April 24, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanPolitics
It's Election Day 2020
November 5, 2020
10:48 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

krunk said

YouTube Video The Vote Counting Effort In Nevada, MUST WATCH!  

Tim Dillon is my spirit animal. When I was watching Steve Bannon talk about beheading fauci and the head of the fbi earlier I was cracking up because it sounds like a dillon rant.

November 5, 2020
10:56 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
November 5, 2020
11:17 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479

watching this show and just seen this speech

just seems relevant for right now 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 6, 2020
6:49 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Thread needs soundtrack...

YouTube Video Nightcore - We're Not Gonna Take It By Twisted Sister.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

November 6, 2020
8:27 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

Slumerican502 said

Tim Dillon is my spirit animal... 

Well ur spirit animal's content just got banned from YouTube, u fucking savage.

Slumerican502 said

... When I was watching Steve Bannon talk about beheading fauci and the head of the fbi earlier I was cracking up because it sounds like a dillon rant.  

Weird. This image cracks me up cuz it looks like a Tim Dillon meet & greet:

GltWXXc.gif

November 6, 2020
9:24 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Of course they did. Which is hilarious because that video is pretty tame by Timmy standards. Fuck YouTube and fuck suppressing freedom of expression. 

November 6, 2020
9:55 am
Q
Q
Members
Forum Posts: 270

YouTube Video Trump at The Outpost  

u5SGpMP.gif
November 6, 2020
10:13 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Biden's going to win the president seat.

Dems lost the election over all though.

Leftist candidates had major wins where they ran.

Trump throwing a fascist fit and fascist Trumpers are making up conspiracy theories and injecting that Maga Copium into their veins.

It doesn't look like the Republicans as a whole are going to back Trump's rhetoric so that's good. They're also not rejecting it either.

I'm not worried about the Maga larpers making threats because Americans are pussy. Dumb, but still pussy.

I wanted Trump to win because I wanted to see America fucking die and watching America choke on it's own stupidity is sweet. With out America's death and Trump's incompetence proving to everybody how unsustainable capitalism is Biden is going to make corporate capitalism go back to being palatable while it slowly pushes irreparable damage onto the climate. Granted, Trump and his retard supporters are much much worse but if he actually pushed us into fascism then we'd be forced to deal with it and fascism typically doesn't last too long.

The only other course of action is to try and force the democrats to the left instead of being conservative neoliberals pretending to represent the left and hoping we can do something in time. Or, you know, a radical movement of people that drags every politician that takes oil money into the street chops their heads off. That's never going to happen because Americans are pussy.

For now let's just milk a bit of happiness from this.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

November 6, 2020
10:20 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

YouTube Video Two Feet - Go F*ck Yourself // DeadPool

November 6, 2020
11:19 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

King Lucem Ferre said
... For now let's just milk a bit of happiness from this.

[Image Can Not Be Found]  

Biden declared winner but it won't last long, in my opinion.

This will go down to who has the better lawyers and who has the Supreme Court in their pocket. I see a protracted legal battle and it will eventually go to Trump. In the monitored recount, some seats awarded to democrats will be lost. ... again just my opinion.

Still happy about the current situation.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
November 6, 2020
11:23 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

I love it lucem. Lets roast some Smores over the burning rubble of a Starbucks and watch the crumbling of an empire. Death to all the child fucking politicians. Burn Hollywood to the ground and sodomize the charred corpses. Kill our lizard overlords.

Epstein still didn't kill himself.

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

King Lucem Ferre
November 6, 2020
11:25 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Psyral Infection said

This will go down to who has the better lawyers and who has the Supreme Court in their pocket. I see a protracted legal battle and it will eventually go to Trump. In the monitored recount, some seats awarded to democrats will be lost. ... again just my opinion.

You're wrong, and no, you're not happy. 

November 6, 2020
11:39 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Psyral Infection said

Hard disagree. Its not going to the supreme court and the states within the recount margin aren't going to change the outcome since historically recounts will only change a handful of votes one way or another.

I'm glad that Trump is on the way out but I'm not exactly happy with Biden. Not too keen on neoliberal warmongers.

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

King Lucem Ferre
November 6, 2020
11:40 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Old Mr Dangerous said

You're wrong, and no, you're not happy.   

What? I feel happy. This has been one of the best years of my life. Not sure what is not to be happy about.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Old Mr Dangerous
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
November 6, 2020
12:29 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Psyral Infection said

What? I feel happy. This has been one of the best years of my life. Not sure what is not to be happy about.  

I'm genuinely happy for you. But you know Trump is done, and you aren't ecstatic about it, no matter how you want to appear.

In all seriousness, I hope you and your family are doing well. I also had a very good year, not the best, but in the top 5, for sure... (I think the REAL top 5 would probably be age 0-4, because I don't have to remember it lol!).

And Slum, Lucem... no one is happy about Joe Biden being president. No one. Relieved, fuck yes. You are both correct in that his past political record is quite dicey in many areas. However, he is more of a human than Donald Trump is, ANY day of the week. He has shown his willingness to compromise and change along with the more progressive members of his cabinet. 

