April 26, 2024
85 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
New guy here - a hello and kid-related GOTJ question.
April 19, 2014
2:26 pm
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i was talkin to homie who thinks bringin a middle schooler to the gathering is a good idea, not you . But if both you guys know juggalo astronauts more power to you

yep, I am a fuck Up, scrub, outcast, whatever other label society / FBI wants to put on Us. Make no qualms about it. I'm part of the majority, not this unseen minority of juggalos that you guys claim to know who are high level miltary leaders, doctors and senators. The majority of juggalos are considered fuck ups by societies standards. I don't know why this is News to anyone

LTBs girl is that hoe takin back shots against the fence while jelly Roll provided comentary

April 19, 2014
2:40 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

-500- said  
i was talkin to homie who thinks bringin a middle schooler to the gathering is a good idea, not you . But if both you guys know juggalo astronauts more power to you   

I'm part of the majority, not this unseen minority of juggalos that you guys claim to know who are high level miltary leaders, doctors and senators. 

and if you wanna just make shit up, just to be argumentative, more power to you.  

but it just makes you look like a dip.  

seriously, dont be an idiot about it, take the time to read the shit again.  

youll note, among other things, that i was not talking to you.  

and, that i never said a fuckin thing about 'unseen majorities' of overachieving juggalos, thats you bein a straight asswipe for no reason.  

i was talking about people i know.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 19, 2014
2:40 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

aint no reason to talk about ltbs girl like that. Thats some weak shit for real. Plus you are the only one who thinks its a bad idea. Its not illegal to take your kid to a festival. You wont get your kid taken away. Quit being fucking retarded

April 19, 2014
2:49 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oh, yes, that is much more of an asswipe thing to say.  

i had intended to slam you for that, too, 500;  but slums advice [the last sentence there, so you dont get confused], is on point.  

April 19, 2014
2:59 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

take your condescending act somewhere else scruff, nobody is impressed by your holier than thou approach.

you try so hard to come off intellectual but you just come off as a dude who drives a Prius and smells his own farts

if your girlfriend LTB wana call me a bitch and talk shit than he brought that on himself and you guys can take the captain save a hoe bit elsewhere

April 19, 2014
3:05 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

if you think im better than you, thats your problem.  

if you think everybody else thinks im better than you, thats also your problem.  

and, if you think that i think im better than you, thats also your problem.  

in short, deal with it.    

i try to come off as who i am.  

based on the fear behind your last post in the 'fuck the gathering' thread, i would say that you do not.  

one guys calls you a bitch one time, and you lose your rag and talk all shit, over nothing.  

your act is way dumber than mine.  

April 19, 2014
3:31 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

<yawn>

again you being smug as a defense mechanism is played out

You try to hard kid, your not nearly as smart as you think you are lol

the very fact you got "fear" out of that post just exposes your inner coward

April 19, 2014
3:43 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

ill be at the gathering again, just me and my bitch as usual, no crew no nothing. we can all kick it and see who is the online persona and who is the real deal 

April 19, 2014
4:23 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

My wife and I love the gathering. We have gone several times by our selves with no issues. We even took our daughter (14 years  old at the time) one year. Again no issues. We all had fun.

Now there may be a difference as suggested earlier. My daughter has had her mother and father in her life for her entire life so there has always been both parental figures. We also did not let her roam around unattended (as per the rules).

To me, it seems the attitude you present at the gathering is pretty much what you get from it.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 19, 2014
4:31 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

-500- said  
ill be at the gathering again, just me and my bitch as usual, no crew no nothing. we can all kick it and see who is the online persona and who is the real deal    

okay.  

oh, and for the record:  

i am smug, im not trying at all, and im not as smart as you think i am.  

try to keep in mind, all youre looking at are little blinking dots of light, arranged like letters.  

you dont have anything to go on, except what i give you.  

the rest, you are inventing.  

nor do i have anything to go on, but what i read.  

i get it, you want to look like youre the shit.  fine, youre the shit.  no sarcasm.  

that, plus two eighty-five, gets you a cup of coffee.  

jeez, 'condescending act'...  like im not genuinely condescending, all the time...  

Psyral Infection said  

To me, it seems the attitude you present at the gathering is pretty much what you get from it.    

there it is.  

April 19, 2014
5:51 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

Holy fuck-balls... 500, what have you done to my thread?!

Now, just to toss something out there quick... 500, you don't want to get into a pissing match on here with scruffy. From what I've seen, based on both your and his past posts, you don't stand the proverbial snowball's chance in hell of winning that one. Again, just going by what I've seen, not personal experience, because I'm not an asshole and therefore have not provoked his ire. Not yet, anyway.

Now, for my response...

