April 25, 2024
83 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
bizarre at the gathering??
July 3, 2012
2:19 am
BigChris216
BigChris216
Members
Forum Posts: 56
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i think it would be awesome,bizarres the man,he can rap about gettin high with his mom and then get serious and rap about people comin out of a broken home.hes raw ass Detroit rap with his own bizarre style and i would love to see him at the gathering.

July 3, 2012
2:26 am
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

hell yeah bizzares dope

July 3, 2012
2:53 am
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

I'd be down for that mainstage this time though instead of the second stage like him and gordy always end up at.

July 3, 2012
1:27 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

That's because they let Gordy play main stage a few years back and his show was wack as fuck because he was either too high to remember his lyrics ... Or he did so much dope the night before his voice was going out. He got booed pretty hard during that. And I heard he complains about not getting main stage now ... A lot.

Bizzar would get pelted by lots and lots more things things than usual.

July 3, 2012
4:13 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

That's because they let Gordy play main stage a few years back and his show was wack as fuck

07, yeah?  he was preoccupied with humping a beach ball when he was supposed to be rappin? 

thats the only time ive seen gordy live.  disappointed. 

as for bizarre... meh. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 3, 2012
6:24 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Heard Gordy got pegged with rocks and shit, thats why he left the stage early at one of the last Gatherings. I like some of their music, Bizzarre and Gordy.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 3, 2012
8:21 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

I think Gordy is a beast ... Especially his stuff before he spotted on Project Deadman ... Bizzar is lame as fuck and I don't care either way what he does in music. Figures out of all the members of D12 that we could have had latch on to juggalos ... We get the sorriest one. Meh ... Thems the breaks when your juggalos I guess.

July 3, 2012
9:45 pm
kill em all
Guests

gordy was a good rapper , the thing is he is dumb as fuck rapping about how he rapes babies , and he made a song with bizzare where he raps about how he wants to rape justin biever , fuck bizzare and gordy , they a cupple of fat fags that try to shock us with gay raps 

July 3, 2012
10:09 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

kill em all said:

gordy was a good rapper , the thing is he is dumb as fuck rapping about how he rapes babies , and he made a song with bizzare where he raps about how he wants to rape justin biever , fuck bizzare and gordy , they a cupple of fat fags that try to shock us with gay raps 

every time you on here you hating on something either esham or the warlock or gordy or whatever else, what the fuck kind of music do you actually like or are you just a troll

July 3, 2012
11:07 pm
Mykal86
Members

yeah I've yet to see him post a positive thing either.....either way I've got all of Gordy and Bizarre's cds but I could see how they may be bad live. I saw Killer Mike from Atlanta open up for El P and just like those other fat guys I like his music but I could barely hear him over the backing track might as well just jam the cd. And I seen live footage of them and its the same thing.

July 4, 2012
8:54 am
kill em all
Guests

DESTRUCT said:

kill em all said:

every time you on here you hating on something either esham or the warlock or gordy or whatever else, what the fuck kind of music do you actually like or are you just a troll

i listen to all kinds of music , just not fag raps , thats not hating thats telling how it is , you can listen to crackheads and love gay raps , i aint mad at you , i just mention the oviouse , king gordy and bizzare are fags , esham is a crackhead , and warlock from the closet clan raps with other gay dudes in a closet , hay if you like all that shit then keep reppin it , i wont , i stand for real shit , not gay crack rap and babie rape  , i think you a troll , and i aint talking about a computer troll neither  

July 4, 2012
2:35 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJUGGALO410
Guests

I was at the gordy show at the gathering last year and he got hit with rocks and shit, so he walked off I think he said some shit like He aint never gunna play the gathering again and the crowd started chearing.

He also got dissed on wfuckoff when wolfpac was hosting and they were dissin gordy for walkin off (Second)stage and shit, and they dissed paul wall for not showin up, and Juvenile for walkin off (Main) stage. I think that was all in the same day and Potluck was late as fuck for main stage. 

But dont quote me on all off that cuz I was fucked up the whole time so you know how that goes. 

July 6, 2012
5:25 pm
Mykal86
Members

well heres another one that ended up being true surprised

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845