April 25, 2024
112 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
MNE 2021 Predictions
January 7, 2022
9:47 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11702
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

T.O. said

I remember this interview. Wasn't this the first interview FLH did with AMB to squash their beef? I never knew what that was about anyways. But if I remember correctly, FLH and AMB had issues for some reason and AMB was banned on FLH (meaning AMB didn't get covered in the news, etc.). I didn't hallucinate this, right? What sparked this? What was it all about?

yeah i think it was their 1st faygoluvers interview.. I dont remember what the beef was about tho..

jiggles the clown said
to be fair this dude is how old now? in his mid 30s right? little late to even start going by "young" anything - I guess when most of your peers are 50 year old men in face paint it shifts your perspective a bit?

either way, I honestly think its a smart move on his part if he wants any hope of being taken seriously as a rapper or producer - I do think he should stick to producing and doing AMB shit though, I really don't fuck with his solo stuff.  

their name is still the murder "boyz"

i dont like name changes.. most rappers hate their name, as they chose it when they were still young.. you gotta stick with it regardless..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 7, 2022
8:38 pm
PrometheusComplex
Members
Forum Posts: 116

I dunno. I could definitely give "Murda Men" a listen more-so than "Axe Murder Boyz".

January 7, 2022
8:48 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

AMB had beef with FLH and vice versa because they sort of hired a large gentleman to attempt to terrorize Scotty D at a GOTJ years back. Scott discussed his honest opinion on AMB, and they didn't like it, so they either influenced or possibly paid some big bloke to keep fucking with Scotty D. 

I think it got worked out, but it was a sign of some hoe shit to come.

PrometheusComplex said
I dunno. I could definitely give "Murda Men" a listen more-so than "Axe Murder Boyz".

Axe Murder Tweens, no?

Or.. Axe Murdolescents?

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

PrometheusComplex
January 13, 2022
6:35 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I wanna see roster tours in 2022. Twiztid, Blaze, AMB, Lex, AXE, OTH, Redd all on the same card. Or two tours with Twiztid and Blaze and take turns with the rest of MNE. The past two years hasn't helped the label grow further in the fans eyes. They probably have more haters now than in 2019. Getting out on the road and doin the thing is the only way to start winning people over.

January 14, 2022
9:48 pm
m0sh
m0sh
Members
Forum Posts: 320

BZA said
Everyone else leaves but Blaze and The R.O.C  

Honestly I wish lol Add ABK, keep those two & drop everyone else would be great.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845