1: I have zero need to try to be "cool" towards my kid. I've been "dad" for 14 years. I was "mom" as well from ages 3-7. I've been "coach" for roughly 8 years. Cool? Fuck cool. I don't need another title.

2: You go ahead and consider yourself a fuck up all you want. I, however, have a damn good career - as does my wife (who's also a juggalo), as well as a college degree - and we set a pretty freakin' good example for my son.

3: As I previously stated, he's an honor student and a three sport athlete - at a private school, no less. He's slated to be a starter on both the varsity baseball and football teams as a Freshman next year. By the time he graduates, he'll have 2 (nearly 3) years of college already completed. Forgive me for believing he's both mature enough and responsible enough to enjoy a music festival without it instantly turning him into YOU (for lack of a better comparison) overnight.

And what's this shit about you saying we can see who's the "real deal" and who's the "persona"? I'm not pretending to be anything I'm not. I'm a responsible, respectable member of society. You, apparently, are not. And you're cool with that, which is fine and dandy. So where's the problem here?

I think you're buying into the popular opinion/image of the term "Juggalo" a little too much. The media is what portrays juggalos as scrubs, outcasts, etc. Despite the fact that juggalos have embraced those terms, it doesn't mean they're true; nor does it mean they apply to ALL juggalos, or even the majority.

Just because pop culture considers us to be worthless pieces of shit doesn't mean you should use that as an excuse to prove them right.

April 19, 2014
6:12 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

Pull your skirt down homie, damn you a sensitive hoe if I ever met one. How you come on a forum asking for opinions and when you get one you don't like you go on these emotional tirades is beyond me

man you got Scuffs dick planted so far in your ass whoever pulls it out will be crowned the next King Arthur. Cheerleading another grown man is not a good look homie 

wow you got a college degree man you MUST be smart lol. We all got college degrees homie(well most us Americans). For someone so smart you sure a dumb if you think it's a good idea to expose a middle school child to a place with an open air drug market, sex and violence by the truckload. if being the cool parent means that much to you, you got it homie. I'll fall back and let you do you

i simply was givin what I thought was a homie advice and this is the thanks I Get lol

April 19, 2014
6:14 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

you just cant help yourself, can you?  

April 19, 2014
6:21 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

Dont front scruff you laughed at that king arthur line

April 19, 2014
6:28 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

I would've appreciated the advice, be it positive or negative, if it weren't accompanied with thinly-veiled insults and condescension.

That's the second reference you've made to cheerleading... First LTB, now me. Allow me to let you in on something... You get respect by giving respect. But that's not something I'd expect you to understand, given the attitude you've shown.

Oh, and I ain't your damn "homie".

April 19, 2014
6:39 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

-500- said
  the stuff up there, including:
Dont front scruff you laughed at that king arthur line

oh, it was funny, no denying.  but no, i did not laugh.  

anyway, i meant more the general punkishness of bangin on someone else for taking an interest in his own family, then using grade school insults to back your position.  and making shit up.  

all to perpetuate what is, at its base, a pointless argument:  

your contention is that i sodomize entrapped.  this is not valid.  

my contention is that a fuck up [500] doesnt have all that much room to criticize someone who has their shit together [entrapped].  this is valid.  

i dont think anyone else here was expecting thanks for their advice.  

yes, let us hang at the gathering.  

but realistically, if youre as shallow and shittalky as this in person, i probably wouldnt tolerate you in my presence for very long.  

and if you arent, what does that say about who is frontin on the internet...?  

moving on...  

April 19, 2014
6:45 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

scruffy said   

your contention is that i sodomize entrapped.  

You couldn't have found some other way to word that, scruffy? Damn.

April 19, 2014
6:47 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

dont blame me, thats what he said.  

April 19, 2014
6:49 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

I think you all need to re-read this thread. I gave homie some advice from the heart and from his very first reply to me he went on a tirade, throwin insults and just being a juggahoe in general

when I got four or five ninjas comin at my neck I'm gona do what I gotta do, whether in real life, internet, or a hologram universe outside the space-time continuum. Just keepin it funky I'm sure you can respect that scruff

April 19, 2014
6:53 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

-500- said  
I think you all need to re-read this thread. I gave homie some advice from the heart and from his very first reply to me he went on a tirade, throwin insults and just being a juggahoe in general

when I got four or five ninjas comin at my neck I'm gona do what I gotta do, whether in real life, internet, or a hologram universe outside the space-time continuum. Just keepin it funky I'm sure you can respect that scruff

thats fine.  

but im not comin at your neck, im typing messages for you [and everybody else] to read.  

face it, you overreacted.  its no big deal.  

keep it funky, but do try to keep it in perspective.  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
101 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

LarryApona, mobiyic222, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845