March 28, 2024
73 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
StrangeMusic
Official tech n9ne the storm 2016 thread
December 10, 2016
12:56 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I used to take CCC's for years. stopped 12 years ago though. That shit was crazy. id take 16 a night and listen to the juggalo show box set, and Shangri-La.   I would leave the house at like, 3am and take drives listening to Tales from the Lotus pod, and Freakshow. mainly people are strange.  It killed my appetite. I'm surprised I didn't die from how much of that shit I used to take.  I ate a bowl of ice cream before I took it once, and puked it all out. came out like thick ass mud.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

December 10, 2016
1:45 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

My friend used to see a psychiatrist after a buddy of ours died in a car wreck.

He would tell the dude about everything and the shrink didn't believe him when he told him how many C's we would take.

24 was the most I've ever done but I've seen it pushed as far as 48 by this dude we called Tweak. He DID have his stomach pumped that night but he drank a shit load too.

It's the only thing I've ever actually hallucinated  off of. I really do believe that it taps you into some hidden part of your brain. You feel like you know everyone better and can sense their intentions. You feel like you can almost grasp the true meaning of life.

Just don't look in a fucking mirror lmao.

For anyone interested you can get straight DXM powder now.

December 10, 2016
2:22 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I used to pop a box and chase it with a 5th of 100 proof southern comfort. Then I'd go on a crime spree through my town and the surrounding area. I dug the buzz but the shit brought out my inner beast.

December 10, 2016
5:51 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Slumerican502 said
What is robo  tripping to you? We used to call it that when we took a bunch of CCC's.

If that's the case I do not for the life of me know how you managed to type that.  

I drink 2 or 3 bottles of generic cough medicine. The Walgreens near me forever has it on sale.

It took some effort but this was a good 6 hours in and I was coming down. My phone does the autocorrect shit too. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 10, 2016
9:54 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9037

Slumerican502 said
My friend used to see a psychiatrist after a buddy of ours died in a car wreck.

He would tell the dude about everything and the shrink didn't believe him when he told him how many C's we would take.

24 was the most I've ever done but I've seen it pushed as far as 48 by this dude we called Tweak. He DID have his stomach pumped that night but he drank a shit load too.

It's the only thing I've ever actually hallucinated  off of. I really do believe that it taps you into some hidden part of your brain. You feel like you know everyone better and can sense their intentions. You feel like you can almost grasp the true meaning of life.

Just don't look in a fucking mirror lmao.

For anyone interested you can get straight DXM powder now.  

This kid around our age took about 70 to kill himself but also to enjoy the experience, apparently. He went to the hospital and survived with no lasting physical damage that I know of. He was mentally screwy for years after, but now he makes a decent living fixing computers for people on his own....

I took 10 then 10 more later on, so 20 was the most I took within a few hours, although I used to do it about daily. 16 was always more than enough.. that whole box was insanity. We used to have cockamamie theories about CCC's, complete nonsense now, but it made pure sense then. Like, we had a theory that FOUR CCC's would work, but FIVE wouldn't... that's 8 was the magic number (1 sheet) for a great and crazy but not too crazy trip... then, TEN CCC's would not work well... but those 8 would lol... my sweet spot (that I convinced myself of) was 12 CCC's. 

I used to think that this Pac-Man pillow this chick left at my house was drawn by people on CCC. That same girl was convinced that Paul Reubens did DXM during the filming of "Pig Wee's Big Adventure". I had a similar reaction to the second Austin Powers film: that it was ALL about drugs, no more, no less.

Obvious brain damage coupled with mild to moderate psychosis, and we could see it happening, but didn't care to intervene in our own insanity's path.

This one kid ate I think 2 boxes at my house one night during a small party, and the last thing he remembered was rubbing a cordless phone against the wall. He blacked out for the entire night and early morning.

Same guy once mixed CCC's with strong LSD and said he thought he was driving through water at night in the car. He and his friends were thrown in prison due to intoxication. It blew his mind and he barely remembered the short stay at all. "Brett," he said, "I took acid and Coricidin, and went to prison. Not jail, prison. Then they let us out."

December 10, 2016
11:19 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

funny you mention that CCC shit..I would take 8 of them.Fuck your shit up for sure. I graduated 2000 it was big then.I take during family shit would be spaced like a mo fucker and nobody would notice..never toook more than 8 though.Mi amigo took 16 and had to go to the hospital pumped his stomach or some shit.. i dont fuck with it or pills no more.Drugs are bad kiddies...but funbatman

December 10, 2016
11:32 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Violentdope said
funny you mention that CCC shit..I would take 8 of them.Fuck your shit up for sure. I graduated 2000 it was big then.I take during family shit would be spaced like a mo fucker and nobody would notice..never toook more than 8 though.Mi amigo took 16 and had to go to the hospital pumped his stomach or some shit.. i dont fuck with it or pills no more.Drugs are bad kiddies...but funbatman  

I also did it so often that my peers at school and about just figured I was THAT WEIRD normally lol...

I remember it kicking in right after I had made some great burgers... my appetite disappeared so I offered them to my dad. He look absolutely tickled pink for the first time in his life lol... "you want some burger, dad?" ... "oh, well, yeah! thanks!" haahah it was awesome

December 10, 2016
11:55 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

you guys are foolish. I just sit in my room and listen to music while I'm spaced out. CCCs have other shit in em and are supposed to be dangerous, aren't they? The stuff I chug only has DXM.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 11, 2016
8:04 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Noah Fence said
you guys are foolish. I just sit in my room and listen to music while I'm spaced out. CCCs have other shit in em and are supposed to be dangerous, aren't they? The stuff I chug only has DXM.  

Yeah Guafinesin is one of the main bad ones to overindulge in. The best way to do DXM other than the refined powder is Robitussin Cough. Not Cold & Flu or Fever etc. Mostly just DXM in there.

We were too young to know any better, homie. The internet was barely being used by the masses at that point.

No matter what, the peeps on here than know will tell you that a CCC trip is far and away more diabolically crazy than Robo chugging. It's a weird experience.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
96 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845