Mitch McConnell and his cronies will cause the same problems for Biden that Obama faced during his own terms. Not much will change in some areas. But the truth is, a lot will. Our reputation needs to be rebuilt. This "America First" bullshit is insustainable. These embarrassing division tactics suck. 

I came in here spiteful, ready to gloat. I actually lost my relationship with my older sister last month over Trump politics. My relationship with my dad is also potentially gone. I won't even give him my new phone number. I decided to send him old school snail mail written letters. I recommend this tactic to anyone else that has felt strife with people whom you otherwise love but disagree with on a moral level: send them letters to communicate. Even a short postcard. Get rid of your Facebook. Quit texting them. Don't call. 

Much love to all of you.

P.S.: Arizona, South Dakota, New Jersey and Montana:

batmanTHC!!!batman

rasta_gif

cig

November 6, 2020
12:39 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

never forget if Trump loses and I highly doubt that he will in the longrun Biden will only be your president for maybe 6 months and then you will be lead by Kamala Harris a woman who got her entire early education in the greatest city in the world Montreal,Quebec and went to the exact same high school as yours truly

she will lead your country the same way I would and you will all be fucked.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 6, 2020
12:58 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Honestly politics hasn't affected my relationships with anyone I care about. We have to remember that our politics don't define who we are. There is plenty of other shit to talk about. Its the two or three hours a day that I spend on the internet that really fucks with my mental health.

The kicker is I fucking know its bad for me but I can't stop. I imagine it is easier to get off of heroin than it is the internet. And I don't even do social media. No facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I'm still fucking hooked and that scares me. It scares me for my kids who have been locked up inside all year except park visits. They can only play with toys for so long before they get stir crazy, so we've been much more lenient in internet time for them because we feel bad but fuck man, it feels like there is no good answer here.

We went against recommendation and took the kids trick or treating this year(still wore face masks and kept distance) and I kind of feel guilty about it but the kids need to fucking live a little bit. The neighborhood we went to was packed full of people and it was good to feel like part of the world again if only for one day.

Idk y'all, it might have been a good year for you but this has been the most trying year of my entire life. I've even stopped blazing and have been sober just because the anxiety is always looming. Thanks for coming to my TEDrant.

November 6, 2020
1:08 pm
chops
chops
Members
Forum Posts: 886

Biden is a career politician and a criminal. Trump is a silver spoon fed man baby with a god complex. You shouldn’t support either and damn sure shouldn’t be happy either were or will be president. However Trump was an outsider and Washington did not like that(both sides). They feared him exposing the dems illegal shit because the reps do the same illegal shit. I’m not saying the election is filled with fraud but it’s a possibility when not a single republican will come out and defend him  and his legal actions. Or trump pissed off too many Americans and just simply got beat. Either way he just fucked up any chances of more outsiders coming into Washington and pushing the career politicians out. That should have been his only focus. 

November 6, 2020
4:19 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

the_patriot_smack said
never forget if Trump loses and I highly doubt that he will in the longrun Biden will only be your president for maybe 6 months and then you will be lead by Kamala Harris a woman who got her entire early education in the greatest city in the world Montreal,Quebec and went to the exact same high school as yours truly

she will lead your country the same way I would and you will all be fucked.  

I don't care; I like Kamala much more than Biden. I wouldn't mind you being president, either. You could make a clause to get our beer as strong as Canada's, for instance. Isn't the whole thing about which president you'd rather have a beer with? I'd rather have a beer with you that Joe or Trump. Although I must admit, Trump would probably make me laugh my ass off, because I share a similar vulgar sense of humor. And I'll eat a well-done steak with ketchup, no hate here.

Slum, indeed the internet is addicting. I'm off work sick and have been on it all day, mostly texting and calling work folks trying to solve some crazy issues at the dispensary. Being Manager can suck at times. 

And Chops, we all think too much into Trump and the establishment. Take it at face value: he is a terrible human being. No grey area about it. There is no need for Googling, wire taps or Joe Rogan podcasts to sway most intelligent people from the bare fact that the man should never have entered politics. 

November 6, 2020
5:04 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Trump does not drink beer he drinks only diet coke

but yes I would outlaw all pussy beers and maybe even that hard seltzer crap I never tried because we don't have it here in Quebec

looks like it might go back to 2015 again where Canada is the superior country with a superior leader and I can shit all over America again and if I am saying Trudeau is better than Biden or Kamala you guys are fucked.

i am already reading stuff that Biden does not have to worry about the republicans he has to worry about the Bernie Bro's

and for the record the side that cried for 4 years strait tried to impeach Trump over and over again over nothing calling Trump a sore loser is really laughable 

Hillary did not accept her loss and neither will Trump if he does in fact end up losing I won't believe it until Biden is sworn in and I bet 100% there won't be any cry babies screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of their lungs.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845