April 27, 2024
98 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Thoughts on Cold 187um's Album?
October 23, 2012
6:18 pm
Joel420
Joel420
Members
Forum Posts: 142
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I aint gonna lie i downloaded twiztids new cd. It was dope. Deff one of there best! i am gonna buy just havent got to the store yet haha

I havent heard 187s album yet and im real pumped about it! If u'v listened to it let me know how it is

October 23, 2012
6:26 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

its cool.. only got 2 hours of sleep yesterday so stopped a lil after midway through listenin to it 

beats were dope, concept was cool, lyrics couldve been better.. im a try listenin to it again eventually & the cd packaging is very fresh

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

October 23, 2012
6:33 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

its was a decent concept/mixtape album    better than i figured it would be  not the best or the worst   

October 24, 2012
8:26 pm
bobafetth20
bobafetth20
Members
Forum Posts: 99

I thought the album was dope as hell , liked the comic book it was fresh.

October 24, 2012
8:45 pm
chops
Guests

im diggin the packaging and comic havent had time to listen, just got it when i came home from work.

October 24, 2012
11:27 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but didn't think it was very good either…doesn't hold a candle to Abominationz or MDP and as far as storytelling albums go its pretty simple and boring compared to a great storytelling album like Kendrick Lamar's "Good Kid, m.A.A.d City" which released on the 22nd as well (its not wicked shit but if you like storytelling you'll enjoy)

would rather him spit over original beats made for him but I suppose either he doesn't have the budget, the producers are all too busy with more important work, or they just don't want to work with the guy because they don't like his shit now and days….there were a few alright songs on the record but I got bored real fast and honestly haven't listened to it again since...just my opinion tho not tryna be a hater

October 24, 2012
11:43 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

he makes his own beats.. he made the psypher 4 beat

im glad he spit over classics

October 25, 2012
10:10 pm
chops
Guests

he spit over classics so when he opens shows for psychopathic the juggalos already know the music and will get crunk. IF he has another album on psy it will be a completely new album produced mainly by hutch, j and clark. this is like cold187ums debut to the juggalo world and seeing how most new artists are not givien a chance(cause juggalos are truly the least open minded fans in music) they thought this would give him a fighting chance. psychopathic records is a record label they release music. if they dropped a fucking country album who gives a shit. they can sign 406 new artists if they wanted....i personally think they suck for not signing more artists and standing up to the juggalos...

October 25, 2012
10:58 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

im glad they dont overflood their roster... they seem to have a pretty wack rapper selection.. i cant even think of the last dope rapper they signed who wasnt either resigned or won a contest.. last one was prolly esham 10 yrs ago

October 25, 2012
11:10 pm
chops
Guests

ummm dayton fam woulda been dope had psy got more involved, dj clay was a good signing, boondox is a good rapper and has 4 solid releases. the hatchet house shit is wack. they need roc,  and shoulda signed prozak. they coulda signed hopsin back in 2009 probably, zug izlands first album is very good. kung fu vampire woulda fit in, as well as mars....king gory and bizarre...let abk put out strict-9 and blaze and roc should do zodiac mprint.

October 25, 2012
11:12 pm
chops
Guests

its a label not a club limited to 6 memebers, psychopathic south should have been started with boondox.....most labels have 200+ employees. psy proabaly has less than 100

October 25, 2012
11:18 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

chops said:

ummm dayton fam woulda been dope had psy got more involved,

nah i respect em for how long theyve been in the game but they aint nothin special to me

chops said:

dj clay was a good signing, boondox is a good rapper and has 4 solid releases.

good point. agreed

chops said:

the hatchet house shit is wack. they need roc,  and shoulda signed prozak. they coulda signed hopsin back in 2009 probably,

roc was on hh i like hh cuz not everyone deserves to be on psy imo & im glad they didnt sign prozak or hop

chops said:

zug izlands first album is very good. kung fu vampire woulda fit in, as well as mars....king gory and bizarre...let abk put out strict-9 and blaze and roc should do zodiac mprint.

agree with zug.. disagree with kung fu (lol) & mars.. agree with davidians & disagree with strict9 id rather have ajax over him & yes they should finnaly drop that mprint

October 25, 2012
11:33 pm
chops
Guests

yeah i dont really feel kung fu vamp but i know alotta juggalos do. prozak, twiztid and blaze woulda made a bombass album together. and i wanted another project deadman oh well. i think roc is producing drive by's album then they will do zodiac mprint. they shoudl all 3 tour together and just mix it up with blaze songs, abk songs, roc songs and then mix em all up with the group tracks 

October 25, 2012
11:35 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

chops said:

yeah i dont really feel kung fu vamp but i know alotta juggalos do. prozak, twiztid and blaze woulda made a bombass album together. and i wanted another project deadman oh well. i think roc is producing drive by's album then they will do zodiac mprint. they shoudl all 3 tour together and just mix it up with blaze songs, abk songs, roc songs and then mix em all up with the group tracks 

id prefer that mix up over a mprint album not over drive by tho.. thats my shit

October 26, 2012
10:05 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

wut the fuck does 187 um mean

October 26, 2012
10:50 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

cold 187um = cold kill um / cold murder um ! wink

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

October 26, 2012
10:56 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

187 is code for murder. How do u listen to rap music?

October 26, 2012
11:32 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

classic snoop dogg, "and it's 187 on an undercover cop" ! laughsum good shit !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

October 26, 2012
11:58 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Tony yayo's version>>>>>>>

October 27, 2012
7:10 am
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

I always thought the Um stood for Uber Mad

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

TimothyDryPe, MichaelRal, JamesHew, WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845