April 24, 2024
77 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Bad Ass video shot at the Gathering this year - TITTIES TOO!!!!
September 6, 2012
6:22 pm
Sedatednation
Sedatednation
Members
Forum Posts: 24
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Check this vid shot at the Gathering out! WHOOP WHOOP!!   SEDATED NATION!!!

September 7, 2012
11:18 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

another juggalo rapper. can't even play a side stage, gotta walk the grounds and perform. fuk !laugh don't quit da day job !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

September 7, 2012
11:56 pm
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

wonka69 said:

another juggalo rapper. can't even play a side stage, gotta walk the grounds and perform. fuk !laugh don't quit da day job !

Delivery was good, but he looks like a meth head, mixing and mastering is complete shit, lyricism was shit (a lot of them didn't make too much sense or were horribly rhymed) and I really don't hear anything new, no deeper lessons. Just some ignorant fuck talking shit and following the loop that many mindless sheep follow. He might look different, but he's the same as any other hardcore gangster/horrorcore rapper, so you could say he's a sheep in wolf's clothing.

September 8, 2012
12:08 am
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

Retire quit STOP! You suck don't look to make it anywhere rapping. Go back to school. Get a job and never rap again. DO IT NOW!!!

September 8, 2012
1:12 am
Sedatednation
Sedatednation
Members

wonka69 said:

Well actually He played the Underground stage for the second year along with the Peep This stage & Spazmatic stage two nights in a row.  

September 8, 2012
1:28 am
Sedatednation
Sedatednation
Members

All 4 1 

feature=relmfu

Sedated Nation! http://www.sedated816.com

September 8, 2012
1:29 am
Sedatednation
Sedatednation
Members
September 8, 2012
1:39 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

Still stand by my original judgement, sorry, I gave him shot too.

September 8, 2012
2:26 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11702

Lucem Ferre said:

wonka69 said:

Delivery was good, but he looks like a meth head, mixing and mastering is complete shit, lyricism was shit (a lot of them didn't make too much sense or were horribly rhymed) and I really don't hear anything new, no deeper lessons. Just some ignorant fuck talking shit and following the loop that many mindless sheep follow. He might look different, but he's the same as any other hardcore gangster/horrorcore rapper, so you could say he's a sheep in wolf's clothing.

really?? the delivery was awful sounds just like every other generic horrorcore lame

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

September 8, 2012
8:38 am
joe
Guests

not hatn just sayn.i love the underground,but it seems there are too many crappy rappers doin the horrorcore thing.alot r tryn to be icp with a different name.i  cant rap worth shit and i give prop to sum of these bands for followin their dream.how bout sum originality and sum good prodution and FLOW.u hve to feel the flow and alot of this i dont feel a vibe or a flow!NOT HATN JUST SAYN MCLMCL 2SCOOPS OF WHOOP PLEASE

September 8, 2012
8:56 am
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

I rap and have written, recorded, and performed music since 2005 but I'm not a "juggalo rapper" by any means...listening to my music you would really never be able to tell I listen to the clowns unless u know me...my shit is more straight Hip Hop oriented

September 8, 2012
9:45 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Oh hey, look another shitty beat, and you straining your voice to sound different because your real voice sounds like shit. Also, cool head beard....bro.

September 8, 2012
11:02 am
Lucem Ferre
Guests

The Warlock said:

Lucem Ferre said:

wonka69 said:

really?? the delivery was awful sounds just like every other generic horrorcore lame

I mean the way he does the fast raps, the quick raps aren't that easy so he does deserve props for that. The way he delivers it, not the voice straining part, but something about the flow is just different.

September 8, 2012
12:54 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

The music is terrible, the video quality is good is the only compliment I could even give it. That, and the dude legit looks like a serial killer lol

September 8, 2012
3:08 pm
Sedatednation
Sedatednation
Members

lol.. As I said before, everyone has the right to their own voice and judgement. I am not tryin to win you over, not tryin to convince you that Sedated is the best or better, just putting it here for the people to see and make their own call... We got love for the Juggalo Family, Diego, George, Joe and all of them have been great to us. Say whatever you feel as long as it is your truth... 

September 8, 2012
5:15 pm
JDizzle420
JDizzle420
Members
Forum Posts: 204

Only checked out the first song and it wasnt bad, but its also not something Id listen to...

September 8, 2012
8:44 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i wasnt gonna check this out, cuz of the stale as hell introduction, but since theres a debate going...

listened to half of the bard track. 

wasnt gonna commentate on it, either, cuz i usually dont, but since theres a debate going...

song isnt bad, it just isnt good.  definitely, ive heard worse.  this might work as filler, say track 8 or 9 on an lp, assuming all the other songs were much more interesting. 

regarding the proliferation of juggalo rappers, it doesnt bother me.  i believe everyone on the planet should record at least one album in their lifetime, otherwise, how would you know if youre any good?  and if it turns out you suck, youll have to record another to find out if you can improve.

as a general rule, i support juggalo musicians.  i just dont give them money. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

September 14, 2012
1:10 pm
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51

Shit is alright, not bad dude got a flow. Actually better than what I was expecting. I wouldn't bump this shit in the whip or nothing, but I see the raw talent and I fuck with the twista fast flow. I can tell most y'all aint in to hiphop outside of ICP related acts. If violent J dropped a verse on this, same people sayin it's garbage would be praising you. That's the problem with puttin urself out there as bein down with the clown but not endorsed by psychopathic, u put yourself in a hard place. Cuz the rest of the world isnt gona give u the time of day, and the fam ain't gona do nothin but hate til psychopathic tells them to like u, and even then they might still hate out of jealousy. I'm bein straight up with you

September 14, 2012
4:56 pm
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

-500- said:

Shit is alright, not bad dude got a flow. Actually better than what I was expecting. I wouldn't bump this shit in the whip or nothing, but I see the raw talent and I fuck with the twista fast flow. I can tell most y'all aint in to hiphop outside of ICP related acts. If violent J dropped a verse on this, same people sayin it's garbage would be praising you. That's the problem with puttin urself out there as bein down with the clown but not endorsed by psychopathic, u put yourself in a hard place. Cuz the rest of the world isnt gona give u the time of day, and the fam ain't gona do nothin but hate til psychopathic tells them to like u, and even then they might still hate out of jealousy. I'm bein straight up with you

You can't tell shit about us because if you'd visit other forums you'd realize that all of us like acts outside of psychopathic, in fact there are forums about wanting ICP to use other producers out side of psychopathic for a change and a lot of these forums give praise to Eminem. Maybe you should reevaluate how well your perceptive skills are.

September 14, 2012
10:00 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

gotta hype titties, so people will watch ? g.t.f.o. !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
90 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845