January 26, 2022
16 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Sign Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Who wants to battle?
February 13, 2013
9:20 am
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Member
Forum Posts: 307
Member Since:
May 10, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

Again I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing reading these posts. It reminds me of this:

 

 

Much Love!

February 13, 2013
9:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Moderator
Forum Posts: 11447
Member Since:
May 22, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W. [apparently] said:

I recorded that in my homie's dining room, 7 in the morning.  I just whipped it together real quick.  [1]

If you think you can do better, we can battle, too.  Go for it scruffy nuts.  [2]

I do have a popper stopper, and decent mic, but this wack ass little bitch boy aint worth settin all the shit up.  He said he couldnt read it, so I put up a video for his illiterate ass to listen to.  [3]

Post a track of you, scruffy, since you know everything about raping [4].  Bitch, you can't wrap a present, and you can judge my raps when my CD drops.  [5]

And in the end, your opinion means nada to me, and your idol, Esham, thinks different about my raps.  [6]  That's why when I kicked a verse, and he gave me his email and cell number.  So, what you think means nothing to me.  [7]

[1]  that was incredibly obvious.  are you suggesting that i should give you extra props, since it was done in a dining room? 

[2]  why the fuck would i do some stupid shit like that?

[3]  but he was worth recording the shit in the first place…  by the way, you accusing anyone else here of illiteracy is absolutely fuckin priceless.

[4]  i know nothing of rape.  if you meant rapping [which im pretty sure you did], i did not claim to know everything.  read it again.

[5]  given your poor attitude, what kind of drugs are you on that youd expect me to listen to your cd, when [if] it drops?  also, how do you know whether or not i can rap? 

[6]  firstly… my idol, esham?  where the hell did you get that from?  secondly, esham was also impressed by chupacabra, im sure he gave her his number, too.  you two should record a duet! 

[7]  thats a relief.  id hate to think that youd want to 'battle' me, as stated above.  or, for that matter, that youd be concerned enough to respond directly to me at all.  as above. 

so there you have it, folks.  fr3kles hates me because he sounds like shit.  im completely dejected. 

try to offer up some simple advice, suddenly people turn into seventh graders…

  awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2013
9:59 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Member
Forum Posts: 359
Member Since:
September 4, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lmao. All i can think of is tha track of mdp when im clownin

February 13, 2013
1:24 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said:

THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W. [apparently] said:

I recorded that in my homie's dining room, 7 in the morning.  I just whipped it together real quick.  [1]

If you think you can do better, we can battle, too.  Go for it scruffy nuts.  [2]

I do have a popper stopper, and decent mic, but this wack ass little bitch boy aint worth settin all the shit up.  He said he couldnt read it, so I put up a video for his illiterate ass to listen to.  [3]

Post a track of you, scruffy, since you know everything about raping [4].  Bitch, you can't wrap a present, and you can judge my raps when my CD drops.  [5]

And in the end, your opinion means nada to me, and your idol, Esham, thinks different about my raps.  [6]  That's why when I kicked a verse, and he gave me his email and cell number.  So, what you think means nothing to me.  [7]

[1]  that was incredibly obvious.  are you suggesting that i should give you extra props, since it was done in a dining room? 

[2]  why the fuck would i do some stupid shit like that?

[3]  but he was worth recording the shit in the first place…  by the way, you accusing anyone else here of illiteracy is absolutely fuckin priceless.

[4]  i know nothing of rape.  if you meant rapping [which im pretty sure you did], i did not claim to know everything.  read it again.

[5]  given your poor attitude, what kind of drugs are you on that youd expect me to listen to your cd, when [if] it drops?  also, how do you know whether or not i can rap? 

[6]  firstly… my idol, esham?  where the hell did you get that from?  secondly, esham was also impressed by chupacabra, im sure he gave her his number, too.  you two should record a duet! 

