April 24, 2024
29 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
August 15, 2022
11:35 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4061sp_Permalink sp_Print

ourXKcP.gifImage Enlarger

YouTube Video GWAR - Berserker Mode (Official Visualizer)

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 15, 2022
12:41 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
4062sp_Permalink sp_Print

YouTube Video HANGIN’ NUTS - INSANE CLOWN POSSE - GOTJ 2022 EXCLUSIVE

Whoop Whoop krunk :

genocide_cutter

August 15, 2022
7:28 pm
genocide_cutter
genocide_cutter
Members
Forum Posts: 322

Prefect song for Nip day

Also He got a star on the walk of fame now

https://walkoffame.com/nipsey-hussle/

August 16, 2022
8:34 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
4064sp_Permalink sp_Print

jTldDdB.gifImage Enlarger

YouTube Video Ghostemane - Singularity (Akira AMV)

Whoop Whoop krunk :

genocide_cutter

August 16, 2022
5:58 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
4065sp_Permalink sp_Print

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 17, 2022
12:08 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
Forum Posts: 768
4066sp_Permalink sp_Print

Talk about a shit taste in music by a massive piece of fecal matter. Bet you can't be anything but a number 2.

You're such shit at being a man you sit to down pee.

You tried to get R. Kelly to pee on you but he likes little black girls.

You love singing trapped in the closet. But just the being trapped in the closet line over and over again.

You smell like a dumpster full of shitty adult diapers on fire. Your breath smells worse. You have skintags all over you. You looking fucking disgusting year round.

You break a nail and cry. I break a nail using tools. We are not the same. You are not a man.

You got throat fucked with a glizzy. We stole the video and uploaded it to ph as "Fat French Canadian sissy Smack gets throatpied". We even used audio of Trudeau to show your love of Canada.

Pecking order and you're below the worms in the dirt.

August 17, 2022
1:18 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
4067sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Popo said
Talk about a shit taste in music by a massive piece of fecal matter. Bet you can't be anything but a number 2.

You're such shit at being a man you sit to down pee.

You tried to get R. Kelly to pee on you but he likes little black girls.

You love singing trapped in the closet. But just the being trapped in the closet line over and over again.

You smell like a dumpster full of shitty adult diapers on fire. Your breath smells worse. You have skintags all over you. You looking fucking disgusting year round.

You break a nail and cry. I break a nail using tools. We are not the same. You are not a man.

You got throat fucked with a glizzy. We stole the video and uploaded it to ph as "Fat French Canadian sissy Smack gets throatpied". We even used audio of Trudeau to show your love of Canada.  

why does this dude want my attention so badly??

am I billy the Kid??

would my acknowledgment alone make this retard famous??

lol Mr pogo a complete nothing a side character on this forum at best a mid-card jobber looking for a title shot

pogo I am the Almighty and it's time for you to tap out for all you are doing is staining your own reputation you tried and you failed.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 17, 2022
5:08 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4068sp_Permalink sp_Print

I already have the title of The Almighty Popo so how can you be Almighty? I've been The Almighty before you ever decided to come here. So how is a rookie like you ever Almighty? Aside from being an Almighty bitch. You respond because I'm better than you and you know it. Fear me pig boy. I have you squealing all over these forums. 

August 17, 2022
6:30 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
4069sp_Permalink sp_Print

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

genocide_cutter
August 17, 2022
6:33 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
4070sp_Permalink sp_Print

LOL

been here before me LOL

I joined in 2012 I've been here a decade little puss puss you have 92 posts to your name and a full 1/3 of them are about me, you talk about me in threads I ain't even ever posted in you are in love with me.

this is my second account because I am so legendary ScottieD banned me because I make little girlie men like you cry who have I ran off this forum?? Cheshyr,Tidwell,S-word,Pat Joyce,Lucid Fairy,Twixxie,OCJ,Pigg,BayAreaGayman the list goes on and every single one of those people were 10X more creative than your 3rd-grade self.

you beg for my attention and it makes you look bad, so better stop posting about me before 1/3 of your posts become 1/2 of your posts and then next thing you know I am your God because you only ever talk about me.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 17, 2022
7:38 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4071sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've been here since 2004. What's good? Your life here isn't even since 2012. You left numerous times because you got humiliated. You only came back because those people took on other responsibilities in life. Something you know nothing about.

You respond hoping to defend your pride. But we all know that Jonah has no pride. Well he has LGBTQ pride. He's a hardcore supporter in Montreal. Rainbow flag tattoo, rainbow flag facepaint, rainbow flag around his shoulders and 40 gay dudes waving their junk in his face type of support.

