Ready.
July 14, 2013
5:17 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm ready I think The Line Up is Dope. I Can't Wait how many of You Ninjas gonna be at the party this year ?

July 14, 2013
5:27 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I wont be there this year but I was just thinking it was right around the corner for those making the trek. Stay safe on the road everybody and all that good advice type shit.

July 14, 2013
9:43 pm
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498

In light of the infomercial Iv decided I'm not going this year. Iv been every year since 09, but their lineup this year (except comedy) is total shit. 

July 14, 2013
11:38 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

My plans just exploded into a heaping pile of shit...but im not too pissed cuz im not missing anything I havent seen before...

Sorry to all the ninjas I planned on kicking it this year with...With student loan rates becoming variable I cant risk the few gs I have in the bank on a vacation...so I was leaning on not going...and BAM my girlfriend broke a rib dog sitting and will not be healed in time for the trip...so there goes my gathering....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 15, 2013
1:30 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I will be there with my "Can't flim flam the zim zam" Tshirt. The back will have a picture of Ghetto thug martin with crosshairs. Come say hi!

July 15, 2013
2:09 am
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

OCJ_Brendan said
My plans just exploded into a heaping pile of shit...but im not too pissed cuz im not missing anything I havent seen before...

Sorry to all the ninjas I planned on kicking it this year with...With student loan rates becoming variable I cant risk the few gs I have in the bank on a vacation...so I was leaning on not going...and BAM my girlfriend broke a rib dog sitting and will not be healed in time for the trip...so there goes my gathering....

damn that sucks dude. sorry to hear.

i'kll be there in spirit. that is because i dont fancy having an assault rifle jammed in my neck for wearing a hatchetman shirt/shorts/hat and chain through american customs. oh and hatchetman flip flops (or whatwever the fuck you silly mercianos call em)

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
39 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

AlfredoHyday, adult movies, RobertNop, Shawnmup, Alfredtes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845