April 24, 2024
92 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Druggalo
May 30, 2012
1:58 pm
Paypa Tone
Paypa Tone
Members
Forum Posts: 57
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ive been to 9 gatherings and seen it all, one thing im sick of seeing is how people act and look on drugs. Dont get me wrong I get FUCKED UP at the gathering, almost everyone dose but come on. Do we really need everyone walking around  wearing "candy" sucking a pacifier, dancing around with glowsticks ...YOU ARE THE REASON THE TERM DRUGGALO WAS CREATED!!!! You all look like a bunch of fuckin fags, Funny thing is if you pay any attention to PSY they make fun of these juggs, as they should.

Cant some of you get fucked up with out looking so fucking stupid. Your making us all look bad. 

OSJFUCKHEADS

May 30, 2012
2:52 pm
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316

"Look stupid"? "Look like fags"? The Gathering should be the one place everyone can go and not worry about how they look. You think they look stupid, so they should stop? That's just howt he rest of the world looks at ALL the Juggalos. Should they just cancel the Gathering because it's better than "looking stupid"? Don't worry about their business. When you come to the Gathering, leave all that judgemental shit at home.

May 30, 2012
2:54 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11702

nah i cosign this i cant stand druggalos

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 30, 2012
3:16 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I'll admit I've done some flying stuff at the Gathering, but I don't do any of that when I'm at home. I have a life to be responsible for ya know? I'm not the one wearing glowsticks and sucking a pacifier though. The Gathering is really the only place I could do that kinda stuff.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

May 30, 2012
3:46 pm
Paypa Tone
Paypa Tone
Members

This is just my opinion and how I see it.I I would never fuck with anyone at the gathering when it comes to this. A forum is the place to do such a thing. I hate drug bridge too. It just puts more notice on us from the outside (cops) on what we are up to. People were getting just as fucked up at the "05" gathering with none of "raver" look and feel too it. Just seems like its become too much a part of the gathering.

I just have an issues with it because it started the whole drugglo thing (don't get started with the esham thing. ya he might of made the word but if it didnt apply so well it wouldn't of stuck like it has)

Where was all you guys a couple of years ago? lol seems like the last 3-5 years it just blew the fuck up.

TO EACH HIS OWN….BUT I CAN STILL FIND IT FUNNY.

May 30, 2012
4:15 pm
CyrusSlitthroatz
CyrusSlitthroatz
Members
Forum Posts: 7

Idk I haven't been to a Gathering since 2001, One gathering is enough for me, when I went, it was inside and not outside, shit the only acts they had their were Psychopathic artist. ABK was still Blaze's hype man. They had Bone Thugs, Myzery, 3-6 Mafia, and maybe some other ones, not big mainstream acts like now. But shit I never seen a Druggalo up close in person, only read articles about em lol it's not that I don't ever want to go to another Gathering its just I got a son now and can't afford the shit. I seen my experience and anybody else that experienced the first couple gatherings can tell you it was the shit, I think Bizzar/Bizaar was ICP latest cd at the time. The good ol' days. But seeing how some Juggalo's act now, I don't mind sitting in the cold air condition while checking updates online on whats going on with yall at the Gathering. lol MCL fam.

May 30, 2012
5:22 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

the ones on drugs didn't offend me as much as the chicks who are constantly whore themselves out for money (sometimes even their boyfriends or w/e pimp them out) or juggalos telling a girl she isn't real "family" if she doesn't show them her tits or w/e else...I mean damn I like seeing a set of tits every now and then but no reason to insult or put a girl down because she isn't willing to show hers off left and right for anyone to gawk at, fondle, or w/e the case is...I know you really can't enforce that necessarily I just think it's a moral issue...the stereotypical juggalette now and days is pretty much just a whore who is down for anything in order to please anyone (the Miss Juggalette competition is a prime example) and it's a damn shame considering I know quite a few who are far from that....I love sexy juggalettes I just dislike the trashy, sweaty hoes who will hop on anyone's dick as long as they're wearing something Hatchetgear related

the drugs didn't bother me really although the drug bridge is a pain in the ass having to walk through sometimes...when I went (last year's) I didn't really hear a lot of meth/crack or anything like that going around...mostly just weed, coke, and pills...i stick with weed and beer pretty much (would have done some shrooms but didn't really trust any of the shit I saw going around

overall the GOTJ was a fun experience for me but it did have its negatives

May 30, 2012
5:42 pm
Paypa Tone
Paypa Tone
Members

mentalcaseproject said:

the ones on drugs didn't offend me as much as the chicks who are constantly whore themselves out for money (sometimes even their boyfriends or w/e pimp them out) or juggalos telling a girl she isn't real "family" if she doesn't show them her tits or w/e else...I mean damn I like seeing a set of tits every now and then but no reason to insult or put a girl down because she isn't willing to show hers off left and right for anyone to gawk at, fondle, or w/e the case is...I know you really can't enforce that necessarily I just think it's a moral issue...the stereotypical juggalette now and days is pretty much just a whore who is down for anything in order to please anyone (the Miss Juggalette competition is a prime example) and it's a damn shame considering I know quite a few who are far from that....I love sexy juggalettes I just dislike the trashy, sweaty hoes who will hop on anyone's dick as long as they're wearing something Hatchetgear related