[7]  thats a relief.  id hate to think that youd want to 'battle' me, as stated above.  or, for that matter, that youd be concerned enough to respond directly to me at all.  as above. 

so there you have it, folks.  fr3kles hates me because he sounds like shit.  im completely dejected. 

try to offer up some simple advice, suddenly people turn into seventh graders…

1- aint said shyt about getting props paty said sum shyt so i replyd simple az that

2-if u cant rap then shut tha fuck up how u guna tell everybody else how 2 do sumthing that u cant

3-i can read just fine n spell i choose ta ryte this way if u dont like it dont read wut i post i write how i talk if u think itz stupid i really can care less

4-ok buddy u obviously kno wut i ment az u just said so if u care so much about how people write go be a english teacher cuz i can giv a shyt less how i spell & if itz correct or not itz a fuckin forum

5-my poor attitude u r tha 1 comin at me wit hate thus tha reazon i see fit 2 retaliate/i dnt use any drugz i dont giv a shyt if u listen 2 my cd or not but when i do put it out thatz tha tru show ov my lyrical ability iz all im sayin battlin patty wuz 3 minutes ov quick thoughts damn neer a freestyle

6-but Esham aint fukin me like he prob did wit that stupid chick i agree wit u on that she fuckin sux

7-tellin everybody how 2 do this & that and ur bitch azz dont even rap so wut makes u an expert

I DNT HATE ANY OV U JUST DONT LKE THA WAY MOST OV U SHOW "FAM" HATE u dnt see me talkin shyt 2 any1 tell they open there bigot azz mouth 1st

February 13, 2013
1:47 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Moderator
Forum Posts: 11447
Member Since:
May 22, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

THY GHETTO F.j.R.f.t.m.d.3.e.s.r.K.a.S.K.H.r.O.m.W.k.4. said:

1- aint said shyt about getting props paty said sum shyt so i replyd simple az that

2-if u cant rap then shut tha fuck up how u guna tell everybody else how 2 do sumthing that u cant

3-i can read just fine n spell i choose ta ryte this way if u dont like it dont read wut i post i write how i talk if u think itz stupid i really can care less

4-ok buddy u obviously kno wut i ment az u just said so if u care so much about how people write go be a english teacher cuz i can giv a shyt less how i spell & if itz correct or not itz a fuckin forum

5-my poor attitude u r tha 1 comin at me wit hate thus tha reazon i see fit 2 retaliate/i dnt use any drugz i dont giv a shyt if u listen 2 my cd or not but when i do put it out thatz tha tru show ov my lyrical ability iz all im sayin battlin patty wuz 3 minutes ov quick thoughts damn neer a freestyle

6-but Esham aint fukin me like he prob did wit that stupid chick i agree wit u on that she fuckin sux

7-tellin everybody how 2 do this & that and ur bitch azz dont even rap so wut makes u an expert

I DNT HATE ANY OV U JUST DONT LKE THA WAY MOST OV U SHOW "FAM" HATE u dnt see me talkin shyt 2 any1 tell they open there bigot azz mouth 1st

wake up. 

you been talkin mad shit.  including to me, although i have a hard time seeing why. 

once again, i ask you…  how would you know one way or the other, whether or not i can rap?  you dont, thats how. 

oh, by the way, i am your english teacher.  and, given how hard you work to defend your miserable communication skills, you evidently care quite a bit. 

i didnt say chupacabra sucks, i was comparing her to you.  still agree? 

i never said anything about 'fam'.  nor did i make any statements that could be construed as bigoted.  yet, i see you talkin shite.

to sum up:  you are trying, very hard, to hate me.  i am trying, but not particularly hard, to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

i would highly recommend that you start using drugs.  immediately.  it can only help. 

  awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2013
1:58 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Member
Forum Posts: 4619
Member Since:
July 11, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dont worry ghetto freekshow,nobody reads your posts,cringe inducing.

February 13, 2013
1:59 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Member
Forum Posts: 4619
Member Since:
July 11, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

VoiceNameless said:

Again I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing reading these posts. It reminds me of this:

 

 

Much Love!

Sucks that Kevin Smith's last movie will be Clerks 3.I love this clip,funny shit.

