April 25, 2024
85 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Crippled ass Ninja in the Twiztid Merch line.....
August 18, 2014
5:33 pm
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members
Forum Posts: 188
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

anyone know this ninja....he was rockin a Rascal/hoveround type wheel chair.....i spent about 2 hour waiting in line with him and a few other ninjas trying to help him get his merch.....the stories this kid had about Gatherings blew my mind....him and his dad are hella cool Juggalos, id like to track him down and chill with them. hit me up if anyone knows this down ass ninja.

August 18, 2014
7:04 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

That was me. It was nice meeting you too, thanks for "Standing" in line for me. I felt bad, but dude, I just don't like to stand. Especially in lines. It would have been nice if you pushed me around too, but you didn't offer, and I felt awkward asking. I'm glad you had a nice time, but as cool as you were, I'll forever remember you as the guy who never offered to push me around. Even though I kept dropping hints about how tired my arms were. That's okay, not everyone understands the plight of the people who just don't like to stand.

As far as hanging out goes, I'll pass. It's not me, or you, it's Dad. Ever since he heard me telling people how you wouldn't push me around he really wants to kick your ass.  

August 18, 2014
7:36 pm
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members

lol no wonder your arms hurt asshole, it was an electric scooter.

August 18, 2014
10:39 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

patjoyce said
That was me. It was nice meeting you too, thanks for "Standing" in line for me. I felt bad, but dude, I just don't like to stand. Especially in lines. It would have been nice if you pushed me around too, but you didn't offer, and I felt awkward asking. I'm glad you had a nice time, but as cool as you were, I'll forever remember you as the guy who never offered to push me around. Even though I kept dropping hints about how tired my arms were. That's okay, not everyone understands the plight of the people who just don't like to stand.

As far as hanging out goes, I'll pass. It's not me, or you, it's Dad. Ever since he heard me telling people how you wouldn't push me around he really wants to kick your ass.  

Wow, patjoyce, this was a really amazing post. It really inspired me to see you open up here about your struggles.  In a world of people who usually don't mind standing, and sometimes even like it, I can only imagine how alone you must feel sometimes.  Your story made me decide to get off my ass and do something for once, so in order to raise awareness about your situaton I decided to do that ice bucket challenge that I keep hearing about.  It turned out it wasn't possible for me to complete the challenge, as I don't in fact own a bucket (or maybe I do but if so I have no idea where it is).  But I totally went far enough that I googled "ice bucket challenge" and clicked on several of the links.  I feel really good about doing that, and I owe you all the credit.  Keep fighting the good fight, patjoyce, not just for yourself but for those you inspire.  

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
August 18, 2014
11:28 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

JonnMilenko said
lol no wonder your arms hurt asshole, it was an electric scooter.

My Dad heard me telling people that you called my wheelchair a scooter. Now he doesn't just want to kick your ass, he's looking for you. I tried to talk him out of it, but he's really sensitive about people making fun of my wheelchair.

August 18, 2014
11:51 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

hey pats back. welcome back scooter!

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

August 19, 2014
1:13 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

This is why we love you Pat, this is why we love you.

August 19, 2014
10:49 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Could we maybe find a more polite way to refer to this guy than "crippled ass ninja"? How about "handicapped ninja" or "guy using a wheelchair" or even "Hoveround lo" or something??

-Jules

August 19, 2014
11:25 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

lol at @verytwiztidraven being PC on this forum. wink

August 19, 2014
11:31 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Nigga in a wheelchair sounds right.

August 19, 2014
1:55 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

That's racist.

August 19, 2014
2:47 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

No no no. We don't say racist here. We say Patjoyce lol

August 20, 2014
5:48 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

JonnMilenko said
anyone know this ninja....he was rockin a Rascal/hoveround type wheel chair.....i spent about 2 hour waiting in line with him and a few other ninjas trying to help him get his merch.....the stories this kid had about Gatherings blew my mind....him and his dad are hella cool Juggalos, id like to track him down and chill with them. hit me up if anyone knows this down ass ninja.

Yep, I remember trying to help push him up that giant ass hill and basically just getting in the way lol

August 20, 2014
7:18 am
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members

word then we met...yea i got mad sunburnt and missed out on the Turtle shirt, but it was worth it hangin with some down ass family.

August 20, 2014
9:59 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

P.O.W.? Pimp On Wheels! A real down ass juggalo!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 21, 2014
6:39 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

wonka69 said  
P.O.W.? Pimp On Wheels! A real down ass juggalo!    

true that!  

but, im thinkin thats not who theyre talkin bout.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 21, 2014
6:45 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

JonnMilenko said
i spent about 2 hour waiting in line with him and a few other ninjas trying to help him get his merch…..

Hopefully, it was not for the GOTJ Twiztid Exclusive Merch. As some of it is now available on Twiztid Shop

August 21, 2014
1:09 pm
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members

fuck yea thats the shirts...lol its all good....waiting in line/seminar tents/Parking lots is half the fun of being a Juggalo.

August 21, 2014
7:43 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I got to chill with some pretty cool folks in that Twiztid Shop line, so I didn't mind the line. Plus it was overcast...had it been in full sun, it would have been much worse.

-Jules

August 22, 2014
5:44 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Twiztid came correct with merch at GOTJ whereas PSY sold out of Lotus jerseys the first day. How the fuck you not gonna press up enough Lotus shit for the Gathering when you're droppin the new album at the same time?!yell That's just poor business.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: The Warlock
97 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845