May 21, 2024
25 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HookUpSpot
NAACP 877-NAACP-98
May 1, 2013
2:56 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi everybody!!!! Alright, i'll be the first one to admit that I have way too much time on my hands, especially now that i'm spending a ridiculous amount of time on paid leave. Sometimes I get bored, i'll admit it. Nobody is really around to talk to during the day, so today when I was on my couch I decided that it would be a blast to smoke some great bud and take a bunch of ativan and neurotin. Then I realized that I could easily just snort the ativan and neurotin, and avoid waiting for them to dissolve in my stomach and just feel the full effects right away. Anyways, this is a great way to get high. Shit, I was lifted. I was so high I felt like I was floating on air, just all laughin and shit so obviously this was a great time to call the NAACP and ask them for some free shit, since they always seem to mjust be giving it away and shit. So I called the above mentioned national hotline and talked to some black dude who didn't find me any too amusing as I repeatededly asked him for a "Cup-O-Soup Nigga!!!!!" so I could "Feed all my seeds and shit. I got nine of them shits yo!! Hook a nigga up, I wanna go to school for free nigga!!! Cup-O-Soup nigga where it at yo!!!" I personally thought it was hilarious, unlike Jamar or Jerome or Jermarcus or Jarule or whatever the fuck his name was. He told me that I was tying up the hotline and hung up. He must've known that I was white. Anyways, not one to be easily defeated, I called back. "Where my Cup-O-Soup nigga!!! Help me feed my seeds yo!!!!! I deserve it, I play basketball and knock up fat white girls!!!!! Give me some help yo!!!!! I'm black yo, I deserve it!!!!! Cup-O-Soup!!!!!" Needless to say, the opeerator at the NAACP was none too amused this time either, neither was he inclined to send me any free shit, you know, because i'm white. I was going to call back when my phone rang and it was my new negro friend informing me that they had my phone number and were forwarding it to the police department. What did I say? You guessed it "Feed my seeds yo!!! Instant rice nigga, instant rice for a nigga!!!!!" He hung up again. I highly suggest you all call this hotline and ask for shit, but don't get your hopes up if you're white, because you won't be getting anything. They only give stuff to black people. Which totally isn't racist or anything. Nope. Not at all. Uh-huh, nope, no racism here.

Please excuse me, I have to go call the United Negro College Fund. Should be fun. And Worthwhile and not a waste of my time at all. Because certainly they're not racist either. I bet they'll help me right out. Let's see.

Later ya'll

May 1, 2013
3:00 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

you know, pat, youd be a lot more likeable if you werent always pulling this incredibly dumb racist crap.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 1, 2013
3:06 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

"Incredible dumb racist crap"? I was just describing my morning. Sheesh.

I'm racist? I'm not the one starting up national organizations that only give shit to people who aren't white. Just sayin

May 1, 2013
3:10 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

patjoyce said
"Incredible dumb racist crap"? I was just describing my morning. Sheesh.

I'm racist? I'm not the one starting up national organizations that only give shit to people who aren't white. Just sayin

i stand by my statement.  

just sayin.  

May 1, 2013
3:43 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I suppose you think blackpeople.com is just like, you know, totally acceptable. I'm all for it, it keeps the ghetto hoes off the other web sites, but still, so racist. I actually created an account on there, you can look me up. My name is Nefumae and my password is kunta.

May 1, 2013
4:12 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
May 1, 2013
4:14 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Slumerican502 said
White people make me sick.... To hell with all of you

hear, hear.  

May 1, 2013
4:15 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Black people say blackpower its cool. White people say whitepower its raciiest. Black people sometime are more raciest then white people

May 1, 2013
4:18 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

You might not be a raciest but if you go to prison when you come out you might be a raciest. Blacks are as much raciest as white people or mexicans or asians

May 1, 2013
4:21 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
You might not be a raciest but if you go to prison when you come out you might be a raciest. Blacks are as much raciest as white people or mexicans or asians

what, are you trying to justify it?  'its okay, because other people are racist, too.'?

fuck that.  its all bullshit.  

enough with the racism, already.  theres much better shit to think about.  

May 1, 2013
4:27 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I'm not justify shit. I'm speaking the truth and if u don't want to hear it then don't. Be blind then

May 1, 2013
4:29 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I don't like it at all but that's the way it is. You know why mitt romney didn't win because he's a morman. Hard to believe but its true

May 1, 2013
4:32 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

All I wanted was a Cup-O-Soup

May 1, 2013
4:35 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Shit we can joke about white people all the time and no one says anything. But you talk or joke about blacks everyone gets offended and butt hurt about it.

May 1, 2013
4:44 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, we all have had racist thoughts at one time or another. The way pat words it is incredibly racist, but  in a strange way I agree with a little bit of it.

I understand the need for naacp, affirmative action, and things like restructuring school busing to desegregate schools, but they aren't necessary anymore. That gap has been bridged by my generation. It's a different time now.

If we truly want things to be equal, then we have to set aside these double standards. What is a hate crime for instance? If I get into a fight with a gay/or black/or latino guy why do I get an extra charge tacked on automatically? After all race/sexual orientation most likely had nothing to do with it.

Affirmative action is another example. Say you have two men applying to be a firefighter.. One has 15 years experience and is better suited, but the other under qualified man gets the job simply to fill a quota.

Let me be clear that i'm not some redneck screaming "forced assimilation"

I don't care if white people are going to be a minority. white/black/hispanic is all just an illusion after all.

I don't care that spanish is going to overtake english as a language in this country.. I'd be happy if everyone in the world spoke one language, regardless of what it is. If everyone agreed on it i'd be down to learn and speak only spanish

I just want things to be equal..truly equal

May 1, 2013
4:50 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Thatt fireman referance is from american history x? And hate crimes is pointless are crimes are hate crimes.
Watch the south park episode when cartman does a hate crime.
I know I say watch south park episodes but they give good information on dumbass shit.

May 1, 2013
4:52 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Why would we learn spanish? Yes its a easy to learn. But they should learn english. They came to our country.

May 1, 2013
5:03 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
Why would we learn spanish? Yes its a easy to learn. But they should learn english. They came to our country.

See that's the nationalism mindset we need to get out of. This country was built by immigrants. Who really gives a fuck what language we speak? It's all just variations of sounds to communicate, nothing more nothing less.

Oh yeah I'm well versed in south park lore btw lol

May 1, 2013
5:06 pm
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11710

twiztidkillaxxx2 said

technically both languages arent native to this country...

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 1, 2013
5:11 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Yeah but english has been our language for how many years now? I want to say a few hundred years. So that's our native tounge

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
21 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cbd focus, proertamaPe, eoykoz, JamesGof

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845