April 29, 2024
36 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Counting down to the GOTJ
May 30, 2013
12:35 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Shit ain't to long from now.

Who's ready to go again or for there first time ?

I can't wait to get around fam again and have a good time idk bout all of you.

They should def. do the octagon thing for the shit talkers on this bitch, it would be great. A boxing match would work. I mean wolf pac could host it by the jump off in the sand. give the winners the shit talking rights till next year

And I really Hope they get some acts that will actually show up this year.

Almost time to party with the fam again whoop whoop.

May 30, 2013
12:48 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

It is hard to come up with a fantasy more beta than a gathering octagon for internet beefs. Only a true beta would want to see neckbeards fighting over stuff nobody really cares about.

May 30, 2013
12:52 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members

What ?

May 30, 2013
1:11 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

ignore that dude... IF i could guess he's trolling. All that weird shit he's talkin is like 4chan-speak. e-geek shit. Back on topic, man I can't fuckin wait for the gathering. This shit's bout to be my first gathering...hell my first icp concert(s) my first psy anything concert for that matter! I just got down with the fam back in July of 2012 so I aint been around long y'know? Hell, this'll be my first time around and other lo's or lette's besides my lil brother who got down when I did. He was cryin the other night cus he couldnt go to the gathering (he's only 12 and my dad is so anti-juggalo anything you woulnt believe man). Anyways, I been countin down since they annouced the 2013 gathering dawg, cant fucking wait.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

May 30, 2013
1:20 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members

I'm gonna tell you right now homie shits great I went my first time with my homies from club chaos /club lotus shit was amazing nothing like going your first time just dont worry about anything when you get there, just have a good time homie.

May 30, 2013
1:26 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

I'm not worried bout me at all, I know im finna have a kick ass time there. It's my girl i'm worried about. She aint that into the music and she runs her mouth alot (kinda sheltered, doesnt understand how the world works). I just dont wanna have my gathering ruined by needing to fuck someone up cus she dont know how to act lol.

May 30, 2013
3:03 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

LTB said
ignore that dude... IF i could guess he's trolling. All that weird shit he's talkin is like 4chan-speak. e-geek shit. Back on topic, man I can't fuckin wait for the gathering. This shit's bout to be my first gathering...hell my first icp concert(s) my first psy anything concert for that matter! I just got down with the fam back in July of 2012 so I aint been around long y'know? Hell, this'll be my first time around and other lo's or lette's besides my lil brother who got down when I did. He was cryin the other night cus he couldnt go to the gathering (he's only 12 and my dad is so anti-juggalo anything you woulnt believe man). Anyways, I been countin down since they annouced the 2013 gathering dawg, cant fucking wait.

Welcome to the movement and the forum man! You are in for the experience of a lifetime. And don't worry about your girl, there is so much shit going on it is damn near impossible for anyone to have a bad time. It's all love

May 30, 2013
3:52 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

thanks a lot man, much love

May 30, 2013
4:26 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

welcome to the fam homie!!

May 30, 2013
4:41 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

welcome to the carnival . now get to work.

May 30, 2013
8:07 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Slumerican502 said

Welcome to the movement and the forum man! You are in for the experience of a lifetime. And don't worry about your girl, there is so much shit going on it is damn near impossible for anyone to have a bad time. It's all love

Cosign....what guest means by beta im assuming is in the whole alpha beta omega pack dynamic...at least thats what i think he means...i could be mistaken...hes smarter than all of us...just ask him he will tell you...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 30, 2013
8:23 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

In social animals, the alpha is the individual in the community with the highest rank. Male or female individuals or both can be alphas, depending on their species. Where one male and one female fulfill this role, they are referred to as the alpha pair. Other animals in the same social group may exhibit deference or other symbolic signs of respect particular to their species towards the alpha or alphas.

In hierarchal social animals, alphas usually gain preferential access to food and other desirable items or activities, though the extent of this social effect varies widely by species. Male and/or female alphas may gain preferential access to sex or mates, and in some species only alphas or an alpha pair is permitted to reproduce.

Alphas may achieve their status by means of superior physical prowess and/or through social efforts and building alliances within the group.[1]

The position of alpha also changes in some species, usually through a physical fight between a dominate and subordinate animal. Such fights may or may not be to the death, with relevant behavior varying between circumstance and species

Social animals in a hierarchic community are assigned ranks for the purpose of scientific study. Six of these ranks have attracted special attention in ethology and been given applicable names: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, and omega.

Beta animals often act as second-in-command to the reigning alpha or alphas and will act as new alpha animals if an alpha dies or is otherwise no longer considered an alpha.In some species of birds, males pair up in twos when courting, the beta male aiding the alpha male. The beta male is not generally allowed to mate with the female birds, but if the old alpha is removed or dies, he takes over the alpha's females, becoming the new alpha.It has been found that the social context of the animals has a significant impact on courtship behaviour and the overall reproductive success of that animal.

Omega (usually rendered ω) is an antonym used to refer to the lowest caste of the hierarchical society. Omega animals are subordinate to all others in the community, and are expected by others in the group to remain submissive to everyone. Omega animals may also be used as communal scapegoats or outlets for frustration, or given the lowest priority when distributing food.

source- wikipedia

May 31, 2013
2:25 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Yup I was right *toots my own horn*

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845