April 19, 2024
59 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Arrests at the 17th Gathering
July 25, 2016
11:25 am
juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts
juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So I saw something I honestly thought I would never see in all these years being down with the clown, my friend Sketch was arrested and taken to jail for what they are saying is Criminal Trespassing...Has anyone ever heard of anyone getting arrested at the Gathering for not having their wristband on? Sad thing is she missed Twiztid and ICP and of course the other fresh acts on the last 2 days. Any input on this topic would be welcomed, I am just trying to figure out if this is a psychopathic move or just some douche bag rent a cops at the legend valley grounds. None the less, the gathering itself was very interesting and very enjoyable. I am ready for Colorado next year :) whoop whoop

July 25, 2016
12:32 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

I saw a dude get kicked out and driven to the Shell station for not having a wristband on, but didnt see anyone arrested. if they kicked him out and he came back, im sure he was arrested though. its more Trickle than Psy, it is his land. No wristband, no Gathering. 

July 25, 2016
12:46 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

MASTERWEEDO said
No wristband, no Gathering.   

And the fact that they actually enforce this I think is great. They clamp it on you the first night for a reason. No excuse for it not being worn as far as I'm concerned. If you're not wearing it, that means you didn't purchase a ticket, plain and simple. Try another festival...

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, MASTERWEEDO
July 25, 2016
1:11 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

On fb I seen a kid getting sum kicks because he stole this year and got caught juggalo justice 

July 25, 2016
1:32 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts said
So I saw something I honestly thought I would never see in all these years being down with the clown, my friend Sketch was arrested and taken to jail for what they are saying is Criminal Trespassing...Has anyone ever heard of anyone getting arrested at the Gathering for not having their wristband on? Sad thing is she missed Twiztid and ICP and of course the other fresh acts on the last 2 days. Any input on this topic would be welcomed, I am just trying to figure out if this is a psychopathic move or just some douche bag rent a cops at the legend valley grounds. None the less, the gathering itself was very interesting and very enjoyable. I am ready for Colorado next year :) whoop whoop  

Did this happen at the Carousal Stage?

July 25, 2016
1:39 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

how many assholes did u witness? any fisting?batmangetclownedninja

July 25, 2016
1:45 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Saw police drive by lots of arrest worthy stuff and not lift a finger. As far as getting kicked out for sneaking in GOOD. 

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

MASTERWEEDO
July 25, 2016
3:04 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Violentdope said  
how many assholes did u witness? any fisting?   

i, myself, witnessed no fisting. 

but thats just me.  cuz apparently, there was some fisting goin on.  according to the word on the street. 

im sure there were more, but i only actually saw one arrest.  mighta been your girl, duck. 

if she aint had a wristband on, she had it comin.  they throw you out the first time, but if you come back thinkin its just a game, they arent gonna wanna play anymore. 

and those are actual police.  no rentacops. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Violentdope, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 25, 2016
3:33 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

I saw a bunch of shit that, out in the real world, would have immediate gun drawn type of arrests but at the Gathering got nothing but a few negative chants. If you get arrested at the Gathering, it's safe to say that you really rubbed the pigs the wrong way or you really had it comin. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

JC, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
3:48 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

Every other Juggalo at the gathering finds a way to buy a ticket...and then these ninjas show up thinking they can just walk in.  They just had 17 years to plan to get to a gathering and budget for a ticket!  

And I think that if someone was arrested at the gathering there is probably more to the story than they just didn't have a wristband.  I mean, you have to try really hard to actually get arrested at a gathering at legend valley.     

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, Split, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057, OCJ_Brendan
July 25, 2016
5:27 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Violentdope said
how many assholes did u witness? any fisting?batmangetclownedninja  

I saw a chick and a dude on the hill with a sign that had signs that said "Im sorry I fisted you" and "Im sorry my girl fisted you whoop whoop" (not entirely accurate).

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2016
5:36 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

somebody gets arrested for sneaking into G.O.T.J.? cheers It's about time! getclowned

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, PunkRockJuggalo

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

July 26, 2016
3:33 pm
18 years down
Members
Forum Posts: 151

I saw one fight and nearly 2 others. I know one guy personally who got his bag stolen and heard it happened to 2 or 3 other girls. I don't care what anyone says if you steal shit from another Juggalo, your ass ain't a Juggalo. 

Whoop Whoop 18 years down :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
78 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845