the drugs didn't bother me really although the drug bridge is a pain in the ass having to walk through sometimes...when I went (last year's) I didn't really hear a lot of meth/crack or anything like that going around...mostly just weed, coke, and pills...i stick with weed and beer pretty much (would have done some shrooms but didn't really trust any of the shit I saw going around

agreed. And the ones that show their tits are not worth looking at anyways.lol. On the flipside try having a girl at the gathering. Every 5 seconds someones asking to see her tits. Its sad but so funny because its so sad.lol

May 30, 2012
5:42 pm
Paypa Tone
Paypa Tone
Members

mentalcaseproject said:

agreed. And the ones that show their tits are not worth looking at anyways.lol. On the flipside try having a girl at the gathering. Every 5 seconds someones asking to see her tits. Its sad but so funny because its so sad.lol

May 30, 2012
10:24 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

all in all I had a good time there though and plan on going again this year depending on who all is going to be performing

May 31, 2012
8:44 am
Jeffalo
Jeffalo
Members
Forum Posts: 81

Every time someone would ask to see my wife's tits at the Gathering i would alway just either pull my shirt up or show them my ass, and they would all scream in horror and me and my wife would walk away laughing.

May 31, 2012
12:09 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

Are tits really that fascinating? I mean, yeah their nice and all, but I haven't seen a decent rack there.

May 31, 2012
3:37 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I can agree and disagree on this point. I hate seeing/dealing with Juggalos that are mad fucked up, but at the end of the day it's their choice so who am I to say anything. I don't take drugs anymore accept for a little herb now and again, but take it from me the best place to get quality "supplements" at the Gathering is NOT the drug bridge, but other places (like around the backside by some of the carnival food stands). Think about it, you're less likely to get ripped off in a area that's actually know as "The Drug Bridge" an has thousands of people walking across it daily.

May 31, 2012
4:27 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

Usually the first day or two you'll be able to find the good stuff. Just can't believe people were slanging coke at the Gathering. Coke, heroin and meth I'll never fuck with that.

May 31, 2012
5:10 pm
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

Coke can be helpful in high altitudes and in the heat.

June 1, 2012
1:50 am
.R.A.M.
.R.A.M.
Members
Forum Posts: 133

All I do is smoke weed, I dont drink or use tabacco, I dont even like smoking blunts, but I dont have a problem with people who use drugs, its thier decision. I know people who do hard drugs, but they still have thier own house, a car, a job, they take care of what they need to, then get themselves thier shit & dont fuck anyone over to get it. Basically, I dont have a problem with people who do drugs, I have a problem with those who let the drugs do them, they let the drugs take over thier lives & lie cheat & steal from friend family & random strangers just to get thier next high, I dont have a problem with those who use drugs, I have a problem with drug addicts.

June 1, 2012
6:39 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Carnivalkilla44 said:

I can agree and disagree on this point. I hate seeing/dealing with Juggalos that are mad fucked up, but at the end of the day it's their choice so who am I to say anything. I don't take drugs anymore accept for a little herb now and again, but take it from me the best place to get quality "supplements" at the Gathering is NOT the drug bridge, but other places (like around the backside by some of the carnival food stands). Think about it, you're MORE likely to get ripped off in a area that's actually known as "The Drug Bridge" an has thousands of people walking across it daily.

confused

June 1, 2012
12:10 pm
SwollenThumb
SwollenThumb
Members
Forum Posts: 45

I don't have a problem with any of this until their fun impedes on other people's fun.  People who go to the Gathering and "have a problem" with the drugs or whatever remind me of the haters who "have a problem" with juggalos even having a Gathering.  What's it matter to you how other people people treat their bodies?

Now, if someone's too fucked up, and is stumbling around knocking shit over, or picking fights, that's a much different story...

As for "looking stupid", that's the most irrelevant argument one could make about the juggalo gathering.  Juggalos take pride in "looking stupid".  If you're concerned about stuff like that, you probably shouldn't rep juggalos, because it's probably not for you.  Just saying.

June 1, 2012
1:34 pm
Plague405
Plague405
Members
Forum Posts: 15

My wife was in the rave scene back in the early 2000's but has also always been down. She is by no means a Druggalo, I believe most of these people have a genuine liking for the music but even the ones who really don't I can't blame. The Gathering is a place they can go to have experiences that come few and far between for that scene nowadays since the R.A.V.E. Act was passed. And plus who are we to say who can and can't get fucked up at the Gathering?

June 7, 2012
1:53 pm
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

everyone does drugs at home... why would they stop at a gathering.  but i think your talking about RAVE'ALOS .  fuck dem.  let the burnouts hang out on drug bridge 24/7.  keeps them outta the fun shit everyone else has going on.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
90 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845