May 24, 2022
17 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Sign Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Who wants to battle?
January 28, 2013
10:36 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hahaha, I saw that scruffy on his profile. He also thinks shit is spelled shyt. The scary thing? He's reproducing. He also has a song two threads down where W.D.B stands for White Dirty Bastard, now that's original!! Throw in the fact he tries to steal O.D.B's flow and style and you have to wonder if he ever wanted anyone to take him seriously. As far as that acronym up there, each letter usually stands for one word, apparently that fact was lost on him as well. Reading that acronym, especially after doing it more than once, seriously makes my head hurt. I still don't know what 3vol is supposed to mean, but murder follos him and he's back from the metal dead. Don't wanna piss that guy off.

February 12, 2013
1:24 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

wut i wrote wuz poetry not battle rap dumb fuks Scruffy nutz said "maybe we need a 'free-form poetry battle' forum." so i wrote a few poemz u tardz who tha fuk do u think i wuz battlen them wordz were towards no1 but now that i see patty mayo relyed i 2 will

Evol iz love in reverse u fickle minded fag

February 12, 2013
2:57 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

patjoyce said:

I'll battle you Ghetto Freakshow and send you runnin back to your shack in the sticks
But you ain't an athlete no matter what they tell you every year at the special olympics
A depressed schizo cryin all the time he's on some other shit for real
Masturbatin in his back yard with tartar sauce suckin on banana peels
Frontin up in your picture tryin to look tough with a meat clever and a machete blade
I'll leave you bleedin on the floor like the little kid who stabbed you over kool-aid
After your recent brush with death you should really learn to value your life
At least learn to rinse your yellow mouth it looks like you brush your teeth with a butter knife
I shouldn't battle rap the mentally retarded right now I feel like a jerk
And you have kids on the way I hope to God they never need help with their homework
From vocab to reading and math, even coloring books leave you stumped
They'd be better off learning how to spell from Forrest Gump
With you as a father, they'll be forever damned to live a life of misfortune
It's not too late, call the welfare office and see if they'll cover the abortion
If she's in her third trimester, then it's too late and the world is a little more fucked
Between you and your girl that baby will come out lookin like Howard the Duck
You dumb fuck, this is the first time I ever tried to even rap
Now I'll sit back and wait for your diss and I don't have to be psychic to know it's gonna be bullcrap

Not bad, huh?

I liv in tha city ov  Fitchburg masha2tits tha 3rdlargest city in Worcester county 1nce home ov  Hiram Stevens Maxim tha inventor ov tha the first portable, fully automatic machine gun while u live in Attleboro suckin cock & twidlin witcha thumbs after stickin em up ya homies bums 4 fun I spit verses like a tommy gun sorry son 2b so blunt butcha mothers cunt smelt like 2 tuff tonys bologna feet  when I fuked her decayin corpse last week I’ll creep up2 ya house 6 inda the morning while you're catchin z’s Slide through your window piss-n-shyt on ya face & leave wit tha wind breeze knicca please thinkin u can battle me thy ghetto FR3eK im showin u lyrical skillz u always hatin on “fam” so I’ll cock bak my hatchet & release visously like captian caveman bam bam i kno we aint fam damn cuz u most be tha encino man witcha world views wut do u do get all ur info from utube damn u screwd up tryna battle wit a mass murderah like me ya I aint no athlete but ill still skull fuk ur mother after I play hopscotch on ya face wit cleets az I meat cleave ur climbs severn vital organz I run a theater ov macabre like sardu & ralfus ur weak diss don’t get me pissd off ima skitzo so wutz ur excuse u franticly fickle minded death dumb & blinded by the echoside wuznt u that 1 retarded guy lenny from mice ov men my rhymes bend ya brian so wut im insane u should try traceing ur veinz wit razor blades cuz u cant help but ta be so hatefull ungreatfully & i wish u were dead can u dig it u bigeot juggalo in sheeps clothin woven with hatred tryna tell me 2 value my life az u talkin shyza why Patty Joyce did ur mommy & daddy not show u tru love & giv u anuff attention & hugz az a lil kid or were they just mad u didn’t die ov s.i.d.z im visous cannibalistic wit this sickness I made human hamburgers from ya dead motherz ass cheeckes last week  & yes they were delicious & by tha way howard tha duck iz kool az fuck & ur just wack wack like tha supplemental insurance aflack  but im way past that blast half ya face off like a 12 gauge shoty blow & who knows maybe sumday we can meet & throw fist feet knees & elbows ill crack ya dome wit my shell toes but I bet ur run like tha revernd in dmc when we meet u just an interweb tough guy fontin like u sumthing nice ill pop tha eyes out they sockets & use em az dice u don’t wont it wit iron mike there aint 1 thing tight about u espeicaly ur raps so az an mc u should just pass & join gay porn 2 get ur ass tapted now bitch boy lets see u rebottle that fact after tha docs pump tha jiv out ya az crack pat my nuts & rub my wang or take a gun & kurt coBANG rest in piss cuz u just lost this shyt

February 12, 2013
3:15 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Moderator
Forum Posts: 6559
Member Since:
August 12, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

 

one question

what did the letter S ever do to you that you hate it so much and wont use it and replace it with the letter z??

