April 25, 2024
82 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2019 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
March 17, 2019
1:48 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have this in my subscriptions, with my valid email address, i get notifications. Hence the response...

Dude, do you really think that your not invited back because you 'heard shit?' Or you want to not be a part of a community that wants growth? Were all the red headed step children of society, but I want  to see growth and prosperity with people that I trust and that can trust me.

Thats my Faygoluvers idealogogy is who can i connect with and how.

I read that you were blazed out of your fucking mind and ran into DMJ accidentally. DMJ gets a shit ton of kudos for taking you under his wing. Hes a ninja that has your back. I respect that.

I know the village that i was introduced to knew my flaws and accepted me anyways. I got many 'nays' cause i went to sleep early and knew shit about the dark carnival. However i was up first thing in the morning asking who needed what for the next full day. We made daily runs to the store and took care of the group. They did the same in their own way by taking care of our belongings while we were sleeping (early) or were running to the store.  

Im not the man in charge nor will i ever be.

You having been present makes the majority aware of 'oh thats chuckieboy, thats his m.o, we'd better keep an eye on him'. Thats the mentality i thrive for. You have my back when im off my rocker and i have yours when im not. There will always be back slander, it is what it is. The village is trying to figure out you just like your trying to figure out the village. We/I get 4 days a year. You cant base mine and your relationship off of our 'chance' meeting in Pittsburgh or the 20 seconds I said something wrong at the last gathering. I want to hook up, meet up, meet you, feel you out. 

You haven't done ME wrong yet. I deeply apologize for saying what i did at the last gathering. , it weighs heavy cause your a potential brother. It feels like we broke up but never really got a chance to connect. First date gone wrong, man. Can we kiss and make up? The tongue being optional...(joke)

I know within the village if i can show a little warmth and comfort to others, they will give it back. But ill always get shit for falling asleep at 9:30. Guaranteed!

Take it for granted ninja,  but ive never felt more safe than having 16 other people looking out for me on the spot.

Dude, i totally want to take you on in an inebriated midget lucha libre wrestling match...

edit: took out an 'and'

edit 2: took out an edit from edit 1...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

LSDemon

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

March 17, 2019
4:16 pm
David_Black
David_Black
Members
Forum Posts: 280
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have no fucking clue what's going on anymore. 

Whoop Whoop David_Black :

Drunkalo, MASTERWEEDO
March 17, 2019
5:47 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

David_Black said
I have no fucking clue what's going on anymore.   

I think the issue people have is that the village tends to be a contained area, most people are used to open sides and just walking through where ever the fuck they want to. The village tends to have a  fence or a solid tent boarder making only one way in and out, which is awesome for security purposes.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 17, 2019
9:10 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

Another benefit is that you will have like 20 people that you can sit there and talk about juggalo music, and they actually know what you're fucking talking about.

You ever try to talk about juggalo music with people who aren't into it and they just look at you like

Related imageImage Enlarger

the whole time?  Well that doesn't happen there.

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

David_Black, SteelCityDahmer, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 17, 2019
9:13 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yea I was fucked up but idk about any one taking me under their wing...if u consider hey....I just ate 3 hits of paper and I'm not sure how to get my weed out , can u help me roll a blunt taking me under his wing lol.

And I didn't know u said shit about me tbh...but now I'm curious , do tell.

I don't wanna be around anyone who thinks they re above or better than any other . I like to get fucked up...a lot more than most. I have 2 little girls so I don't get to very often throughout the year anymore . So yea when I gather I get fuckin lit. 

And no I never said I didn't think I was invited back, all this shit tells me is I was apparently a topic of yalls conversation lol. Some people click and some don't ya know? Some of those dudes were cool as Fuck so don't think I'm saying I have anything against y'all, just not my group 

March 18, 2019
12:20 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

I

Chuckieboy said
Yea I was fucked up but idk about any one taking me under their wing...if u consider hey....I just ate 3 hits of paper and I'm not sure how to get my weed out , can u help me roll a blunt taking me under his wing lol.

And I didn't know u said shit about me tbh...but now I'm curious , do tell.

I don't wanna be around anyone who thinks they re above or better than any other . I like to get fucked up...a lot more than most. I have 2 little girls so I don't get to very often throughout the year anymore . So yea when I gather I get fuckin lit. 

And no I never said I didn't think I was invited back, all this shit tells me is I was apparently a topic of yalls conversation lol. Some people click and some don't ya know? Some of those dudes were cool as Fuck so don't think I'm saying I have anything against y'all, just not my group   

I wasnt there. And I have no idea what this is all about, really.

But I also have 2 little girls. And a wife of over 20 years. 

If anyone acts "snobby" like was mentioned, I'll fucking harm you.