Smack's also the type of idiot to pickup a poop dollar and pocket it. Then lick the poop off his sausage fingers. He thinks it turns his fingers into Snickers. Like I said an idiot.

Natural selection will pick him off in 10 years. He wouldn't even know it.

Mr. Popo is top of the pecking order learn it.

August 17, 2022
8:46 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
4072sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Popo said
I've been here since 2004. What's good? Your life here isn't even since 2012. You left numerous times because you got humiliated. You only came back because those people took on other responsibilities in life. Something you know nothing about.

You respond hoping to defend your pride. But we all know that Jonah has no pride. Well he has LGBTQ pride. He's a hardcore supporter in Montreal. Rainbow flag tattoo, rainbow flag facepaint, rainbow flag around his shoulders and 40 gay dudes waving their junk in his face type of support.

Smack's also the type of idiot to pickup a poop dollar and pocket it. Then lick the poop off his sausage fingers. He thinks it turns his fingers into Snickers. Like I said an idiot.

Natural selection will pick him off in 10 years. He wouldn't even know it.

Mr. Popo is top of the pecking order learn it.  

this guy is fucking retarded 3rd-grade humor at best gay jokes???

since 2004 and all you have is 93 posts and 1/3 are all about me??

and I never left the forum even when I was banned I was here under the name Klatschen 

keep on begging for my attention I know you have a crush on me

your confession threw projection is strong

almost as bad as princess twinkie pie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 18, 2022
6:25 am
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4073sp_Permalink sp_Print

You eat creampies out of monkeypox infested nedens. Klatshen wasn't even around continuously. All you know is fabrication. You ran away once you'll do it again little Jonah. Wait I'll call you Jojo Rabbit cause your only friend is imaginary Hitler.

Site been around since before the song DOTCOM was out. That song came out in 2001. You would know that if you were actually a juggalo. You probably don't even know this but this site use to be a DOTCOM. Fucking mind blowing that Jojo Rabbit thinks this site is a decade old. Morons like him give society and this culture a bad name. 

See Jojo Rabbit thinks that anything they type means they have power or something here. They have no power here. They have no support here. They have nothing not even a fanbase. Me I got a million followers just on Twitter alone. He barely has 30.

So you are admitting that everything said about you so far is true. You eat diarrhea milk duds out of junkie asses. You sexually assaulted a woman. And you are in fact in the closet. Looks like you're having a mental breakdown Limpy Smack. Maybe that great Canadian healthcare can help you out. Doubt it though you don't believe in vaccines like a fucking retard.

Hey Jojo Rabbit your mommy is dead. She can't protect you.

August 18, 2022
6:58 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
4074sp_Permalink sp_Print

11jqrVN.gifImage Enlarger

YouTube Video Nine Inch Nails: Ruiner (Version)

August 18, 2022
2:29 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
4075sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Popo said
You eat creampies out of monkeypox infested nedens. Klatshen wasn't even around continuously. All you know is fabrication. You ran away once you'll do it again little Jonah. Wait I'll call you Jojo Rabbit cause your only friend is imaginary Hitler.

Site been around since before the song DOTCOM was out. That song came out in 2001. You would know that if you were actually a juggalo. You probably don't even know this but this site use to be a DOTCOM. Fucking mind blowing that Jojo Rabbit thinks this site is a decade old. Morons like him give society and this culture a bad name. 

See Jojo Rabbit thinks that anything they type means they have power or something here. They have no power here. They have no support here. They have nothing not even a fanbase. Me I got a million followers just on Twitter alone. He barely has 30.

So you are admitting that everything said about you so far is true. You eat diarrhea milk duds out of junkie asses. You sexually assaulted a woman. And you are in fact in the closet. Looks like you're having a mental breakdown Limpy Smack. Maybe that great Canadian healthcare can help you out. Doubt it though you don't believe in vaccines like a fucking retard.

Hey Jojo Rabbit your mommy is dead. She can't protect you.  

your unwarranted immature bigoted attacks towards me just prove how fragile of a person you are

all you did is end up on my radar as a target and I make my targets escalate and escalate and escalate so damn much that they break down and cry.

take your booster shot you little liberal bitch at this point it's fact I am your daddy.

and if you reply I mean if you ever say my name again on this forum JONAHHHHHH or ever acknowledge me again means that you 100% agree that I am in fact your daddy and all you want is to be a good little girl and give your daddy attention.

got that pogo??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 18, 2022
3:42 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4076sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bigoted? Against you? You are fucking delusional. Nobody is being bigoted against Jonah (no that doesn't make you my dad, it just means Jonah is triggering you). You stupid fat French Canadian. You identify as French Canadian so calling you a morbidly obese French Canadian idiot that's going to do from being unvaccinated isn't bigoted. It's factual little Jojo Rabbit. Everything said so far towards has been 100% factual.

