May 2, 2024
53 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Footage of the ICP movie premiere in Detroit from 2010
April 14, 2023
6:56 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I was one of the thousands of Juggalos lined up out in the cold waiting to get in, an epic night.

Family era yo.

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

the_patriot_smack
April 14, 2023
8:18 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I was disappointed they didn't enter it in film festivals as intended. I was planning on seeing it at Sundance or at least an LA premiere. Then the DVD dropped at GOTJ and my interest level fell very quickly. 

April 15, 2023
12:24 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481

Guest said
I was disappointed they didn't enter it in film festivals as intended. I was planning on seeing it at Sundance or at least an LA premiere. Then the DVD dropped at GOTJ and my interest level fell very quickly.   

An autism loop refers to a pattern of repetitive behavior or thought that is characteristic of people with autism spectrum disorder.

The loop can involve repetitive thoughts or interests, where the person with autism may become fixated on a particular topic and engage in extensive research and discussions about it.

The loop can be comforting for the person with autism, as it provides a sense of predictability and control in an often-overwhelming world. However, it can also interfere with social interactions and daily routines, and cause distress if interrupted.

Interventions such as cognitive behavioral therapy and occupational therapy can help individuals with autism manage their loops and develop coping strategies to minimize their impact on daily life.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

April 15, 2023
8:11 am
sleepy
sleepy
Members
Forum Posts: 172

Holy shit, WFuckOff, the memories.
Blaze and ABK seem like such good dudes.
I remember watching this with everyone at the GOTJ.
Twiztid were wanna-be-funny pure cringe as always, I see. Worse than fucking Upchuck and everyone hated that guy lmao

April 15, 2023
9:14 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I am known for derailing topics with my insatiable need to discuss Big Money Rustlas. Anyone who disagrees with my opinion of the film supports pedophiles. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
42 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Denniscleme, lopdoz, KennethSic, marijuana edibles, PromotionErump

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845