April 18, 2024
61 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Insane Clown Posse - Fun! (Hallowicked 2021 Single)
November 1, 2021
12:44 am
Cosmos
Cosmos
Members
Forum Posts: 112
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 1, 2021
3:59 am
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767

Wish hallowicked songs were original halloween songs and not just album leftovers

Whoop Whoop BZA :

Noawareness, sleepy, AceClown
November 1, 2021
8:21 am
Makaveli
Members
Forum Posts: 122

terrible, absolutely terrible...wanted to stop 20 secs in but decided to keep going, i regret it. 

J's really gonna stick with this new style, huh? 

Whoop Whoop Makaveli :

AceClown
November 1, 2021
10:32 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

That's definitely one of the worst, if not THE worst Hallowicked track they've ever done. It just sounds like they crammed together fragments of ideas they've already used in the past with a weird beat that seems like it came out of a recycle bin of half-baked beats. But, as I noticed a lot on YYB, Shaggy actually killed it. The whole track drags like a mother fucker until Shaggy comes in about halfway in.

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

sleepy, AceClown
November 1, 2021
12:06 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Well that was brutal to listen to.

November 1, 2021
1:13 pm
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511

I wonder... If shaggy would have jumped on The Grump, would it have made it better? Maybe we deserve a Grump Remix.

November 1, 2021
2:21 pm
sleepy
sleepy
Members
Forum Posts: 172

Damn I feel ripped off, I've been hype for a new Hallowicked track but this song isn't halloween themed at all

November 1, 2021
4:30 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

the last cuople sucked man so does this

Whoop Whoop randy gall :

AceClown

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

November 1, 2021
7:13 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members

I liked last year's "Mr. Nothing Man" and "The Dark" the year before that pretty well

November 1, 2021
8:37 pm
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767

Noawareness said
I wonder... If shaggy would have jumped on The Grump, would it have made it better? Maybe we deserve a Grump Remix.  

Only if he talks about hogs

November 1, 2021
10:10 pm
thatjuggal91
thatjuggal91
Members
Forum Posts: 417

BZA said

Only if he talks about hogs  

He'll be rapping about fucking Dolphin neden 🤣

All jokes aside that Grump beat needs to be reused. It's to good of a beat to be used with those lyrics.

November 1, 2021
10:23 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Holy fuck that was terrible. Is that really the style of rap they are going for on the whole album? (Still haven't heard the album yet. Waiting on my physical copy.) Sounds way too much like some ouija shit, who I can't stand honestly.

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

AceClown
November 2, 2021
3:03 am
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511

Skratchie said
Sounds way too much like some ouija shit, who I can't stand honestly.  

Good luck with the album then...

December 6, 2021
3:22 pm
PanickinMannequin
PanickinMannequin
Members
Forum Posts: 70

Another tracks where I have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Naughty boy fun pack? Their songs used to have amazing subject matter. J needs to take a year off and re-group creatively or something. 

December 6, 2021
7:11 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Here's the odd thing.. it's like, why can't they both be on point SIMULTANEOUSLY?

it's either one or the other clowns "going through a thang" that affects their recordings, it seems.

Like when J hit his (IMO) flow and creativity apex during The Wraith/Wizard of the Hood Era, Shaggy was underperforming due to some battles with liquor. He was super off on "Black Rain" and other shit from that time.

Now, it has reversed. Shaggy is having a second wind of career dopeness while Violent J is having all his issues with substance abuse and personal problems. 

However, I still haven't listened to all of Yum Yum, so perhaps they both are coming more correct than the recent releases show. 

What do yall think? I guess it can't always be as cohesive as that track "24" where they both kill it. 

December 9, 2021
9:23 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said
Here's the odd thing.. it's like, why can't they both be on point SIMULTANEOUSLY?

it's either one or the other clowns "going through a thang" that affects their recordings, it seems.

Like when J hit his (IMO) flow and creativity apex during The Wraith/Wizard of the Hood Era, Shaggy was underperforming due to some battles with liquor. He was super off on "Black Rain" and other shit from that time.

Now, it has reversed. Shaggy is having a second wind of career dopeness while Violent J is having all his issues with substance abuse and personal problems. 

However, I still haven't listened to all of Yum Yum, so perhaps they both are coming more correct than the recent releases show. 

What do yall think? I guess it can't always be as cohesive as that track "24" where they both kill it. 

Good observation, seems like it's been a long time since they were both in a good place personally at the same time. I'm really hopeful this rehab stay that J had recently sticks with him and he can manage his addiction because that may lead to a resurgence in the quality of their output and ability to follow through more on the additional projects they will mention at Gatherings and then never again. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

Old Mr Dangerous
December 9, 2021
10:19 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Word. Just seems like they can't sync at the same time or something. Perhaps they did from around The Calm through to Mighty Death Pop, but that is just my perspective. I like those albums besides most of Bang Pow Boom, but even so, BPB seemed to have them at least on the same level in ways. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
60 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845