April 25, 2024
65 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Dark Carnival Tarot
September 22, 2012
10:09 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey, y'all!

Just wanted to say thanks for ya support at the gathering. The DC Tarot was a huge success, and a grand total of 100 copies (the entire first edition) made it's way across the grounds! Even MEC stopped by to cop a deck. How fresh is that??? 

But the best part of the whole experience was by far doing complementary readings for the Fam. Of course, it's not for everybody, but it was awesome to sit down with my juggalos and give them a chance to "check in" with themselves via the cards. Sometimes there just wasn't a dry eye to be had. And that's what it's all about: family. I appreciate this most, beyond words.

And just in case you didn't catch us at the Gathering, thanks to FLH's own Scottie D, the second edition is here! Check us out and stay in touch. Spread the word!:

facebook.com/darkcarnivaltarot

etsy.com/shop/darkcarnivaltarot

MCL,

Rach

September 24, 2012
1:02 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Scoop poop

September 27, 2012
9:02 pm
twiztidkilla79
twiztidkilla79
Members
Forum Posts: 54

Hells yeah, them cards are the real deal. They feel like an extension of the Gathering to me. I've been reading the book that came with em and have to say I'm loving your explanations on them. Of course it's all up to our own interpretation but I find myself agreeing with you pretty much on every one of em.

September 28, 2012
10:33 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

Thanks, Killa! I put a lot of work into everything. A lot of heart, too! It's great to know that folks are truly connecting with the cards. In all reality, this is my masterpiece for the juggalo world and my gift to you guys. I can see people passing these down through the generations. One day our kids and maybe even grandkids are gonna know what exactly we were doing out there in the middle of nowhere every summer, in clown paint, all crazy, throwing faygo. This will give them true insight into what it's all about. At least, I hope it will....it's really all a matter of perspective. Everybody sees it differently. Glad to hear that we are on the same wavelength. <3

Damn. 78 total paintings and 56 pages, fine print--shit it took 4 years of study, preparation, and then actually painting and writing. As I went through the journey of creating these cards and the book, I actually experienced the meaning of each one manifesting in my life. Some days were great (like the Juggalo Island-inspired 10 of faygos) but some days, not so much (like the 7 of axes or pretty much anything to do with the axes suit in general, which made my life...well...twiztid, to say the least). Totally worth the effort and I would never take back a thing. I'm all in. Because as long as somebody feelin it, I'ma keep on keepin on. The love and support y'all give is incredible. I just wanna reflect that shine........I hope I'm representing it well and proudly.

October 22, 2012
5:48 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
November 17, 2012
1:02 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Devil card on e's wordpress

he also shared the pic on his fb.. i told ya he'd like it..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

November 18, 2012
11:28 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

When I heard he was doing the whole cooking school thing, I knew it was time to send it along. The message associated with the card is perfectly relevant to that kind of endeavor. I wish him nothing but the best :)

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845