May 4, 2024
56 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Hallowcked 2013 Anyone have ICPs set? Heres Boondoxs
November 4, 2013
5:08 pm
jtclarks
jtclarks
Members
Forum Posts: 88
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 4, 2013
5:11 pm
JuggaloJoe
Members
Forum Posts: 26

My Time Machine Hasn't Arrived In The Mail Yet Sorry.

Edit: It Said 2913 Hallowicked When I Clicked On It.

November 4, 2013
5:16 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
November 4, 2013
5:23 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Check this page out http://www.youtube.com/user/ps.....azy/videos dude has at least 27 videos

November 4, 2013
7:40 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

The setlist they play is the very reason why I'll never drive out to Detroit for Hallowicked. In my opinion the hallowicked show should essentially be every Halloween track they've ever done plus some other classics. From reading through the setlists over the past years, they play the same jams they play on every other tour. Doesn't seem that special to me...

November 6, 2013
12:01 pm
mizzle
Members
Forum Posts: 89

PunkRockJuggalo said
Check this page out http://www.youtube.com/user/ps.....azy/videos dude has at least 27 videos

Nice, thanks for posting this.  I was at the show, it was awesome.  Now I can revisit it whenever I like, minus being blasted in the face with faygo.  

November 6, 2013
12:13 pm
mizzle
Members
Forum Posts: 89

Carnivalkilla44 said
The setlist they play is the very reason why I'll never drive out to Detroit for Hallowicked. In my opinion the hallowicked show should essentially be every Halloween track they've ever done plus some other classics. From reading through the setlists over the past years, they play the same jams they play on every other tour. Doesn't seem that special to me...

They played the hits and songs that are especially good live.  I freaking loved every second of their set except the faygo breaks.  That was the first time I had seen that and it was a little cheesy.

Where I live ICP doesn't always come by, so I don't feel like I've seen their set 100 times.  But, they're just like any other band, there are certain songs fans expect to see them perform live, even if they've heard it 1000 times.

My only request would have been something off of Ring Master, as that's tied for (if not) my favorite album.  Chicken Huntin' obviously doesn't count, I think they do the Riddle Box version anyway.

Another thing that was great, Shaggy was actually doing the era-correct vocals for Milenko.  And the Hallowicked single most of his lines are Riddle Box / Milenko style vocals, which was really tight.

November 6, 2013
4:38 pm
Joel420
Joel420
Members
Forum Posts: 142

What about big hoodoo's set?

November 6, 2013
5:31 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

Yea, I hoped to hear something off ringmaster too, seems like its been a while since they played from ringmaster. 

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

November 6, 2013
6:17 pm
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I hate that remix of down with the clown so fucking much. Why do they do that shit it sounds so fucking bad. 

November 10, 2013
2:06 am
sfsLIFER
sfsLIFER
Members
Forum Posts: 4

i thought the set they played was pretty tight, i agree with yall on them having shouldve played some ringmaster stuff. but all in all it was a good time, wasnt what i expected though, thought that shit would be more wild. oh well, theres always the gathering haha.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Claudemak, wopkoxzx, joette850, rizkowz, Denniscleme

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845