April 27, 2024
116 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
follow me on twitter push for a match at the gotj
July 14, 2012
2:06 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey family im tryin to turn heads follow me on twitter @bobbotokes me and my manager lil psycho are knocking on jcws doors if enough people start knockin maybe they will finally open the door. Thanks ninja mcl.

July 14, 2012
10:10 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

And i forgot to mention weve been trying to make it a barb wire and thumbtack match with the possability of some hot juggalette tites during the match if we get the match you will see a show so follow on facebook or hit up @ogkevingill directly and demand to see the match mcl ninjas

July 14, 2012
11:12 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

jcw tryouts

show up there

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 15, 2012
10:56 am
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

yeah it's not even hard to work for jcw if you're trained and willin to travel to the detroit area. just show up to a show around here before-hand and help setup or some shit, i'm sure you can get work

July 15, 2012
12:08 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Ive been waiting for a call that way it dont seem like im hound doggin them. I do live an hour away from psychopathic so were gonna press up a promo kit for them and drop it off. Ive been willing to help with shit to but everything wrestling goes to kg and he lives out in cali. So maybe hitting them up in person with the promo kit will do the trick. Hell between me my manager and our camera girl thatd a whole crew to make shit happen. My only problem with tryouts is ive wrestled for 8 yrs pro on and off are they just throwing ninjas in that have no training cause thats when people get fucked up or their shit looks stale hell i dont mind doin a freebie match for jcw even though i book at 250 cause in my eyes its worth it cause its where i first stepped in the ring.
Much luv ninjas and wish me luck

July 15, 2012
1:33 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

I'd say they are more interested in booking former big name stars dude. Or people with well stablished Indy names.

July 16, 2012
1:12 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

By that same token on established names i went to the g rapids show a week ago most of it was alright at best but steve corino put the crowd to sleep if thats kgs idea of heat he is blind that whole angle was stale. I offered up a killer match idea for the three shows but he would rather go with a out of shape has been that was on a couple of ecw shows. I understand it might seem like a safe bet but he didnt add value to the show. In my eyes jcw should be able to stand on its own feet but if they keep booking that stuff it will probably never grow like it should. Seeing only 150 200 at best for that show bummed me out but they gotta step it up to draw the people.

July 16, 2012
11:21 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

i'd say they more interested in booking broke ass, old, played out rasslers, that will work 4 next 2 nothing. if you buy a ticket, you can prolly rassle, 4 free ! good luck, bruddah !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 17, 2012
10:43 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Were hitting up psychopathic tomorrow with our promo package that way we know our shit gets seen and heard so it wont just get forwarded to kg with jumpsteady back it will help alot. and thank ninjas

July 22, 2012
10:42 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

Too much blood for me ninja.

July 23, 2012
12:18 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

any of you ninjas going to gotj i promise you this show up to the tryouts youll know who i am cause ill have a hotass juggalette as a manager and we will pull out all the stops for the family plus the hatchetman on my whole right arm is a giveaway too lol mcl

July 23, 2012
8:32 am
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

Good luck bobbotokes,mcl.I usually try to check out the tryouts to cheer on the homies.If it's not too f'in hot I'll be sporting my black and gold "Matt Classic" mask.Matt Classic is one of Colt Cabana's alter egos if ya'll didn't know.

July 23, 2012
11:32 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

woop woop hope to see ya there ninja the promo will be up later check it out if ya got the time. ill try and get a old school stomp chant going dont leave us hanging.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Miguelfep, Jeremysidly, GeorgeFum, DanielHaurl, TimothyDryPe

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845