February 13, 2013
1:59 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said:

THY GHETTO F.j.R.f.t.m.d.3.e.s.r.K.a.S.K.H.r.O.m.W.k.4. said:

u dnt see me talkin shyt 2 any1 tell they open there bigot azz mouth 1st

wake up. 

you been talkin mad shit.  including to me, although i have a hard time seeing why. 

once again, i ask you…  how would you know one way or the other, whether or not i can rap?  you dont, thats how. 

oh, by the way, i am your english teacher.  and, given how hard you work to defend your miserable communication skills, you evidently care quite a bit. 

 

i never said anything about 'fam'.  nor did i make any statements that could be construed as bigoted.  yet, i see you talkin shite.

to sum up:  you are trying, very hard, to hate me.  i am trying, but not particularly hard, to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

i would highly recommend that you start using drugs.  immediately.  it can only help. 

if u can rap then put up a track or battle sum1 if not then Y R U even posting on this forum thatz about battle rap i am a juggalo so yes u did say shyt about fam bigot=a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance SO YES U ARE

February 13, 2013
2:06 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Moderator
Forum Posts: 11447
Member Since:
May 22, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

if u can rap then put up a track or battle sum1

as i said before, that would be stupid.   besides, how many of your posts in this thread are battle raps?  two?

one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

do you have an example of where ive done this?  no?  well, then i guess its a misnomer, and i neednt worry about it.   

 

edit:  i guess ill go ahead and point out: 

i am a juggalo so yes u did say shyt about fam

for one, the only two things i said about you that might be considered 'shyt', is that you smoked the mic several times [which you did], and that your ability to compose words into coherent statements is severely lacking [which it clearly is].  for another, just playing the 'you cant say that to me, cuz im family' card gets you a cup of coffee, if you add in a buck eighty. 

  awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2013
2:29 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

& u dont rap or suck so bad u dont wana post it on here so ur wordz me nothang 2 me bout rap cuz u speakin on sumthing u ether suck at or cant do by tha way i dont drink coffee & if u all think im gettin madd over all this hellz no itz just a good laugh 4 me az iz 4 everybody else wether itz at me or not itz keepin me entertained itz just funny 2 me but i still will fuk patty up at tha next show tho but im not guna fill this thread up wit rants ov fuckery from me, u or any1 else cuz itz just a waste

SO IF ANY1 THAT CAN RAP WANA BATTLE IM DOWN

February 13, 2013
2:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Moderator
Forum Posts: 11447
Member Since:
May 22, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

THY GHETTO F.j.R.f.t.m.d.3.e.s.r.K.a.S.K.H.r.O.m.W.k.4. said:

rhetoric. 

clumsily expressed rhetoric, yes, but rhetoric, nonetheless. 

  

  awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2013
4:40 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are truly pathetic. Can I be Patty Joyce Ketchup? Mayonnaise is okay but it's far from my favorite condiment. Wow, and I didn't think you could get any more pathetic. I can't take you seriously, at all. You're naming your daughter Lotus. Oh my God, that shit was hilarious. Your daughter is going to be so disappointed in you, if she's not stillborn that is.

February 14, 2013
6:59 am
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

LOTUS = Virtue,Discipline,Purity of the body, speech & mind az if floating above the muddy waters ov attachment & desire.,Sacred,Divine Symbol-Om, Aum & Turiya (tha waking state (conscious mind), dream state (subconscious mind) & non-dream sleep state (unconscious mind),non attachment,divine beauty,Vishnu aka 'Lotus-Eyed One' itz unfolding petals suggest the expansion of the soul & the growth of its pure beauty from the mud of its origin holds a benign spiritual promise,other deities, like Ganga & Ganeshaare often depicted with lotus flowers as their seats,"One who performs his duty without attachment, surrendering the results unto the Supreme Lord, is unaffected by sinful action, as the lotus is untouched by water."-Bhagavad Gita 5.10:,"I love the lotus because while growing from mud, it is unstained."-Zhou Dunyi,the lotus iz present in figurative form, representing elegance, beauty, perfection, purity & grace, being often used in poems & songs as an allegory for ideal feminine attributes,In most Chinese martial arts literature, the snow Lotus was classified a rare herb as precious as lingzhi mushroom (associated with Daoism & symbolic of longevity)

February 14, 2013
11:29 am
cyraxe
Guest
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

smile

February 14, 2013
4:01 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm fully aware of what the word lotus means, the day I need you to teach me anything I'll just jump into a lake and forget how to swim. It's still a horrible name, she'll never thank you for it, trust me. You can tell her "You're rare and precious, just like the Chinese lingzhi snow mushroom." Soon after she'll run away. Luckily for her she can change her name when she gets older. Lotus Neveah, holy shit dude.