Fucking a wannabe Republican American thinks he's experiencing bigotry. Jesus lard ass you're such a fraud. See folks he's a fucking moron. It's all the shit eating that infected his brain.

Welllllllllll Jonah's mom is a bitch,
she's a big fat bitch,
she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid bitch,
If there ever was a bitch,
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

That ain't bigotry. You EDP445 white version looking piece of shit.

Now there's going to be a time, where you're going to want to wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth. I'll be right here to lay my dick right back down on your mandible and piss all over you again. Do you understand urinal?

August 18, 2022
3:56 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
4077sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Popo said
Bigoted? Against you? You are fucking delusional. Nobody is being bigoted against Jonah (no that doesn't make you my dad, it just means Jonah is triggering you). You stupid fat French Canadian. You identify as French Canadian so calling you a morbidly obese French Canadian idiot that's going to do from being unvaccinated isn't bigoted. It's factual little Jojo Rabbit. Everything said so far towards has been 100% factual.

Fucking a wannabe Republican American thinks he's experiencing bigotry. Jesus lard ass you're such a fraud. See folks he's a fucking moron. It's all the shit eating that infected his brain.

Welllllllllll Jonah's mom is a bitch,
she's a big fat bitch,
she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid bitch,
If there ever was a bitch,
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

That ain't bigotry. You EDP445 white version looking piece of shit.

Now there's going to be a time, where you're going to want to wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth. I'll be right here to lay my dick right back down on your mandible and piss all over you again. Do you understand urinal?  

yes just as I thought this little ginger tappette wants his daddy's attention so badly that he straight up admits that he wants me as his daddy.

say it again I know it makes you feel good just say it JONAHHHHHHHH

please tell me you don't live anywhere near Oregon?? Are you another insecure satanist who sufferers from manic depression and anxiety-like twinkie pie??

you have proven you are a bigot a homophobe and a racist and you most likely dress in drag to read books to toddlers because that makes a small midget like yourself feel like a big man.

and just so you know just like twinkie pie I don't even read your posts past the first sentence you are borderline retarded and if you keep up your retardedness I will block you just like I blocked twinkie pie you bring nothing to this forum except hate and delusions up until maybe 2 months ago I never even realized you were on this forum so it will be no big loss.

have a nice day living in poverty and filth and don't forget to be a good little bitch and get your booster

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 18, 2022
4:02 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4078sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll escalate it further. You can't do anything bootyhole boy. You take plenty of objects up your ass figured that name works as well. Yo bootyhole boy make me laugh. Come on little dancing chimpanzee dance for your master. Dance little bitch. Dance for us.

Fucking predictable ass wannabe American. You want to be American so badly but just can't cross that border can you? You're scared. Fucking coward. You ain't a man you don't know what it means to be an actual man. You're too much of a chicken fucker. You go to farms outside of Montreal and pay to have sex with farm animals. Don't fuck your mom Jonah she's not a farm animal and she dead.

Cry them white tears boy. We'll use them as lube to fuck you with. We know you're the type of person to squeal so squeal piggy squeal.

August 18, 2022
4:07 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4079sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

yes just as I thought this little ginger tappette wants his daddy's attention so badly that he straight up admits that he wants me as his daddy.

say it again I know it makes you feel good just say it JONAHHHHHHHH

please tell me you don't live anywhere near Oregon?? Are you another insecure satanist who sufferers from manic depression and anxiety-like twinkie pie??

you have proven you are a bigot a homophobe and a racist and you most likely dress in drag to read books to toddlers because that makes a small midget like yourself feel like a big man.

and just so you know just like twinkie pie I don't even read your posts past the first sentence you are borderline retarded and if you keep up your retardedness I will block you just like I blocked twinkie pie you bring nothing to this forum except hate and delusions up until maybe 2 months ago I never even realized you were on this forum so it will be no big loss.

have a nice day living in poverty and filth and don't forget to be a good little bitch and get your booster  

Look Jonah getting butthurt. Awww you want your mommy? Aww his moronic ass white french Canadian pride is getting shitted on and fucked. Jonah crying like the baby his.

You can't do shit. You won't do shit. You're feelings don't mean shit poutine boy. You should get vaccinated.

August 18, 2022
4:17 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
4080sp_Permalink sp_Print

The fucking retard really thought he was experiencing bigotry and homophobia. What a fucking clown. He takes himself serious? How Jonah does anything in life is baffling. It's like picking on the one annoying kid in school and watching him scream because he's being picked on. Grow a set of nuts and man the fuck up Jonah or drown your kids and do the world a favor.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: bomekom582
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

bomekom582, MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845