If anyone intrudes or causes strife, I'll fucking harm you.

I hope Kool Keith is there this year.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Chuckieboy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 18, 2019
5:23 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyphuk said: derka derka -fart noise-

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr2/catalogue/online/products/0a2e1e52

First one to start talking about an amendment and/or freedom of the something or other and gets caught is the cyclical vortex of bullshit the rest of us have learned to steer clear of, (Ulysses Style! You illiterate FUCKS!)...

... can get the Ballzac (& Brat!) !!!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 18, 2019
5:58 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Have you ever had you pussy "embraced"?

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 18, 2019
7:58 am
Pugg
Pugg
Members
Forum Posts: 42
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

So what area is everyone thinking of camping in? I’m looking at the two Northern sites myself (Fury Woods and Camp Superballs). Had to bail on the Ballas pass so we are going to be just tent camping. Is anyone talking about going to grab a pavilion and using it as a kind of center to build the Village around? That might be a dope.

March 18, 2019
8:09 am
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

As someone who camped in the village last year, I can say everyone there was extremely welcoming to anyone who came by. Even the lady who was trying to sell moonshine, and Pigg asked her if it would make him go blind. That shit still cracks me up.

Whoop Whoop MitchellKing :

LSDemon, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 18, 2019
8:32 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Pugg said
So what area is everyone thinking of camping in? I’m looking at the two Northern sites myself (Fury Woods and Camp Superballs). Had to bail on the Ballas pass so we are going to be just tent camping. Is anyone talking about going to grab a pavilion and using it as a kind of center to build the Village around? That might be a dope.  

From what I saw last night, pavillions run between $250 and $500 depending on it's closeness to the main stage. They are all the same size,  20’ x 40’ and completely "bare" and no electricity. I can't remember if they are slabbed or just dirt flooring. The ballas runs $400 to $500. The description said the lower price one was in an area that was not as level (for RV's I guess) as the $500 ones. I guess level matters...

https://youtu.be/w-wbWGwZ7_k

About the issue of snobbishness. I am going from second hand info. Like I said, I never visited the village last year. My advise to those who are second guessing going is to just go and aim to have fun. You can't go wrong with that no matter where you choose to camp or end up. 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 18, 2019
9:41 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm interested in this "snobbishness" ?

Where and when did this come about?

Fucc it ain't me is it??? 

Don't trigger my anxiety please...

I feel like the village vibe was neutral last yr? 

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Bonesaw Wizardstick
March 18, 2019
11:01 am
David_Black
David_Black
Members
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've honestly been considering just tossing a twin mattress in the back of my truck and putting a tarp up. 

March 18, 2019
5:49 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

That assumes that you will park on level ground.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

David_Black
March 18, 2019
6:23 pm
LSDemon
Members
Forum Posts: 40
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

MitchellKing said
As someone who camped in the village last year, I can say everyone there was extremely welcoming to anyone who came by. Even the lady who was trying to sell moonshine, and Pigg asked her if it would make him go blind. That shit still cracks me up.  

Agreed mitchell

Whoop Whoop LSDemon :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 18, 2019
6:24 pm
David_Black
David_Black
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fair point. Southern Indiana's topography is loooooooots of hills. 

March 18, 2019
8:06 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

Split1open said

It's because some unnamed person with an unknown description talked to someone who wasn't a part of the village and allegedly used that word to describe it just out of pure coincidence.  As far as I understand, lol

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Old Mr Dangerous, David_Black
March 18, 2019
10:10 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

I doubt it, long shot here, but had anyone here been to the venue itself before?

March 18, 2019
10:16 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

Split1open said

Don't sweat the shit I said, I was talking...Idk 2 or 3 years ago...whenever okc was. Everyone should just go and have fun, it's all wat u make it. Not everyone clicks and u can't force shit . Apparently I like to get too fucked up...never heard that one before 🙃 or have I 😂😂.

But I'm still really wanting to know wat u said about me drunk, wat am I missing here ? Ur the one that mentioned it , now I can't get a reply

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 18, 2019
10:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chuckieboy said

Don't sweat the shit I said, I was talking...Idk 2 or 3 years ago...whenever okc was. Everyone should just go and have fun, it's all wat u make it. Not everyone clicks and u can't force shit . Apparently I like to get too fucked up...never heard that one before 🙃 or have I 😂😂.

But I'm still really wanting to know wat u said about me drunk, wat am I missing here ? Ur the one that mentioned it , now I can't get a reply  

Fuck, dude. I'll hang. I actually think people dont get fucked up enough these days. I'm dead ass serious. Eat, drink and be merry. I sometimes feel alone when I'm the only one on vacation chugging beers. 

Cus theres a lot to learn.. from a bottle of whiskey. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845