February 14, 2013
7:22 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Member
Forum Posts: 4701
Member Since:
December 3, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

What's wrong with lotus pat? I love psychopathic inspired names. Ima name my next child  shaggy- madrox -ya dead homie....Well it's between that and Big poot sugar nutz...In all seriousness I have an ex who had a kid and his middle name is "blaze" so go figure. Another girl I dated was in a psy car club, and one of the girls in the group had a baby named Lotus. 

February 14, 2013
7:38 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

First off, children very rarely like the same music that their parents do. Finding your named after a now defunct rap group isn't going to make her day. Personally, I think it's a horrible name anyway. And his highly misspelled reasoning is even more ludicrous. Neveah is some hippie bullshit, people who think heaven spelled backwards is creative, it's not. It's fuckin stupid. Speaking of stupid, do you really think this full grown retard should be reproducing in the first place? It should be against the law for people like him to have children, and I'm not kidding. Stupid people have stupid children, they're doomed from day one. I'm sure fr3ekshow's bitch is chain smoking Newport's as well, to add to the obvious obstacles this child is going to be facing, let's throw in low birth weight and birth defects to boot. How many pregnant bitches did you see smoking at the gathering last year? I always see about ten, at least seven. I can only imagine this because anyone who takes this tard seriously is most likely no prize, probably a big fat cow, pregnancy aside. He talks about fucking dead bitches and can't spell, and she still wants to have his child. What a winner, all the way class right there. This kid is fucking doomed. I know that you were being sarcastic, and your names are funny as hell, but this ass clown is totally serious. Do you really think he should be reproducing? I doubt it. I see this as a problem, no child deserves a retard like him for a father, calling himself ghetto fr3ekshow and I know you know what that name means, I won't spell it out again. The world just got a little more dumb, a little more illiterate. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Please throw white trash in the proper receptacle.

February 14, 2013
7:48 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Member
Forum Posts: 4701
Member Since:
December 3, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said:

, calling himself ghetto fr3ekshow and I know you know what that name means, I won't spell it out again.

 

LMAO, funny thing is, you and scruff both have spelled it out multiple times and I still don't know what it means. Not trying to be mean but it makes my head hurt-literally-when I try to read his shit. At least throw a fucking period or a comma in there every once in awhile. Maybe put a few "S"'s in place of all those "Z"'s...Just a thought.....Oh and you are right about the pregnant bitches at the gathering chain smoking. Most Juggalos aren't among the more classy and debonair class of society. Unfortunately there are no laws or I.Q levels required to have kids......

February 14, 2013
8:18 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hear you Slumerican, you're a funny dude. We'll have to smoke out at the gathering this year homie. I'll even make you a fat guy burger. I know I come off as an asshole when talking to this dude, but there's a very good reason for that, I hate him. Dude gives us all a bad name. Just my opinion. But yeah, we gotta meet up and get smoked out dude, eat some mushrooms or something. And for the record, I don't know what his name means either. I mean, I know what it stands for, but as to what does it actually mean? Fuck if I know dude.

February 14, 2013
9:06 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Guest
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Like I said in another thread, if i'm alive i'll be there. I personally can't fucking wait for it to come back around......

 

On another note, I'm still curious as to what flavor the kool-aid was........

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11518

King Lucem Ferre: 9099

Old Mr Dangerous: 8660

krunk: 7157

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

patjoyce: 4891

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 754

Members: 167916

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 11995

Posts: 239388

Newest Members:

SamsonCullou, Lil Dead 520, LotusFlower, dibmahj7, abendd, Wolfeshannon

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2775, Psyral Infection: 4215, bozodklown: 322, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6487

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 845