January 26, 2022
12 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Gathering 2022
April 15, 2021
11:21 am
the_almighty_smack
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Forum Posts: 3477
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

only libtards would jump at the opportunity to take an EXPERIMENTAL vax when even if you get the corona you have a 99.8% chance at surviving 

#SANGPUR

April 15, 2021
11:25 am
Carnivalkilla44
Carnivalkilla44
Forum Posts: 3356

Can we keep everyone's vaccine/political discussions in the Politics section?

Whoop Whoop, Carnivalkilla44 :

MASTERWEEDO, norsemoron
April 15, 2021
11:32 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Forum Posts: 1021

Isn't that what he does with every thread though?

April 15, 2021
3:29 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Forum Posts: 1270

man i got vacine shot an feel wierd with fever headche no enargy feel like shit.man 8 days now

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 15, 2021
9:09 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Forum Posts: 1021

randy gall said
man i got vacine shot an feel wierd with fever headche no enargy feel like shit.man 8 days now  

That was junkie blood.

Whoop Whoop, MASTERWEEDO :

norsemoron
April 23, 2021
2:51 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Forum Posts: 3110

Carnivalkilla44 said
GOTJ comes back in 2022. That's my guess. Twiztid is there.  Lotus is in full effect. Esham and Ouija Macc get the 3am headline slots. I'm drunk. Let's go!  

That'd be dope.

I mean, I'm done waiting for twiztid and lotus to come back, but other than that I would be hype as hell to gather it the fuck up with some jugg heads next year.

I am planning for hallowicked. It hasn't been announced yet but I already bought my fright fest tickets. The homies made fun of me for my first show back after the vaccine being twiztid but hopefully I'll get something between then and now. 

I really wanna see clipping. and wouldn't mind if they played the gathering. Their last two albums have been influenced by "horrorcore" so maybe they'd be down. Daveed rips it the fuck up. They could even do the piano burning song live if they did it right. Or the secret piece by yoko ono. Fun shit.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 20, 2021
11:34 am
Stalkz
Stalkz
Forum Posts: 191

the_patriot_smack said

LOL

you do know it's experimental?? 

that you are an official lab rat??

you are taking a vaccine for a fake disease that you have a 99.98% chance at surviving if you get said fake disease??

also the only reason you are taking this experimental not approved by the FDA vaccine is because of Trump's executive order operation warp speed?? the only thing Trump did bad was take credit for this disaster of a vaccine and it might haunt him on how bad this could be.

you homie are a fucking idiot I will not be surprised when I hear all your children changed their sexes and your wife gets plowed by black men daily while you watch.

my advice is don't take the second shot until 2024 when we all know what kind of side effects happen but unlike you I am not an idiot.

dont take the vaccine it's experimental nobody can restrict you legally if you dont take an experimental vaccine, you can sue them if they don't allow you access but you can't sue them if your have side effects or retarded children with 2 heads if you take the fucking thing.

just say no and stop watching CNN  

So what you're saying is you're terrified of queers, black people, anyone different from you, and have a crippling anxiety related to the thought of your inability to satisfy your (alleged) wife

Fantastic projecting. 10/10.

You do realize that people who aren't completely riddled with penis anxiety aren't out there threatening people with the possibility of their wives being fucked by other men with bigger dongs, right? It's just you, it only sounds like a threat because it scares *you*.

