May 13, 2024
15 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Denver juggalos
July 26, 2016
3:40 pm
18 years down
Members
Forum Posts: 151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm already in the early stages of planning my trip to gotj 18 and wanna make my trip awesome. I plan to spend an extra day or two in Denver just checking shit out and was wondering if y'all can suggest some shit worth seeing or doing there. Much love Juggalo family.

July 26, 2016
3:47 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

seriously, did anybody actually ever say 'denver'? 

all i recall is 'colorado'.  its a big state. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2016
3:55 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

scruffy said
seriously, did anybody actually ever say 'denver'? 

all i recall is 'colorado'.  its a big state.   

ya..jumpsteady said denver at the gathering seminar...i hope it happens...still got a year out so shit could change..fingers crossed.

July 26, 2016
4:14 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

jumpsteady said he would like it to be in denver.

doubt it would be denver. city is too clean. no way any venue or resident would want that many juggalos there. 

hide us away from the city anyway, more woods would be appreciated.

July 26, 2016
4:18 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Colorado is fucken beautiful.

I cant wait to go back. The people, everything.

Me and britt love it there. Once thia weed boom dies down a little i would love to live there. Plus itll get my young scrubby ass time to stack up and het my shit together.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 26, 2016
4:29 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

I'm guessing Hummingbird Ranch as the location. 

July 26, 2016
10:10 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

deathmetaljuggalo said
jumpsteady said he would like it to be in denver.

doubt it would be denver. city is too clean. no way any venue or resident would want that many juggalos there. 

hide us away from the city anyway, more woods would be appreciated.  

I wouldn't even want to return to the "Venue Style Gatherings", ever. They were beautiful in ways (Novi, Toledo & Peoria) but the campground idea is far superior. There are many places outside of Denver to go.

One rough factoid: it will likely be brutally hot. Usually not humid, though. The secret to staying cool in this state, I've noticed, is shade and some form of H20 relief. I believe that wherever it ends up, there should be something like the misting tent, or constant sprinklers, water trucks, maybe even a nice lake to swim in. The higher elevations get cooler, but I can't see anyone allowing the "bad rep Juggalo crowd" in thise pristine areas. Honestly, I wouldn't want too many of anyone around those places.

Also, driving around Denver sucks. Any metro area does. 

Where I lay my head is barely 1.5 hours east by the city of Fort Morgan. They would never, ever allow a Gathering there, but I'm in a small municipality called Log Lane Village. Literally a trailerpark across the highway from Morgan that has legal cannabis licenses. But there isn't any place here that would be suitable for an enjoyable and safe mass assembly, without significant building going on. 

I'm working with my homie on starting our version of a Bud & Breakfast. Toke-friendly little motels. Been planning this for awhile. 

No matter where it ends up, if it's Colorado, I'll be there. Trying to make http://www.cogreenstop.com the Juggalo-Friendly Weed Spot, as well.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy, djscrubb
July 26, 2016
10:15 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

MASTERWEEDO said
I'm guessing Hummingbird Ranch as the location.   

so grateful I'm using my laptop instead of faulty internet phone, cus I got to just cruise the Hummingbird site. Looks beautiful. Thanks

July 26, 2016
10:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Old Mr Dangerous said
I wouldn't even want to return to the "Venue Style Gatherings", ever. They were beautiful in ways (Novi, Toledo & Peoria) but the campground idea is far superior.

this is total truth. 

however, 

having a gathering in a state where we can smoke without gettin arrested removes the number one biggest problem with indoor gatherings completely.  i maintain that the rest would be sorted out fairly quickly. 

no, it wouldnt be the same, it would even be backsliding, to go back indoors. 

but we would be air conditioned, and almost bug-free.  out of the sun.  et cetera.  i dont think i would whine about it. 

Also, driving around Denver sucks. Any metro area does. 

this is why im thinkin denver is out from the drop.  pueblo, on and on. 

I'm working with my homie on starting our version of a Bud & Breakfast. Toke-friendly little motels. Been planning this for awhile. 

interesting. 

No matter where it ends up, if it's Colorado, I'll be there. 

good. 

Trying to make http://www.cogreenstop.com the Juggalo-Friendly Weed Spot, as well.  

good. 

July 26, 2016
10:46 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

when i said venue i didn't mean strictly indoor just any place that would hold shows in general.

outdoor or indoor, having the gathering in denver would generate a lot of bad press before the march... but that's just my opinion, maaaaaan

July 27, 2016
11:08 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Yeah i definitely feel like its a risky endeavor, either way. But it always is, no matter where it what is going down.

An indoor/outdoor venue would rock. Imagine like a huge group of enclosed, roofed buildings, with fifty beautiful toilets and sinks. A dude with a painted face handing you towels and mints in exchange for tips. Then you wander out into the grassy hills and roll down a hump of flowers into a pristine mountain lake. You emerge from the water with a flapping walleye in your jaws, screaming with primitive joy. You take the fish back to a clean scaling station, and then roast in over your very own built-in grill, simmered in a fine Faygo Grape Marinade. The dude from the bathroom emerges to light your blunt, offer you his girlfriend of 3 years for your humanly desires, and then a silver platter that spells out "Juggalo" in methylenedioxymethamphetamine.

The gal lathers you up with sunscreen and then the beginning notes of wicked shit begin in the air and...

Sorry i lost track there.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Neverthrive, DrFreshness
July 27, 2016
11:29 am
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

Sounds kind of like an Old Spice commercial. 

Whoop Whoop Neverthrive :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

daisies2-4.jpg

July 27, 2016
12:27 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Hilarious!  

I think the Gatherings should be in Missouri somewhere, its nice and central.  However, I WILL be attending Juggalo Day here in the Sunshine State that's for sure!  That was some really cool news.

July 27, 2016
12:59 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

djscrubb said   
I think the Gatherings should be in Missouri somewhere, its nice and central.   

so do i, but it aint real likely.  fucked up our shot on that one, im thinkin. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: The Warlock
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845