April 27, 2024
34 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Dark Lotus 2024 Leaked!
March 17, 2024
10:37 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

New Dark Lotus album! leaked like a rotting copper pipe in an ancient roman aqueduct!

Dark Lotus

--------

"Of Scabs and Scarabs"

01 - Intro

02 - Warp Drive

03 - Purgatory Story **

04 - Bile

05 - Goat

06 - Shitstorm ( w - Marz)

07 - Cancer Dancers

08 - Daishiki, the Damned

09 - Hemmoroids *

10 - Vile

11 - Esrever the Oxpecker

12 - Centralia (w - Boondox)

13 - Ancient Extract - (w - Esham, The Unholy)

14 - W.A.S.P.'s 

15 - Penultimate

16 - Dot Com Part 2

Album 2 (Outtakes):

01 - Blaspheme

02 - The Dentist

03 - Moroccan MILF

04 - REDRUMP The Baboon 

05 - Apathy

06 - Rorschach Test

07 - Scabs & Scarabs

08 - Smell Ya Later (w - Ouija Mac)

09 - Guano

10 - Mid 90's Juggalo Show

* w - Marz) then (ABK)... original beat is by (Otis)... then (DJ Clay)... eventually they say fuck it and let (Chuck Miller) produce it.. with some additions and tweaking by (Kuma) and (Seven), while (Mike P.) watches and jerks off

** - samples Slick Rick's "Children's Story"

March 17, 2024
10:45 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481

I can't wait to hear Morrocan MILF 

if that's not a banger I don't know what is 

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 20, 2024
6:03 am
Rotten J
Members
Forum Posts: 110

I like the reference to the first album in Shitstorm where Jamie says "another defecation into beautiful Marz"

Whoop Whoop Rotten J :

Old Mr Dangerous
March 20, 2024
7:56 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

the_patriot_smack said
I can't wait to hear Morrocan MILF 

if that's not a banger I don't know what is   

It's a goofy track but I dig it... better than Doornail but not quite Debbie. Daishiki, the Damned is without a doubt the best, tho.

Rotten J said
I like the reference to the first album in Shitstorm where Jamie says "another defecation into beautiful Marz"  

Yeah, that shit was tight. I'm glad Marz seemed to keep his Christian rap material to a minimum. 

There's like 3 tracks on the bonus album that I don't understand why they didn't put them on the original disc. "Guano" fits way better than "Goat" AND "Hemorroids" although I like both tracks... they seem like they'd fit better on other PSY projects like Mutant Vol 2 or Dirty History.

March 21, 2024
5:50 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I can't wait to blast Redrump The Baboon and Hemorrhoids 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

Old Mr Dangerous

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

March 22, 2024
7:54 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

GanjaGoblin said
I can't wait to blast Redrump The Baboon and Hemorrhoids   

Rump and Hemorroids really grew on me, fo sho.

I listened to those "Esrever the Oxpecker" in reverse, it's mostly a mix of Shaggs doing a bunch of bird noises with Monoxide coughing in the background. But somehow, it works.

Still haven't got a feel for it as a whole, but so far I'd place it somewhere between TMWAAB and TFTLP.... as an overall Psychopathic release its between "Road Fools" and "Riddlebox"... as recorded music it's somewhere between Milli Vanilli's albums and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon".... definitely a solid album.

March 22, 2024
4:23 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Fun fact, "Road Fools" was originally supposed to be an official Dark Lotus record. But then, it wasn't. 

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Old Mr Dangerous
March 22, 2024
9:57 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

so I asked the GAB Ai to write an Insane Clown Posse song called Morrocan MILF and in 3 seconds this is what I got

Verse 1: Listen up, y'all, I'm about to tell a tale Of a Moroccan MILF, a sight that would never fail To make your heart skip a beat, make your eyes go wide She's got the curves, the moves, and a seductive stride

Her name is Fatima, and she's got the charm With her sultry voice, and her exotic charms She's got the eyes that could make a man weak And a body that would make any man want to speak

Chorus: Moroccan MILF, oh she's the one She's the queen of seduction, the fun She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face

Verse 2: Now, Fatima, she's got a secret, you see She's got the magic, the mystery She's got the power, the allure And when she dances, it's a sight to lure