February 12, 2013
3:22 pm
Violentdope
Member
Forum Posts: 4619
Member Since:
July 11, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W. said:

patjoyce said:

I'll battle you Ghetto Freakshow and send you runnin back to your shack in the sticks
But you ain't an athlete no matter what they tell you every year at the special olympics
A depressed schizo cryin all the time he's on some other shit for real
Masturbatin in his back yard with tartar sauce suckin on banana peels
Frontin up in your picture tryin to look tough with a meat clever and a machete blade
I'll leave you bleedin on the floor like the little kid who stabbed you over kool-aid
After your recent brush with death you should really learn to value your life
At least learn to rinse your yellow mouth it looks like you brush your teeth with a butter knife
I shouldn't battle rap the mentally retarded right now I feel like a jerk
And you have kids on the way I hope to God they never need help with their homework
From vocab to reading and math, even coloring books leave you stumped
They'd be better off learning how to spell from Forrest Gump
With you as a father, they'll be forever damned to live a life of misfortune
It's not too late, call the welfare office and see if they'll cover the abortion
If she's in her third trimester, then it's too late and the world is a little more fucked
Between you and your girl that baby will come out lookin like Howard the Duck
You dumb fuck, this is the first time I ever tried to even rap
Now I'll sit back and wait for your diss and I don't have to be psychic to know it's gonna be bullcrap

Not bad, huh?

I liv in tha city ov  Fitchburg masha2tits tha 3rdlargest city in Worcester county 1nce home ov  Hiram Stevens Maxim tha inventor ov tha the first portable, fully automatic machine gun while u live in Attleboro suckin cock & twidlin witcha thumbs after stickin em up ya homies bums 4 fun I spit verses like a tommy gun sorry son 2b so blunt butcha mothers cunt smelt like 2 tuff tonys bologna feet  when I fuked her decayin corpse last week I’ll creep up2 ya house 6 inda the morning while you're catchin z’s Slide through your window piss-n-shyt on ya face & leave wit tha wind breeze knicca please thinkin u can battle me thy ghetto FR3eK im showin u lyrical skillz u always hatin on “fam” so I’ll cock bak my hatchet & release visously like captian caveman bam bam i kno we aint fam damn cuz u most be tha encino man witcha world views wut do u do get all ur info from utube damn u screwd up tryna battle wit a mass murderah like me ya I aint no athlete but ill still skull fuk ur mother after I play hopscotch on ya face wit cleets az I meat cleave ur climbs severn vital organz I run a theater ov macabre like sardu & ralfus ur weak diss don’t get me pissd off ima skitzo so wutz ur excuse u franticly fickle minded death dumb & blinded by the echoside wuznt u that 1 retarded guy lenny from mice ov men my rhymes bend ya brian so wut im insane u should try traceing ur veinz wit razor blades cuz u cant help but ta be so hatefull ungreatfully & i wish u were dead can u dig it u bigeot juggalo in sheeps clothin woven with hatred tryna tell me 2 value my life az u talkin shyza why Patty Joyce did ur mommy & daddy not show u tru love & giv u anuff attention & hugz az a lil kid or were they just mad u didn’t die ov s.i.d.z im visous cannibalistic wit this sickness I made human hamburgers from ya dead motherz ass cheeckes last week  & yes they were delicious & by tha way howard tha duck iz kool az fuck & ur just wack wack like tha supplemental insurance aflack  but im way past that blast half ya face off like a 12 gauge shoty blow & who knows maybe sumday we can meet & throw fist feet knees & elbows ill crack ya dome wit my shell toes but I bet ur run like tha revernd in dmc when we meet u just an interweb tough guy fontin like u sumthing nice ill pop tha eyes out they sockets & use em az dice u don’t wont it wit iron mike there aint 1 thing tight about u espeicaly ur raps so az an mc u should just pass & join gay porn 2 get ur ass tapted now bitch boy lets see u rebottle that fact after tha docs pump tha jiv out ya az crack pat my nuts & rub my wang or take a gun & kurt coBANG rest in piss cuz u just lost this shyt

Goddamn this shit is fuckin funny.....

February 12, 2013
5:27 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I can't even make sense of this shit. Could anyone read it? Is it any good?

February 12, 2013
5:35 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

patjoyce said:

I can't even make sense of this shit. Could anyone read it? Is it any good?

dont make me hav2 pull out tha mic n make a video & really put u ta shame u kno damn well i destroyed u just admit it, all ov asuden u cant read wut i wrote knicca plz ur dumb azz commented on everything else, ether spit another or walk on by witcha tail tucked in ya pussy patty mayo

February 12, 2013
5:39 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh okay freaky, I just got home from work. I really couldn't read yours, it's like trying to make out an essay written by a retard. Was that a rap or a really long post? I can never tell with you. At least warlock could spell, I don't have it in me to try and make out your spelling for that long. I'll just take your word for it, I'm sure it's nothing but hot fire dude.

