March 29, 2024
85 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HatchetmanJason
2015 GOTJ Faygoluvers Meetup Massacre T-shirts (Revived)
April 29, 2014
2:25 am
Demented Smoka
Demented Smoka
Members
Forum Posts: 358
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have absolutely no visual artistic ability but I think it would look cool if we could make the word massacre out of weapons. And maybe meatup or meetup out of organs and flesh. or perhaps rearrange the USDA cuts thing to make the word. Just a thought.

April 30, 2014
7:58 am
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

How about this.

Everyone who's designing a shirt, toss em in this thread by may 15th.

Then we make a poll thread to vote for the front , and a poll for the back. Run it for couple weeks, and that's our meet up shirt.

Does this seem like a good idea to everyone else? I'd hate to see these shirts not get made. And this gives everyone about a month and a half to get em ordered and shipped before the gathering.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

April 30, 2014
8:09 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Sounds good to me. I have never made shirts so I don't know the timeline for the production part of it.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 30, 2014
11:26 am
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members

last time i got em, it took a week to get made.

May 1, 2014
10:41 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Ok. Just gonna keep throwing shirts out there every few days to keep this bumped.
Just a few modifications from suggestions...
flshirt3.jpgImage Enlarger

Keep the suggestions rolling. And keep the artwork submissions coming.

May 1, 2014
3:33 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Psyral Infection said
Ok. Just gonna keep throwing shirts out there every few days to keep this bumped.
Just a few modifications from suggestions...

[]

Keep the suggestions rolling. And keep the artwork submissions coming.

this is more in line with what i was thinking originally.  to the point.  

might take another chop at it this weekend.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 1, 2014
7:58 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

Love it, Psyral... The Xmas colors make it look funny, but it works.

May 9, 2014
8:21 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members

How bout a shirt that's all black with white letters that's says

PRJ

for 

Prez

May 10, 2014
12:02 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@psyral-infection 

Nice and simple is good too! Like the layout but gotta say I'm not thrilled with the "Meetup Massacre" font though. Maybe something a bit more... I dunno... just a bit though :P

Have you checked out the 4chan font boards? There's all *kinds of crazy-ass designs!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 10, 2014
9:08 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Cheshyr said
@psyral-infection 

Nice and simple is good too! Like the layout but gotta say I'm not thrilled with the "Meetup Massacre" font though. Maybe something a bit more... I dunno... just a bit though :P

Have you checked out the 4chan font boards? There's all *kinds of crazy-ass designs!

@cheshyr , Which fonts do you have in mind? I mock up some more with whatever you suggest.

May 10, 2014
1:34 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

How about a hatchetman with a bottle of faygo spilled below him and in the spillage of the pop have "faygoluvers" then on the back have Massacre Meet-Up tour with the 3 dates and venue like a tour shirt. I can do it, but I'm still waiting on my restart disc for my pc

May 10, 2014
4:00 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

I can picture what you're talking about, except for making the "spillage" look semi-accurate, yet readable. Not sure how that could be pulled off... If it's doable, I'm digging that idea big time. Until somebody can put it in picture form, Psyral's still got my vote, but I'd really like to see this idea put to paper. Or cloth. Pixels. Whatever.

May 11, 2014
3:19 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members

Got my recovery disc for the pc today. I'll make the picture on Tuesday when I'm off from work.

May 19, 2014
1:11 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members

Gathering-Shirt1.jpgImage Enlarger

T-shirt

May 19, 2014
1:21 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members

Good luck to all the ninjas wearing black clothing. I did that shit back in the day. Fuck that! To hot for that shit.

May 19, 2014
2:20 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

@one_3rd - agreed on the black. While I prefer it cuz it's "slimming" it absorbs sunlight and turns to sweaty. But your can design I'm sure would jack the price of production...?

@psyral-infection - I'll plumb the 4chan pages and come up with a few suggestions. The Faygolouvers font is pretty dynamic so I just think the rest should be equally so... Ya know, like, the "chiller" font is just too cheesy next to it... there's ones that look like tire treads n'shit... I'll find some links and post 'em later (i'm on muh cell. Pain in the ass).

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 19, 2014
2:35 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

@psyral-infection - Ah-ha! Wrong site.

Go to http://www.dafont.com

It is *THE* site for amazing fonts. Every movie or graphic font ever made is put there. I've used it many times for flyer designs. It's got previews of each without having to download them. The range of designs is huge!

If you all still need suggestions (cuz I'm not designing just offering), I'll post a few later I think might be useful but I'm sure if you take a look, you'll find something to fit your own designs better than the stock clip art stuff.

May 19, 2014
4:37 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members

I can make the faygo can black and white like a stencil. And the spilled pop too. Or just change the hatchet man to the faygoluvers man with Faygoluvers under him and keep the tour style in back. I also love dafont.com 

May 19, 2014
5:29 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

@one_3rd , I would rather have the Faygoluvers' Faygoman than the hatchetman. Just my opinion. A hatchetman logo on the shirt would get lost in the crowd of hatchetmen. Also I am not fond of the Faygo can or any other copyrighted material other than those used by Faygoluvers.

What are the opinions of others?

May 19, 2014
10:30 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Hadn't thought about the copyright thing...

But anway, going over the site there's just too many good suggestions to pick any out for you.

HOWEVER

My suggestion would be to peruse the 'Horror' and 'Destroy' sections. In horror, I would avoid the thin fonts and especially the "drippy" ones (blood drip). I saw several blood *smear designs I thought would be good spelling out "Meetup Massacre" though. The Destroy section is more industrial and graphic. A lot of bold face type. There's even the Cannibal Corpse font in there too. I rather like the ones that look like ATV treading or the biohazard fonts but really ot's up to the artists to choose the ones that best fit their designs.

Hope it jogs some good creativity! Good luck! (and enjoy all the cool fonts fer other shit too ;)

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Rotten J
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845