54 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Prove your humanity

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
MNE announces Mutant Remix Album for 2016!
November 4, 2015
8:24 pm
Wes-Sider
Wes-Sider
Denver, CO
Members
Forum Posts: 130
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Check their instagram. Holy shit this is the one Twiztid album I've always felt NEEDED to be remixed. Stoked!

November 4, 2015
8:30 pm
MajikNinja805
Members
Forum Posts: 3

I never really got into Mutant/Mans Myth. Ive heard them enough times to know them by memory but something about them gave them a low replay value to me. If this is remixed like Blazes Gang Rags Reborn album it should be solid

November 4, 2015
8:35 pm
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

dont bother recording new music, just remix music psychopathic already paid for!!! MNE BABY

November 4, 2015
8:56 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Really don't know how I feel about this... Mutant is in my top 3 when it comes to Twiztid albums. I like those to not be touched.

November 4, 2015
8:58 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

They have been recording new music, dumbass. AND we get this nice little project too. AND new Blaze. AND a new promising artist.

November 4, 2015
10:28 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Pretty stoked for this as well as the other three releases announced. The Man's Myth/Mutant era is one of my favorites. I really hope they give it a metal remix.

I think they're just doing shit they really wanted to do with Psy but either couldn't or didn't. All the vinyl releases, the randomly timed (but deserved) love for W.I.C.K.E.D., obviously the third version of Gang Rags. I think once they get this out of their system we may actually see the Moment You've All Been Waiting For.

November 4, 2015
11:38 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

The moment better be damn impressive the way they been talking about it. 

November 5, 2015
9:42 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

What a title!  The Moment You've All Been Waiting For.

You gotta have some balls naming it that, ya know.  I just feel there's gonna be A LOT of bitching if its not the moment we've all been waiting for!  haha  Personally I don't care, I just like the new music.  Is saying that's kinda like setting up for failure naming it that, or no?

November 5, 2015
12:02 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

djscrubb said 
You gotta have some balls naming it that, ya know.  I just feel there's gonna be A LOT of bitching if its not the moment we've all been waiting for!  haha  Personally I don't care, I just like the new music.  Is saying that's kinda like setting up for failure naming it that, or no?   

well, it does rather force them to demonstrate just how much they can devastate. 

so theres that. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 5, 2015
12:22 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Clever. 

November 5, 2015
2:06 pm
Dako017
Members
Forum Posts: 29

Yea i'm of two minds about this. Im gonna check it out and im sure the new beats will bump. However I have always loved the rock/metal tracks on this album and do not think they need to be changed AT ALL. Most of the hip hop beats aren't amazing though (however the same could be said about some green book tracks and many other fritz beats).

I figured since they have been playing with their band, mutant would be most of what they play live. I mean it fucking rocks and they hardly ever play tracks off that album. Maybe twiztid and the band just wants to do new music and turn the rest of the album into a metal/rock album? Anybody see them play with the band and can give insight into what tracks were played and how close the music was to the original tracks? Especially those off mutant?

Also, I would rather they focus on the future and not George Lucas their old stuff.

November 5, 2015
4:23 pm
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

Dako017 said
Also, I would rather they focus on the future and not George Lucas their old stuff.

Image Enlarger

November 5, 2015
6:52 pm
BillBurr
Members
Forum Posts: 146

just saw the flyer of 2016 MNE releases...what a joke

blaze is garbage, nobodys ever given a fuck about r.o.c. @theyre not going to now, big hoodoo was a shit gimmick when big hoodoo was big hoodoo, and what about twizted?...the only act on the label that anyone gives a fuck about...oh, well theyre gonna put out an album that came out 10yrs ago!

im actually pretty surprised w/how much theyve dropped the ball since leaving psychopathic.i imagined they were gonna double down on putting out SOLID music, maybe get less into the theatrics/facepaint and more into musical integrity.instead, theyve dropped 1 album (thats not bad by any means) two bullshit eps (especially "get twizted"...pure money grab) have been attempting to milk the fanbase to death w/bullshit merch and filming mediocre music videos for every song they made from the past 2yrs...i dont get it.

that said, mutant is probably twizzlers most underrated project (imo).alot of great songs for them to "remix" on there-familiar, get off of me, the truth will set you free, starve your fear, note 2 self...w/e i need another drink

November 5, 2015
8:55 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

just when I thought they couldn't get any lazier.. somehow they manage to.

are they done rapping and now just want to try and run a record label? which they are doing a horrible job at so far

November 5, 2015
9:01 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Remember that interview when they said they were working on The Moment You've All Been Waiting For? And that they confirmed a song with Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko called Set The World On Fire? Or did you guys conveniently forget just to talk shit?

Either way, I am excited for this.

November 5, 2015
9:05 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

All I have to say about the doubt on the anxiety of doing a remix album is refer to Gang Rags Reborn.

Then refer to Kanye's remix for Say You Will. One of my all time favorite Kanye songs, and the Remix was really really dope.

November 5, 2015
9:49 pm
Dako017
Members
Forum Posts: 29

King Lucem Ferre said
All I have to say about the doubt on the anxiety of doing a remix album is refer to Gang Rags Reborn.

Yeah but gang rags extended and uncensored needed to be remixed and we also got some new tracks. This will probably be a great remix album, but is it necessary? Not at all. Bring on new music and let a classic rest.

November 5, 2015
10:00 pm
HahahaWooo
HahahaWooo
Members
Forum Posts: 337

djscrubb said

I think Monoxide smokes too much weed because ICP released the sixth a long ass time ago. Also, if Twiztid has the psychic abilities and foresight to know the moment you've been waiting for then... YOU'RE A STUPID ASS!

November 6, 2015
3:04 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

Dako017 said

King Lucem Ferre said

Yeah but gang rags extended and uncensored needed to be remixed and we also got some new tracks. This will probably be a great remix album, but is it necessary? Not at all. Bring on new music and let a classic rest.

they did just release an album. you guys act like they haven't released anything since starting their label. If they wanna go back and rerelease some stuff the way they really wanted to do it, who the fuck cares? Maybe it'll be better. ICP are literally rereleasing riddlebox with new art and only remastering it. 

I don't even bump twiztid but this hate is ridiculous 

November 6, 2015
3:17 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i disliked mutant to the point that i doubt a remix is gonna change my mind.  so, not very interested in the thing. 

but if thats how twiztid wants to spend their time, so be it.  and if its not how i wanna spend my money [it probably aint], so be it. 

same with riddle box.  although, icp has put out about four hours of new music in the last year.  some of which i really liked.  thats a factor, i spose. 

plus...  i love the shit outta riddle box.  mutant dont even compare.  thats a factor, too. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
85 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845