April 25, 2024
111 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS RLP
Bombass Cloudcast: Suicidal $cribble Scrabble Edition (April 2017 Podcast)
April 28, 2017
10:08 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11702
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

[FREE MUSIC] Suicidal $cribble Scrabble: Esham and friends prove you can't nibble their $cribble. Features tracks from Mastamind and Skitzo. #cantnibblethescribble #esham

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

April 29, 2017
5:02 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Psychopathic needs to make their radio shows into podcast forms like E. Keep following the RLP blueprint clowns

May 1, 2017
4:41 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members
Forum Posts: 365

I only wish he would release tracklists for his podcasts. But E has always been lazy, or rather non-caring, about tracklists. Many albums released on RLP don't even include the features on the tracklists. And of course there are the numerous ?, ??? and ???? tracks in his catalogue.

Whoop Whoop T.O. :

Hypnotized Ninja
May 1, 2017
7:31 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

i think the unpredictability of the podcast makes 'em better, most people would probably just skip straight to the new songs if they were listed.. it was nice how esham would introduce each song, back when the podcast 1st started.. all the question marks are annoying but i dont think the features mattered.. its not like there was ever a big name artist who was gonna help the album sell..

May 1, 2017
8:19 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members
Forum Posts: 365

The Warlock said
i think the unpredictability of the podcast makes 'em better, most people would probably just skip straight to the new songs if they were listed.. it was nice how esham would introduce each song, back when the podcast 1st started..

I agree, the unpredictability adds a certain charm to the podcasts. But if I'd get to choose (which, sadly, I don't) I'd take a tracklist over unpredictability. Having no tracklist makes the first time listening cool. But if you wanna go back to a track that you liked it becomes a pain in the ass.

i dont think the features mattered.. its not like there was ever a big name artist who was gonna help the album sell..  

To me that's exactly why the features matter. They don't matter in the sense of album sales, but I'd like to know who's rapping on a track. And especially because Esham doesn't collaborate with big shots a lot, it makes it harder to figure out who's rapping besides him. I have no problems identifying the rappers whose voices I have become accustomed to (like Mastamind, Poe Whosaine or Daniel Jordan) but it's quite annoying if it's like King Solomon or Moe Dirdee. And REALLY annoying if it's somebody that I didn't know before.

May 1, 2017
8:47 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

generally, there were only 3 usual suspects on eshams 90's records.. but yeah, nowadays listing 'em is more applicable..

May 1, 2017
10:07 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

T.O. said
I only wish he would release tracklists for his podcasts. But E has always been lazy, or rather non-caring, about tracklists. Many albums released on RLP don't even include the features on the tracklists. And of course there are the numerous ?, ??? and ???? tracks in his catalogue.  

lolyeah so true on the ???? tracks Bruce Wayne has like 3 and their all good

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
107 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845