April 20, 2024
82 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Average cost?
August 3, 2012
10:12 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am just wondering what the average cost for everyone is to attend the gathering including ticket gas food and what not. I am sitting at right around 800 so far and have not even left yet >.< so that doesn't even include gas I am thinking it will end up costing around 1500 by the time its all said and done.

August 3, 2012
10:41 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

Why so much? I'm only taking 600 this year and will have a great time not spending a penny more. Then again I sneak in every year so that's 175 off my cost. But really, that's one of the many reasons I love it so much, all that fun and it's really not that costly if you do it right.

August 4, 2012
12:29 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

keep sum cash 2 pay off the dirty m/f pigs. they will pull you over 4 nothing and shake you down 4 cash money !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 4, 2012
1:01 am
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members
Forum Posts: 84

props to people who sneak in, unless they ask me or other people for money, then fuck you, gtfo of my sight :)

August 4, 2012
1:48 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

just get the hook up from corp ! he got the best bootleg ! and cheap ! W/W !laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 4, 2012
7:54 am
spawn
spawn
Members

Well two tickets 350 a car pass 100 and I live in mn driving a truck down so about 400 in gas there and back a carton of smokes 50 a case of booze 100 and food 100 I am only bringing 300 cash to spend. And Fuck them pigs I am a law abiding citizen hell I don't even smoke bud they choke on a Dick n die before they get a cent from me. Or better yet maybe I will record them trying to blackmail me with my nyfty smart phone n see how they feel about that.

August 4, 2012
10:44 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

It's illegal to film police in illinoise. A felony. And that's with or without their permission. Think about that.

August 4, 2012
11:18 am
spawn
spawn
Members

Voice recording isn't filming. Just fight it to supreme court

August 4, 2012
11:39 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

And Fuck them pigs I am a law abiding citizen hell I don't even smoke bud they choke on a Dick n die before they get a cent from me. Or better yet maybe I will record them trying to blackmail me with my nyfty smart phone n see how they feel about that.

as i said in the 'dealing with police' thread, an entanglement with a corrupt cop is a true no-win scenario.  your only choices are fight, flight, or bend over.  [trying to blackmail them back counts as fight, they will respond accordingly]

the penalties for police corruption are pretty stiff.  if there are two or more cops involved they could even get rico charges.  knowing this, and still willing to shake you down, whats stopping that pig from stomping you into non-existence?  or worse?

corrupt cops [for the most part] only exist in places where they can get away with it.  take that into consideration before you say, 'you wont get away with this!'  a crooked cop is a CRIMINAL, and he is fully aware of it.  if you were being robbed on the street, would you ask him to pose for a picture?  talk about your rights?

you heard about the unidentified juggalette in florida?  in a coma?  right now, id set the odds at no worse than 50-50 that a cop did that.  and im not just using her case to make a point, i say that every time something similar happens. 

far as the supreme court, are you that confident of your fundraising abilities?  cuz youre talking hundreds of thousands, or even millions, and the public isnt likely to give much a fuck about a juggalos civil rights.

It's illegal to film police in illinoise. A felony. And that's with or without their permission. Think about that.

zat for real?  what horseshit. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845