May 14, 2024
39 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Do I need anything thing else?
July 7, 2016
5:20 am
18 years down
Members
Forum Posts: 151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alright so here's my supply list for the gathering. IS there anything I'm leaving out or anything else you can think of I might need???

3 person tent....air mattress with the pump....a fan for my tent( since I have a ballers pass with a electric outlet).....15 foot extension cord....grill with cooking utensils....paper towels....paper plates.... disposable cups....plastic silverware....aluminum foil....garbage bags....zip lock bags......waterproofing spray....bug spray.....Sun screen....various flash lights with extra batteries....duct tape.....pop up canopy for shade....fold up chairs.....extra pairs of shoes.....extra clothes...a CD player to bump at the campsite....Dr. scholls for my shoes....flip flops for the shower....towels....a small bucket for water....hoodie for the late night hours....plenty of socks...rain jacket...camera with an extra memory card...cold medicine just in case...a hat to protect my shaved head from the sun...and a the kitchen sink(kidding).

July 7, 2016
7:48 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

I see absolutely no mention of beer...? That's step one.

July 7, 2016
7:54 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Umbrella.

Trashbags

Basic firstaid kit (bandaids, headache medicine, antacid)

Also, Maybe a previous Legend Valley Ballas can chime in on the Ballas outlets, I am not sure if you will need an adaptor from the RV power outlet to standard. I think @scottied had some issue with that in the past.

[edit] Oh, and water and maybe some Gatorade for electrolytes. [/edit]

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 7, 2016
8:06 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

Psyral Infection said
Umbrella.

Trashbags

Basic firstaid kit (bandaids, headache medicine, antacid)

Also, Maybe a previous Legend Valley Ballas can chime in on the Ballas outlets, I am not sure if you will need an adaptor from the RV power outlet to standard. I think @scottied had some issue with that in the past.  

Last year was a bit of a clusterfuck.  They DO provide outlet converters, but be prepared to wait a while if you need one.  I ended up hitching a ride on a cart and finding one of the guys who manned the generators after getting impatient.  They were no help, but I found the stash of converters and was able to get us up and running.

Let me say this...the first day inside is by far the toughest and most stressful. Don't let that ruin your extended weekend though.  Things will work out and you'll still have the time of your life!

July 7, 2016
12:35 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

Tarps and rope never know when they'll come in handy especially if your tent leaks.

July 7, 2016
5:09 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

spawn said
Tarps and rope never know when they'll come in handy especially if your tent leaks.  

Or you need to tie the ends on a homemade body bag.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

GanjaGoblin
July 7, 2016
9:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

What vehicle are you bringing onto your site?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Peepeesucker, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845