May 21, 2024
26 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Psychopathic Poll 2013
September 1, 2013
8:38 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The south bashing by pat doesn't bother me. And it is correct that I am a Texan for the death penalty. 

September 1, 2013
9:11 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Life in general population > death penalty in terms of punishment

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

September 2, 2013
12:20 am
homisyde
homisyde
Members
Forum Posts: 171

I voted hoodoo.  imo the best shit at psy besidez icp atm. lookin forward to new boondox too though. imo big hoodoo reminds me of old school icp. I love crystal skull n can't wait to hear more from hoodoo. to many hating on him though without givin it a fair shot.

September 2, 2013
12:51 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

corps gone ! confused somebody gotta step up !wink u go amb ! laugh W$W!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

September 2, 2013
1:53 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Guest said

Besides ICP, the artist on Psychopathic Records I am most excited about is...

• Boondox(30% : 14 votes)
  • Big Hoodoo(23% : 11 votes)
  • AMB(19% : 9 votes)
  • Jumpsteady(11% : 5 votes)
  • ABK(11% : 5 votes)
  • Mike E Clark(2% : 1 vote)
  • Zug Izland (2% : 1 vote)
  • Vanilla Ice(2% : 1 vote)
  • Legz Diamond(0% : 0 votes)
Total Voters: 47

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 2, 2013
1:56 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

I am flabbergasted at the lack of Jumpsteady love...I mean if someone asked me if Id rather have them make a new Boondox cd or a new Jumpsteady cd that would be a no brainer to me...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 2, 2013
7:52 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I couldn't agree with you more, OCJ.

September 2, 2013
11:11 am
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11710

i cosign that as well... dox is just super loved amongst ninjas tho.. im much more surprised hoodoo got so many votes

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

September 2, 2013
9:25 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

I voted Hoodoo. He's the new fresh thing and his whole debut album was fire (except for Spells). Hopefully PSY pushes him and he pushed PSY to the max.

ABK is a close second because I'm def looking forward to seeing how his next album/tour goes with all the shakeup at PSY. Medicine Bag was the last front to back greatest release from PSY IMO.

Jumpsteady is always intriguing, but has there been any news about what his next project is? Is it just all behind the scenes shit?

September 2, 2013
10:22 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

LTB said

nah bro I think child molesters and rapists deserve to die...because for whatever reason they can be in protective custody isolated from those who would rightfully rape and or kill them. So fuck that.

September 2, 2013
10:46 pm
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Carnivalkilla44 said
Jumpsteady is always intriguing, but has there been any news about what his next project is? Is it just all behind the scenes shit?

he stated at the gathering kuma has been giving him beats & he's hoping to have his new album ready by next years gathering..

September 3, 2013
12:35 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

If Jump Steady, was not Joe Bruce's brother, nobody would give 2 fucks about him ! He sucks ! take that 2 ur grave, dick riders !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

September 3, 2013
6:42 pm
OG Nil
OG Nil
Members
Forum Posts: 13

I would say 1.Boondox 2.ABK 3.AMB 4.Big Hoodoo 5.V-Ice 6.Jumpsteady.I also think that without Twiztid and Blaze Dark Lotus should be left alone but with the Psychopathic Rydas I think with AMB taking Twiztid's and Big Hoodoo taking Blaze's spot could work because they still have ICP & ABK plus who knows maybe Myzery will come back.

September 3, 2013
6:53 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I like Violent J because he is Jumpsteady's brother.

Honestly, I am just going to say it... I have always believed that ninjas who don't appreciate Jumpsteady's music are just not intelligent enough to appreciate it. His shit is real cerebral, and some slower kids just can't handle it. It's like expecting a fish to have extensive knowledge of how to do bicycle tricks. A fish can't even comprehend a bicycle. A fish probably thinks a bicycle is dumb and useless. Because he is a stupid fish, that's the root.

September 3, 2013
7:03 pm
Daffy
Daffy
Members
Forum Posts: 62

Guest said

Honestly, I am just going to say it... I have always believed that ninjas who don't appreciate Jumpsteady's music are just not intelligent enough to appreciate it. His shit is real cerebral, and some slower kids just can't handle it. It's like expecting a fish to have extensive knowledge of how to do bicycle tricks. A fish can't even comprehend a bicycle. A fish probably thinks a bicycle is dumb and useless. Because he is a stupid fish, that's the root.

Eh, I don't know about that. I'm sure that's the case in some situations, but I think, from what I've heard, the vast majority weren't thrilled with his flow/voice. Which is a valid complaint. Plus, it's not like all of Jump's music is cerebral. Dude made a song about D&D. And another where he encouraged people to say "FOOSHOOGALOOGALOO."

That said, I love the sort of stuff you're talking about. Hell, "The Obsolete Man" is named after my favorite Twilight Zone episode. I just don't think it's fair to say that's the reason why people dislike Jumpsteady.

As a side note, Rob is one of the coolest motherfuckers alive.

September 3, 2013
7:13 pm
OG Nil
OG Nil
Members

I would say Jumsteady needs work on his flow but his lyrics are intelligent.

September 3, 2013
7:13 pm
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Daffy said

Guest said

Eh, I don't know about that. I'm sure that's the case in some situations, but I think, from what I've heard, the vast majority weren't thrilled with his flow/voice. Which is a valid complaint. Plus, it's not like all of Jump's music is cerebral. Dude made a song about D&D. And another where he encouraged people to say "FOOSHOOGALOOGALOO."

That said, I love the sort of stuff you're talking about. Hell, "The Obsolete Man" is named after my favorite Twilight Zone episode. I just don't think it's fair to say that's the reason why people dislike Jumpsteady.

As a side note, Rob is one of the coolest motherfuckers alive.

cosign... Dead @ fooshoogaloogaloo haha

September 3, 2013
7:23 pm
OG Nil
OG Nil
Members

I see a lot of people hating on AMB and I don't get it.I think these kids can spit on the mic pretty fucking good and if psychopathic gives them the freedom they gave Twiztid who knows 3 or 4 albums in they might start getting over like Twiztid.

September 3, 2013
7:24 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Mykal86 said

LTB said

nah bro I think child molesters and rapists deserve to die...because for whatever reason they can be in protective custody isolated from those who would rightfully rape and or kill them. So fuck that.

Thats why i said general population. They'll get beat/stabbed/raped repeatedly and killed by the other cons.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845