May 12, 2024
28 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Crossdressers at the gathering
August 16, 2016
12:51 pm
IndicaAbby
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I want to attend the next gathering in 2017..

I have never been to one before,...I wanted to ask about transgender people at the gathering.  Would it be ok to go dressed as a female?

Are crossdressers harrased at the gathering, or would it be welcomed for the most part, from most people? 

I'm M2F

August 16, 2016
12:55 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

There was a transgender Miss Juggalette contestant. and I saw a dude wearing nothing but different bikinis all Gathering. 

August 16, 2016
1:20 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I saw a guy get a fist up the ass. I joyfully pointed it out to my girlfriend.

Whats "worse" a guy showing me his dick in front of me and my girl or you wearing clothes? 

I think youll will be fine and will have fun! 

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 16, 2016
1:51 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

IndicaAbby said

I have never been to one before,...I wanted to ask about transgender people at the gathering.  Would it be ok to go dressed as a female?

Are crossdressers harrased at the gathering, or would it be welcomed for the most part, from most people? 

I'm M2F  

You'll be fine. Just be yourself. Don't make it an issue and you won't have an issue.

Just be "family" and you'll be accepted... at least in the circles I hang out in.

You may want to check out https://www.facebook.com/JuggaLGBT/ . One of the forum members on here is one of the admins/mods or something for them.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Noah Fence, JC
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 16, 2016
1:52 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

IndicaAbby said

I'm M2F  

There are several trans women in the juggalo world who go every year. This past year, once of them was in the miss juggalette pageant, as someone else said earlier. 

At best, there will be people who accept you for you who are, at worst, there will be people who assume you're just a dude trying to be funny and won't bother you, depending on how traditionally masculine or feminine you look. 

Also, check out juggaLGBT on facebook. we got a few trans people who go every year. One of the staff over there runs the morton's list game at the gotj with his husband and he's trans too.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 16, 2016
3:22 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Everyone is welcome to the dark carnival come one come all *Legz Diamond voice*

Cross dressing is perfectly fine. Nudity as well.

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

Split
August 16, 2016
3:23 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

Well after typing out a reply I realized that it was pretty much just what @psyral-infection already said.  

MCL

August 16, 2016
3:39 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

This is a damned shame. Look we all know my personal beliefs but that aside it is the gathering. It is a damned shame people have to ask if they will be safe. If I ever see someone messing with someone over something as silly as cross dressing I might throw a chunk of shit at the bigot. 

I don't have to agree with something in order to treat someone as a fucking human being. You go to that gathering and wear whatever you want homie. Do YOU it is your time to shine.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

Split, JC
August 16, 2016
4:03 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Nyro said
This is a damned shame. Look we all know my personal beliefs but that aside it is the gathering. It is a damned shame people have to ask if they will be safe. If I ever see someone messing with someone over something as silly as cross dressing I might throw a chunk of shit at the bigot. 

I don't have to agree with something in order to treat someone as a fucking human being. You go to that gathering and wear whatever you want homie. Do YOU it is your time to shine.  

A lot of trans and other lgbt people are afraid to come to the gathering because a lot of juggalos use really homophobic language and it's hard to feel safe when we sound like the people who gay bash 'em. I try to let them know that it's not like that in person but it's hard to overcome shit like that when you're literally afraid for your own safety. 

Plus, I know juggalos who HAVE been assaulted for being trans and gay so it's not exactly like we're as open and accepting as we claim. The gotj seems to be MORE open than most places and definitely seems more open than local shows.

The amount of support Burger had at the miss juggalette pageant was really inspiring though. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Nyro

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 16, 2016
4:44 pm
Nyro
Members

Noah Fence said

A lot of trans and other lgbt people are afraid to come to the gathering because a lot of juggalos use really homophobic language and it's hard to feel safe when we sound like the people who gay bash 'em. I try to let them know that it's not like that in person but it's hard to overcome shit like that when you're literally afraid for your own safety. 

Plus, I know juggalos who HAVE been assaulted for being trans and gay so it's not exactly like we're as open and accepting as we claim. The gotj seems to be MORE open than most places and definitely seems more open than local shows.

The amount of support Burger had at the miss juggalette pageant was really inspiring though.   

I don't even approve of the lifestyle but it is not my life so who cares? I can be friends with a cross dresser we just wont talk about it. Basic human courtesy. The fact is I am no one to be judging anyone else by their choices in life.

August 16, 2016
5:01 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

You'll be fine, as most of the members stated here. Nothing to worry about, as long as you don't start no shit, there won't be no shit. All is welcomed to the carnival. 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

Nyro

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 16, 2016
5:05 pm
Nyro
Members

GanjaGoblin said
You'll be fine, as most of the members stated here. Nothing to worry about, as long as you don't start no shit, there won't be no shit. All is welcomed to the carnival.   

Where the fuck you been man? Welcome back.

August 16, 2016
5:17 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Living. Scrubbing. But keeping the women satisfied. Soaking the neden lips of all cougars in town, ya know. 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

Carnivalkilla44

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 16, 2016
6:09 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

Ya you'll be completely fine. Honestly doubt people would notice actually.

August 17, 2016
9:17 am
IndicaAbby
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Thanks for all the info and making me feel welcome.

I'm planning my first gathering for next year, and can't wait.

I'm actually kinda new to ICP. I heard and loved the Great Malinko ,when it first came out.  After that tho, I never got into ICP much. Recently have been hearing coverage of the gathering on Howard Stern show, and looked up some videos on YouTube.

The past 2 nights I've done nothing but watch ICP videos. I'm fucking hooked.

It's like crack. 

Whoop Whoop IndicaAbby :

Noah Fence, JC
August 17, 2016
11:34 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

IndicaAbby said

The past 2 nights I've done nothing but watch ICP videos. I'm fucking hooked.

That's awesome yo!  MCL

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: The Warlock
56 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels, RaymondBew, MathewVew, Randyisosy

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845