March 29, 2024
88 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
656 Fest recap!
September 15, 2019
8:51 am
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 888
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Friday night:  mostly a bunch of New England rappers outside of Dirtball and Caskey  I took mushrooms and missed them but I don't care about those 2 anyway.  Block Mccloud and the Sewaside Squad were there too...except Problemattik unfortunately didn't make the trip

Saturday:  it rained in the AM and early afternoon but the weather was perfect by night time when all the good rappers came out

Hvze:  a Maine horrorcore rapper with a weird voice but dope flow and lyrics

Lex the Hex Master:  preformed a really chill new song that I imagine is off his upcoming album   This was my 4th time seeing Lex by now, he's dope

Termanology:  super lyrical non horrorcore rapper...had a great set list 

Slaine:  did most songs you'd expect including La Coka Nostra ones. Says he has a new album coming in November and guarantees it will be his best work    Did a few songs with Termanology together from their album Anti Hero.  Ended with 99 Bottles.

656 Records artists:  Brodie James and his artists did a half hour set before Twiztid. Decent stuff...regular hiphop not horrorcore

Twiztid: I got to be front row, they did stuff from every era and it was just Mono and Madrox, not with the stupid ass drummer.  It's a lot more fun when it's just the 2 of them rapping over instrumentals.  They started out with Sex Money Drugs and Murder and got into many others.  Songs I remember are Whoop Whoop, Rock the Dead, Buckets of Blood, Kill Somebody, So High and ended with We Don't Die.

Kraeyz Payne:  after twiztid was a horrorcore act from New Hampshire I think.  These guys were funny and had some dope shit.

Food venders: Gouda Boys held it the fuck down with their smoked gouda mac and cheese.  Truckin Good Food also had some dope shit.

I got a half ounce of Sour Diesel on my way out but there were all different kinds of weed strains out there.  Here in Maine weed is legal so it's easy to find most but sour diesel is hard to come by.

Chuck Reeves downed two 500 MG bottles of THC Syrup on stage.

I hope 656 Fest brings twiztid back next year

Whoop Whoop Cat Burgerler :

Miklo Velka, Carnivalkilla44
September 15, 2019
8:35 pm
NNyD
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Yo does anyone have a list of the battle rappers?

September 16, 2019
11:54 am
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 888

Speen lost the battle to Killa Chris

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845