April 16, 2024
17 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Fuck Jamacia
July 28, 2019
2:43 pm
ictmike
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yo, I was suppose to be going to Jamaica for my 40th bday on Monday. Show up in their motherfucking country and they deny me entry cause of some shit I got into 20 years ago and put me on the next plane back.  Now I got this whole motherfucking week off and too embarrassed to go back to work. Listened to ICP back in the day day, this lineup looks rad, haven't had any Nenden since last September. I've always heard that the Gathering is super dope and I have never meet a mean Juggalo and I'm seriously thinking of packing my camping shit, jumping in my car Tuesday, crashing at the Super 8 or maybe even the parking lot and buying a ticket right there at the motherfucking gate. So what you all think? You think the Juggalos would welcome me? Think a nice Juggalette might hook me up with some late bday nenden? Where should I set up my motherfuckign camp. I've had bad experience with "burners" that say they welcome all and everyone is family so I'm a little worried about showin up and being the odd man out since I'm not an ICP soopa fan.

Whoop Whoop ictmike :

Drunkalo
July 28, 2019
2:47 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Don't worry about being the odd man out, just about out there is odd. The Gathering is a very welcoming place. I recommend just camping in your car during the parking lot party, then you are all set to get in and set up early and can rest a bit before the insanity gets in full swing.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Drunkalo
July 28, 2019
3:00 pm
ictmike
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Do tickets and gate open at 6 am on the 31st?

July 28, 2019
4:07 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4477

Jamacia??

never heard of her

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 28, 2019
4:24 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Whatever happened to scruffy

July 28, 2019
5:30 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

ictmike said
Yo, I was suppose to be going to Jamaica for my 40th bday on Monday. Show up in their motherfucking country and they deny me entry cause of some shit I got into 20 years ago and put me on the next plane back.  Now I got this whole motherfucking week off and too embarrassed to go back to work. Listened to ICP back in the day day, this lineup looks rad, haven't had any Nenden since last September. I've always heard that the Gathering is super dope and I have never meet a mean Juggalo and I'm seriously thinking of packing my camping shit, jumping in my car Tuesday, crashing at the Super 8 or maybe even the parking lot and buying a ticket right there at the motherfucking gate. So what you all think? You think the Juggalos would welcome me? Think a nice Juggalette might hook me up with some late bday nenden? Where should I set up my motherfuckign camp. I've had bad experience with "burners" that say they welcome all and everyone is family so I'm a little worried about showin up and being the odd man out since I'm not an ICP soopa fan.  

Dude just show up Tuesday and ull have a great time guaranteed.  If u show up and ur feeling out of place hit me on here and we'll meet up. Get u into the comfort zone i guess u could say lol

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Psyral, Drunkalo, ictmike, MASTERWEEDO
July 28, 2019
6:38 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

FuckHerRightInThePussy said
Whatever happened to scruffy  

he beat up a woman and when the police arrived on the scene they found his meth stash and now he has kool-aid on his lips and black guys are passing him around Missouri Eastern Correctional.

when this guy get's out he will never need laxatives again and will probably have to war depends for the rest of his life too.

you will just gotta yell BOO and he will shit himself instantly 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 30, 2019
11:51 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

the_supreme_smack said

he beat up a woman and when the police arrived on the scene they found his meth stash and now he has kool-aid on his lips and black guys are passing him around Missouri Eastern Correctional.

when this guy get's out he will never need laxatives again and will probably have to war depends for the rest of his life too.

you will just gotta yell BOO and he will shit himself instantly   

Damn.

July 31, 2019
4:44 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I guess I won't be going to Jamaica myself

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 4, 2019
7:32 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

People said
some stuff...  

I saw Scruffy at the Gathering on Day 0. Saw ScottieD almost every day, we were only a few camp sites away from each other.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 4, 2019
8:44 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Psyral Infection said

I saw s-word at the Gathering on Day 0. Saw ScottieD almost every day, we were only a few camp sites away from each other.  

does the s-words probation officer know he crossed state lines??

somebody post a picture of the piss on at the gathering and I will make sure his probation officer knows and that toothless woman beating coward will be back where he belongs in lock up sucking big black dingus meat for menthol smokes.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
31 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk, thc cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845