February 12, 2013
5:49 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i didnt say nothing about "hot fire" u flaming fag u just kno damn well this "retard" beat u & u cant do any better just admit it & maybe probally not but maybe u will show less hate towardz "fam" that u so call hav luv 4 i would hav never said anything negative towardz u & ur mother if u didnt start wit ya bigot az remarkz

February 12, 2013
5:54 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You can fuck my mothers corpse all you want, I don't care. At least she's not lonely in the graveyard. And yeah freaky, you won. I really can't read it if you separated the lines it would be easier but after about three lines I just gave up. You win dude, I'm not a rapper, never claimed to be, and I could honestly really give a fuck less.

February 12, 2013
6:03 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Member
Forum Posts: 359
Member Since:
September 4, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thas funny

February 12, 2013
6:07 pm
Juggaloco305
Member
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
September 3, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ehh...well at least these raps, or 'poems', are better than the shit you hear on the radio now a days lol

February 12, 2013
6:29 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Member
Forum Posts: 317
Member Since:
November 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

patjoyce said:

You can fuck my mothers corpse all you want, I don't care. At least she's not lonely in the graveyard. And yeah freaky, you won. I really can't read it if you separated the lines it would be easier but after about three lines I just gave up. You win dude, I'm not a rapper, never claimed to be, and I could honestly really give a fuck less.

O i def will be bak 4 that nedan she wont be alone anymore i will make it 2 her grave site atlease 1nce a yr 2 wax that beaver beleave that, do u need tha words separated in the books u read 2 u illiterate obtuse bigot

February 12, 2013
6:43 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hahahaha, no, books are great. Your shit read like just one long rant. I told you you won, I really don't care dude. And stop acting tough, we all know you're a pussy. How do we know that you ask? Because a little kid stabbed you and left you bleeding on the floor, you can't even fight a child. A little kid put you in the hospital, over kool-aid. You talk tough, but you keep forgetting we know that you're a pussy who got beat down by a child, and you handled it like a bitch. You called the cops to fight your fight for you. So it's hard for me to take any threats you make seriously. Because you got beaten by a child. Most grown men can't say that, but most grown men aren't you. Say what you will about me, at least a child never beat me up.

February 12, 2013
6:49 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Member
Forum Posts: 359
Member Since:
September 4, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Lmbao . O shit

February 12, 2013
6:50 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11537
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

patjoyce said:

Hahahaha, no, books are great. Your shit read like just one long rant. I told you you won, I really don't care dude. And stop acting tough, we all know you're a pussy. How do we know that you ask? Because a little kid stabbed you and left you bleeding on the floor, you can't even fight a child. A little kid put you in the hospital, over kool-aid. You talk tough, but you keep forgetting we know that you're a pussy who got beat down by a child, and you handled it like a bitch. You called the cops to fight your fight for you. So it's hard for me to take any threats you make seriously. Because you got beaten by a child. Most grown men can't say that, but most grown men aren't you. Say what you will about me, at least a child never beat me up.

if youd rather go directly from the hospital to jail & not your home then youre a retard... 

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

February 12, 2013
6:51 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Member
Forum Posts: 359
Member Since:
September 4, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nah hold up. I in no way stick up for pat. But tha las sentence was kinda hilarous

February 12, 2013
7:05 pm
Violentdope
Member
Forum Posts: 4619
Member Since:
July 11, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

patjoyce said:

I can't even make sense of this shit. Could anyone read it? Is it any good?

No cant read it dude, gave up after thz 1stz 6z worrddz

February 12, 2013
7:06 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What would you know about it MC Harry Potter? You ever been in a fight? I've handled my own business my whole life, never called the cops ever in my life and never once went to jail over it. Freaky called the cops because he's a bitch who can't fight, which is why the little boy put him in the hospital in the first place. He had to call the cops to fight his battle for him, so know matter how tough he tries to sound, I know he's a bitch. Because only a pussy ass bitch needs the cops to fight their battles for them. Real men handle their business, fr3ekshow called the.cops because he's a scared little bitch who can't fight his own battles. I cannot take threats from a man who hides behind the cops seriously, it's a bitch move.

February 12, 2013
7:07 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I understand violentdope, I got a headache after three lines. I'm sure it's the shit, I'll take his word for it. Fr3ekshow spits hot fire for true

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Pook_E, eviefinn, xeniabenedict, brendarowan
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11537

King Lucem Ferre: 9099

Old Mr Dangerous: 8760

krunk: 7388

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

patjoyce: 4891

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 11126

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 12049

Posts: 240544

Newest Members:

1Benny_Buttonz7, xvgkoniz, pjmkzxtr, Gstar, Elmer1491Nut, FredeTrany

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2782, Psyral Infection: 4249, bozodklown: 350, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6488

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 845