Whoop Whoop, Stalkz :

ScottieD, norsemoron
May 20, 2021
11:44 am
krunk
krunk
Dirtball
Forum Posts: 7157

Still hope the party people arrive first & leave last (like this legend):

YouTube Video The Beach Boys - Kokomo (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

V23W2ws.gif V23W2ws.gif V23W2ws.gif RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif V23W2ws.gif

May 20, 2021
11:46 am
the_almighty_smack
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al

Stalkz said

the_patriot_smack said

LOL

you do know it's experimental?? 

that you are an official lab rat??

you are taking a vaccine for a fake disease that you have a 99.98% chance at surviving if you get said fake disease??

also the only reason you are taking this experimental not approved by the FDA vaccine is because of Trump's executive order operation warp speed?? the only thing Trump did bad was take credit for this disaster of a vaccine and it might haunt him on how bad this could be.

you homie are a fucking idiot I will not be surprised when I hear all your children changed their sexes and your wife gets plowed by black men daily while you watch.

my advice is don't take the second shot until 2024 when we all know what kind of side effects happen but unlike you I am not an idiot.

dont take the vaccine it's experimental nobody can restrict you legally if you dont take an experimental vaccine, you can sue them if they don't allow you access but you can't sue them if your have side effects or retarded children with 2 heads if you take the fucking thing.

just say no and stop watching CNN  

So what you're saying is you're terrified of queers, black people, anyone different from you, and have a crippling anxiety related to the thought of your inability to satisfy your (alleged) wife

Fantastic projecting. 10/10.

You do realize that people who aren't completely riddled with penis anxiety aren't out there threatening people with the possibility of their wives being fucked by other men with bigger dongs, right? It's just you, it only sounds like a threat because it scares *you*.   

I was calling him a cuck

cuck's are all liberal loser's like yourself that have no self-esteem and low testosterone they enjoy watching their wives getting plowed by much more masculine men 

#SANGPUR

May 20, 2021
12:05 pm
Stalkz
Stalkz

the_patriot_smack said

I was calling him a cuck

cuck's are all liberal loser's like yourself that have no self-esteem and low testosterone they enjoy watching their wives getting plowed by much more masculine men   

lol

Not that you'll ever have occasion to do so, but please don't ever procreate

Whoop Whoop, Stalkz :

norsemoron
May 20, 2021
6:28 pm
the_almighty_smack
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al

already have one of each of the only two genders that exist

#SANGPUR

May 23, 2021
12:46 pm
Stalkz
Stalkz

I highly doubt that.

I mean on one hand, idiots are known to shit out children like they're being paid to do it, so, sure; but also that means somebody would have to actually let you fuck them... This is like a logic puzzle I swear

May 23, 2021
7:53 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Carnivalkilla44

Shout out to Charlie Sheen

May 23, 2021
11:57 pm
the_almighty_smack
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al

Carnivalkilla44 said
Shout out to Charlie Sheen

that was a superbowl for me the first gathering I ever went to without being there

I had like 10 ninjas over it was an ICP PPV I wish they still did these and not the patreon shit

he called Blaze a band what everybody wishes they were doing and pretended to smoke crack and he was hours late but still showed up.

probably the best biggest gathering in terms of numbers and mainstream hype ever

twiztid headlined that night too

#SANGPUR

May 24, 2021
10:06 am
Carnivalkilla44
Carnivalkilla44

Twiztid's best GOTJ performance, bar none. They even gave Sheen a Michael Myers Twiztid shirt which he was rocking. 

I miss those PPVs. It was fresh because the production wasn't even that official. It was like a slightly more decent Shaggy Show "GOTJ Edition"

January 7, 2022
1:19 pm
krunk
krunk
Dirtball
Forum Posts: 7157

This ninja burns the pit down:

YouTube Video Kickin' Kickin'

V23W2ws.gif V23W2ws.gif V23W2ws.gif RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif V23W2ws.gif

January 7, 2022
5:11 pm
the_almighty_smack
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al

reminds me of the OG Ghislaine

this was the very first viral video

#SANGPUR

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11518

King Lucem Ferre: 9099

Old Mr Dangerous: 8660

krunk: 7157

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

patjoyce: 4891

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 754

Members: 167916

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 11995

Newest Members:

SamsonCullou, Lil Dead 520, LotusFlower, dibmahj7, abendd, Wolfeshannon

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2775, Psyral Infection: 4215, bozodklown: 322, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6487

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 845