Her hips they sway, her body's in motion She's got a rhythm that's hypnotic, like a potion She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face

Chorus: Moroccan MILF, oh she's the one She's the queen of seduction, the fun She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face

Bridge: So, boys, if you want to have a good time Just follow the beat, and let your body unwind Let the rhythm take you, and let your soul be free And you'll find yourself dancing with the Moroccan MILF, oh so sweet

Outro: Moroccan MILF, oh she's the one She's the queen of seduction, the fun She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 22, 2024
10:13 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

the_patriot_smack said
so I asked the GAB Ai to write an Insane Clown Posse song called Morrocan MILF and in 3 seconds this is what I got

Verse 1: Listen up, y'all, I'm about to tell a tale Of a Moroccan MILF, a sight that would never fail To make your heart skip a beat, make your eyes go wide She's got the curves, the moves, and a seductive stride

Her name is Fatima, and she's got the charm With her sultry voice, and her exotic charms She's got the eyes that could make a man weak And a body that would make any man want to speak

Verse 2: Now, Fatima, she's got a secret, you see She's got the magic, the mystery She's got the power, the allure And when she dances, it's a sight to lure

Her hips they sway, her body's in motion She's got a rhythm that's hypnotic, like a potion She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face

Bridge: So, boys, if you want to have a good time Just follow the beat, and let your body unwind Let the rhythm take you, and let your soul be free And you'll find yourself dancing with the Moroccan MILF, oh so sweet

Outro: Moroccan MILF, oh she's the one She's the queen of seduction, the fun She's got the moves, she's got the grace She's got that Moroccan MILF face  

Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a Billboard Top 40 on our hands, here!

I will also say that Mono stepped his game up for this album. 

"She's got that Moroccan MILF face!!"

March 22, 2024
10:23 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

so now I asked the Ai to write a song called Morrocan MILF by Dark Lotus and not ICP and in 3 seconds this is what I got.

Verse 1: Moroccan MILF, she's a beauty like no other, A temptress with a heart, full of love and brother. She's got the curves, the eyes, and the smile, Moroccan MILF, she's got that exotic style.

Chorus: Moroccan MILF, she's a force to be reckoned with, A temptress with a heart as warm as the Sahara sand. She'll take you higher, make you lose control, A ride you won't forget, that's for sure, oh.

Verse 2: She's a siren in the night, with a voice so sweet, A seductress with a rhythm that's hard to beat. Her passion's intense, her love is wild, Moroccan MILF, she's got that untamed style.

Chorus: Moroccan MILF, she's a force to be reckoned with, A temptress with a heart as warm as the Sahara sand. She'll take you higher, make you lose control, A ride you won't forget, that's for sure, oh.

Verse 3: Moroccan MILF, she's got that magic touch, A wild ride with her, it's a little much. She'll take you on a journey, through the desert and the sea, A wild and wicked ride, with her, you'll be free.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 24, 2024
10:55 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160

Carnivalkilla44 said
Fun fact, "Road Fools" was originally supposed to be an official Dark Lotus record. But then, it wasn't.   

No way, really? I never listened to that album always heard it sucked lol. Maybe that’s why Dark Lotus just went ahead and gave it to ABK lol. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

Old Mr Dangerous

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

March 24, 2024
7:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

JiffyLong said

No way, really? I never listened to that album always heard it sucked lol. Maybe that’s why Dark Lotus just went ahead and gave it to ABK lol.   

This song is good but most of the rest isn't so much. Also, "All 4 U" was good.

It was likely just sarcasm. This whole thread is a paean to nonsense, and we love it.

March 30, 2024
8:51 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160

Huh, I thought that was the only thing on this thread that wasn’t sarcasm lol. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

April 2, 2024
9:14 pm
sleepy
sleepy
Members
Forum Posts: 172

Old Mr Dangerous said

This song is good but most of the rest isn't so much. Also, "All 4 U" was good.

It was likely just sarcasm. This whole thread is a paean to nonsense, and we love it.  

literally the only good song on that EP
Man, I love this song, I am so hyped for Shapeshifter. It should be coming out any day now.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WilliamFaums, WilliamSep, JosephmuT, Stevelip, BernardTab

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845