April 27, 2024
49 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Hallowicked 2023 - Who is going, what to expect? Stories from past shows?
October 2, 2023
9:15 am
Scrimbus
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey guys, hope you are alll having a good day. This year I am planning to go to the Hallowicked show in Detroit. I've been to many clown shows but none since covid, I'm from NC so this will be my first time going to a show out of state. I just had to after I accidentally missed the shaggy show, always wanted to go to a Detroit show, esp Hallowicked, and with Js healt Im worried I might miss my shot if I dont..I digress

What should I expect? Anything I should know VS any other normal shows? Id honestly LOVE to link up with anyone going to it, I might also go to Js Ball on the 30th as well (we will see, time and money etc). So if anyone is willing please feel free to let me know

I got a pretty solid plan for accomdations and travel and I cant think itll be much different than the others Ive been to, but you never know! Also hope Im not breaking any rules on accident posting this here but it seemed on topic

HBeyond that Id love to hear more stopries you have about any other Hallowicked youve been to. Ive been for 15 years this year and Im mrope p[ump[ed top do this than I have been to do anything in many years. I really need to live my life more Ive been thinking lol so heres to taking it by the balls and swinging

WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL

October 2, 2023
9:51 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481

expect an amazing time with a free CD

also expect multiple people to ask you to see your butthole

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

October 3, 2023
8:19 am
dribblybob
dribblybob
Members
Forum Posts: 202
October 4, 2023
1:08 pm
Scrimbus
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Lmao so sounds about right and what I expected. Any chance you guys are going? I would feel a lot safer tbh if I knew I'd have a group to "go with" if that makes sense. Shit, I'd even be down to pregame a bit if you want...we could use my hotel room, or help someone apply some paint, I'm going properly painted for the first time...I got some Mehron white and black coming as we speak! Hahahaha

October 4, 2023
11:29 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481

I myself will not be there I live in the once greatest city in the world Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and cannot make the trek.

but you will have a fantastic time and you will be safe just show up at the show very early and you will meet good people who are a like-minded

but it is Detroit so 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

October 6, 2023
6:08 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Just bought my ticket, gonna be my first Hallowicked, and only the 2nd time I've ever been in Detroit.

I think Imma be at the 3 Headed Monster show too. I was waiting to buy the Fright Fest ticket, but a better show came up.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

BrianVow, JamesVax, Floydalisa, JosephTOK, DerekCramn

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845