May 6, 2024
57 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HookUpSpot
POLL: Halloween Singles 2013
November 2, 2013
7:58 pm
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have to go with ICP on this one, The Twiztid track was just too long with that intro.

November 3, 2013
3:51 am
homisyde
homisyde
Members
Forum Posts: 171

The fact that ppl are voting for Twiztids track over Halloween head on here just further proves my point...we are in the era of Eveerything Twiztid does is amazing...and everything ICP is meh or whack lol. I love both ICP N Twiztid n always will...but fuckin cmon...that Twiztid track is just crap lol...recycled intro skits etc...average verses.Boondox track shits all over that aswell. But then again should i expect any different.....same muhfuckas that said the mighty death pop sucked r the same ones saying new nightmare is awesome lmao.....New nightmare has a couple bangers but MDP shits all over that ....lets just put biases/personal butthurt feelings aside n be honest with eachother.

November 3, 2013
6:33 am
TwiZtidMikeyC
TwiZtidMikeyC
Members
Forum Posts: 81

Twiztid's is my fav... but Halloween Head is def ICP's best hallowicked single in years. Boondox's single was good too.

November 3, 2013
8:09 am
Zombie
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Honestly. Halloween Head is ICPs best since wicked Hellaween. Hallowicked tracks have been shit for years. 

Boondox, if you like his style is good. He's not always my cup of tea but I appreciate he's making a step forward with this. 

Impending Evil was the best of them all for me. Twiztid are reaching a new level and finding a brand new hunger since leave Psy.  It's the best thing they could have done for their carewrs.

A New nightmare and Abominationz are both better than anything ICP has done since Shangri-la. Making Dog the Bounty Hunter &  Chris Brown diss tracks isn't the way forward either. ICP need to do something fresh like Twiztid did. 

November 3, 2013
9:14 am
REDwineRUM17
REDwineRUM17
Members
Forum Posts: 48

halloween head!

November 3, 2013
10:23 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

homisyde said
The fact that ppl are voting for Twiztids track over Halloween head on here just further proves my point...we are in the era of Eveerything Twiztid does is amazing...and everything ICP is meh or whack lol. I love both ICP N Twiztid n always will...but fuckin cmon...that Twiztid track is just crap lol...recycled intro skits etc...average verses.Boondox track shits all over that aswell. But then again should i expect any different.....same muhfuckas that said the mighty death pop sucked r the same ones saying new nightmare is awesome lmao.....New nightmare has a couple bangers but MDP shits all over that ....lets just put biases/personal butthurt feelings aside n be honest with eachother.

Hmmm it seems that there are just as many votes for icp as for twiztid so i dont know what you are talking about. This proves it. We are in the era of "icps shit aint as good anymore but i wanna hate on twiztid to go against the grain".

Seriously though, the twiztid track was certainly not crap. I understand why the skit was recycled because it fit the story of the song. Its really not that big of a deal for a fucking free single.The icp track was also good. So was the boondox track. But alas we  could only votes for one and some of us liked the twiztid track the most

November 3, 2013
10:40 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Guest said

The best 2013 Halloween singles is...

• Insane Clown Posse - Halloween Head(47% : 16 votes)
  • Twiztid - Impending Evil(38% : 13 votes)
  • Boondox - Devil's Night(15% : 5 votes)
Total Voters: 34

EDIT: "Halloween single"

PunkRockJuggalo said

November 3, 2013
5:12 pm
homisyde
homisyde
Members

what I'm sayjng is its an insult that this poll is even close. The icp and boondox tracks r both dope as fuck. Twiztid track is not very good (being nice) . This Twiztid thing is beginning to remind me of strange music n their sheep. Everythin strange puts out is "fire" .Fact is something else had a few good tracks but overall his worst album. I believe techs workin with 2 chainz now..lol. I bet that's gonna b "fire" too! lmao....sAme shit applies with Twiztid. Imagine the bitching n moaning if icp worked with a faggot like caskey.

What I'm saying is ppl on here seem to have an agenda more then opinion. If u put Icps name on that exact Twiztid track n changed nothing ppl would b destroying it! 

November 3, 2013
7:42 pm
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455

Whats wrong with Caskey? Hes the only artist on Cash Money that's actually tolerable. Im all about Twiztid but im just voting ICP on this cause that Frightfest was sub par to me, Embarrassed was way better.

November 3, 2013
7:47 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11706

homisyde said
what I'm sayjng is its an insult that this poll is even close. The icp and boondox tracks r both dope as fuck. Twiztid track is not very good (being nice) . This Twiztid thing is beginning to remind me of strange music n their sheep. Everythin strange puts out is "fire" .Fact is something else had a few good tracks but overall his worst album. I believe techs workin with 2 chainz now..lol. I bet that's gonna b "fire" too! lmao....sAme shit applies with Twiztid. Imagine the bitching n moaning if icp worked with a faggot like caskey.

What I'm saying is ppl on here seem to have an agenda more then opinion. If u put Icps name on that exact Twiztid track n changed nothing ppl would b destroying it! 

lol you act as if icp are capable of replicating that shit haha real talk tho all 3 were dope yet all three had flaws.. boondox's had one of the most overused samples ever especially among wicked shit.. icp's rehashed a classic hallowicked song & came across corny in some aspects.. yet you act like they were both flawless.. clearly youre more biased than youre claiming others to be..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

November 3, 2013
8:36 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

Fuck twiztid a two minute re hashed intro is bulnkeydonkeydoodoo luv the back.and.forth from j and joey,havent heard dox yet but im.sure ill like it mo then twiztid and atleast tech is.fuckin wit two chains not caskey twizzler sold out but theyre nobodies so they settle for caskey i used to like there music but now idk abominationz was really good nn sucks so hard and thete halloween track sucks so does.comic reviews and rob zombie and casky and q and as and ur cassettes and ur dorty dollar shirts

November 3, 2013
11:46 pm
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

Halloween Head if you say otherwise you're lying to yourself.

November 4, 2013
1:49 am
homisyde
homisyde
Members

Warlock I'm not bein biased at all. I lovd icp n Twiztid.  Down with both camps for life. I'm jus stating my opinion which I believe is completely true. If I feel icp does somthin whack I say it. I don't hang off the nuts or pick sides like most "juggalos" on here do. I just can't fathom how this is even a poll. Twiztid track is 1 giant skit with minimal rapping. 

November 4, 2013
7:33 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043

I will agree with you Warlock about the overused "Halloween Theme" sample. Shit I used it in beats lol.. still a solid Dox track though.

November 4, 2013
7:49 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

id say boondox was out of the running as soon as i heard that sample.  song was all right, didnt exactly blow me away.  

twiztids is better, but seems like something they had lying around.  

so yeah, out of the three, i'll go with icp.  song is on the level of recent hallowicked tracks, and i like most of those.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Thomasved, koxgofd, CarltonLap, Claudemak, wopkoxzx

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845